Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

It's hailing! It's hailing in May! Get your shit together already uk wtf! XDDDD

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

And SF was right, I never run away. A true man will face the danger no matter what ! except the girls you've cheated on, then it's better to run away as fast as you can #PROTIPS

http://rs1118.pbsrc.com/albums/k603/Dansei/tumblr_lsvh44vktm1qg54vto1_500.gif~c200

instead of "Yuki" shes like "Utoptia"

Utoptia! How could you cheat on Neko chan! I know that you're a monster but still! Oh well, I guess Neko deserves it since she cheated on me with Nevri :P

joined Jun 11, 2016

Utoptia & Anon

That's a list I wouldn't mind discovering :P
|・ω・`)
… so... tell me! Who are the first two...?
Really curious!

SF-Chan's Top 10 Oh Tee Pee's of Die-Nasty

#10: Nezchan x Bread
#9: Seria x Faust
#8: Original Genger x Es0teric
#7 Choclatecakelover x Blackkitty
#6 oliver x Z.Long
#5 Neko chan x Nevri
#4 Utoptia x His Hand
#3 Anon x none
#2 Rina x Netsuzou Trap
#1 drpepperfan x Dr Pepper

last edited at May 1, 2017 6:03PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko

Anon the unknown beaty ;3

There's nothing unknown about it!
Here you can see me in all of my glory ^^
That was just a couple of days back ;)

awww I'm really sorry about before actually, I read my previous stuff and I looked like such a depressed lil rat haha QwQ

Why feel sorry about it? It's okay to feel bad sometimes too ^^ Not especially fun for yourself maybe but totally okay. And it's even more okay to talk about it. So nothing to feel sorry about at all! (^_-)v

I hope so too honestly! XD Exams are coming up for me and since I'm actually in the middle of writing two essays and a Russian speech I though I'd pop in to see my favourite people on the internet ;)

I see. Busy little bee, just as always. Poor girl! T_T
But the shitty weather you mentioned is a good reason to stay inside and get things done at least! ^^“
Hang in there!
(You're secretly trying to procrastinate again, aren't you...?) ;)

weeelll it was pretty bad at one point actually XD So bad she said she'd never take my best friend on trips with us again actually Q/-/Q but I guess my mum and best friend are just people too diffrent for each other? :o...

Sounds about right! ^^ Just like me and my sister. Total opposite in that regard, which lead to a lot of conflict back when we were still living together. Ever since we live apart we get along just fine (^_-)b But you just can't bring people like that together (^∇^)

We have our ups and downs in the baordom scale I guess, I feel like that too sometimes expect college mostly doesn't let me, boredom gets trumped by stress XD

True, unfortunately ^^
But yeah, college is just such a stressful time (when you take it seriously at least) that it's really hard to feel bored during those years...

What did Gengar recommend you?? (=゜ω゜)

Wentworth! (^___^)b
An Australian TV show about a bunch of women in prison with many great actors and a really intense story. It totally wrecked me ^^
I heard him talking about it a couple of times before but after I read what it was about I never really felt the urge to actually watch it – even though he said how awesome it was.
But this time when he mentioned it again, I said that I'd just see for myself and go for it this time and I absolutely don't regret it! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥
I totally recommend the first 4 seasons. Not so sure about the fifth season yet (it's currently running) but the completed ones are great! Just don't expect a fluffy time. It's brutal and gut-wrenching. (。☬0☬。)

Also yes I saw! I'm glad you liked it ;w; I was a little confused about the concept they were portraying about the after world and even moooooree about then ending but like, who knows, right? XD

Yeah, it was an interesting ride. But it felt really different. Pretty experimental.
But really cool acting-wise. With all of those dance performances...
The ending also left me feeling confused, which is why I'm still not 100 % sure how I feel about the show as a whole. Especially since the ending left more questions behind than it gave answers...
I don't regret watching it though.

joined Jan 19, 2014

There's nothing unknown about it!
Here you can see me in all of my glory ^^
That was just a couple of days back ;)

who dis?! @w@....im not a child molester i swear Q//A//Q)/

Why feel sorry about it? It's okay to feel bad sometimes too ^^ Not especially fun for yourself maybe but totally okay. And it's even more okay to talk about it. So nothing to feel sorry about at all! (^_-)v

aw well it did feel good to relive myself of the stress backthen i guess...that kinda sounds like something else (=ㅇ༝ㅇ=)''...

(You're secretly trying to procrastinate again, aren't you...?) ;)

ppssshhh no......maybe.................. yes

Sounds about right! ^^ Just like me and my sister. Total opposite in that regard, which lead to a lot of conflict back when we were still living together. Ever since we live apart we get along just fine (^_-)b But you just can't bring people like that together (^∇^)

aw I remember SF scolding you for not going out to the cinema with her some time ago ahah (=`ω´=) But thats good, I'm waiting for the day the same things happens with me and my little brother! since his only 11 his pretty annoying and all but I bet he'll grow up to be a great guy....I hope XD
may i ask if its a younger or older sister of yours ;3 ?

Wentworth! (^___^)b

I totally recommend the first 4 seasons. Not so sure about the fifth season yet (it's currently running) but the completed ones are great! Just don't expect a fluffy time. It's brutal and gut-wrenching. (。☬0☬。)

Well I'll have to check it out then won't I :D ! hopefully its on Netflix I'm assuming :o

Yeah, it was an interesting ride. But it felt really different. Pretty experimental.
But really cool acting-wise. With all of those dance performances...

Yeah I really loved the actors playing I thought they were so unique and i realy enjoyed watching them! and yeah the dance was a neat addition XD fuck the doctor though =^._.^= What an asshole he was

The ending also left me feeling confused, which is why I'm still not 100 % sure how I feel about the show as a whole. Especially since the ending left more questions behind than it gave answers...
I don't regret watching it though.

saaamme i really enjoyed watching it but the ending left way to many questions unanswered XD that gives me stress man ahahah

last edited at May 1, 2017 2:10PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

#9: **yukito
x ZuljinRaynor
#7 Choclatecakelover x Blackkitty**
#6 oliver x Z.Long
#5 Neko chan x Nevri
#4 Utoptia x His Hand
#3 Anon x **none
#2 Rina x Netsuzou Trap
#1 drpepperfan x Dr Peppter

tsk, I'm number 5, not bad I guess (=^-ω-^=) also makes sense since its me and Nev in my avi lmaaaoooo

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko

who dis?! @w@....im not a child molester i swear Q//A//Q)/

^_^ That's me, back when I was still a little kid (obviously) ;)

ppssshhh no......maybe.................. yes

I see! ^^ So nothing has changed (^∇^)
But don't stay up all night again ;)

aw I remember SF scolding you for not going out to the cinema with her some time ago ahah (=`ω´=) But thats good, I'm waiting for the day the same things happens with me and my little brother! since his only 11 his pretty annoying and all but I bet he'll grow up to be a great guy....I hope XD

If he's anything like his big sister then I'm sure as hell he will! No worries! (◦’ںˉ◦) b

may i ask if its a younger or older sister of yours ;3 ?

Of course you may! ^^
It's my older sister.
I only have older siblings. I'm the spoiled little nestling (。◕‿◕。)

Well I'll have to check it out then won't I :D ! hopefully its on Netflix I'm assuming :

Great! (o^-^o)

Please let us know what you think when you do!
Netflix... I'm not sure. You have to check.

fuck the doctor though =^._.^= What an asshole he was

He sure was! And he was so self-righteous the whole time! Like their lives didn't matter at all – he was doing something for the greater good.... Bastard!

@ SF

#9: yukito x ZuljinRaynor
#7 Choclatecakelover x Blackkitty

#6 oliver x Z.Long
#5 Neko chan x Nevri
#4 Utoptia x His Hand
#3 Anon x **none
#2 Rina x Netsuzou Trap
#1 drpepperfan x Dr Pepper

Really love number 4! (¬‿¬)

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

That list has 2 #9s.

joined Jun 22, 2016

There can never be enough number 9s ^^

joined Jun 11, 2016

That list has 2 #9s.

Fixed~

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I can't help it. I'm just too damn funny for my own good, you know (* ̄∇ ̄*)
;)

I bow down to your superior humour OTL

I hope you're enjoying May Day today! At least the weather here in Germany is good today. So it's pretty nice over here (^_-)b

Well it's also my grandad's birthday so I got drunk which I'd say is enjoying xD

A classic <3

Wait wuh I never post how am I on here >_>

joined Jun 11, 2016

I didn't say I don't use Discord, I said I use it to a certain extent. If you wanna add me, it currently is "Let's get rid of AFKs & feeders"#7562

Alright, I sent you a friend request.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I've never been in a top 10 before.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I don't just get the hate of peoole on Castlevania Lords of shadow series. It's an amazing series for God's sake. I can understand the final game was not reallly that good. But come on hatibg it becuz it doesn't have gameplay like 3DS castlevania? The fuck?! How can you except a 2D gameplay remaining same in 3D?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I remember playing and enjoying Lord of Shadows.... still have to finish it though xD

joined Mar 21, 2017

I remember enjoying what i played.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Was going to say how it's weird for you to ship us after talking like once about some songs, but then I remembered that's basically how shipping works 99% of the time.

Don't worry! You don't have to reply to all of that! ^^

Still gonna do it though, probably gonna use the time Thurday I usually use to stare at my screen and feel empty cause I just finished the episode and can't watch another one. Not like I'm obsessed or anything though.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Was going to say how it's weird for you to ship us after talking like once about some songs, but then I remembered that's basically how shipping works 99% of the time.

We did have a discussion about film style as well.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I remember playing and enjoying Lord of Shadows.... still have to finish it though xD

It's really good. Especially the ending.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yeey, it's May already! And what a fitting beginning of the month - Selby is a third-time winner of the World Championship ^_^

;_;
Why am I on that list?
My posts are even fewer then those of Choco...

P.s. Back in the day when Galich was a regular here, I thought she was a perfect match for Choco^^

last edited at May 2, 2017 4:24AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yeey, it's May already! And what a fitting beginning of the month - Selby is a third-time winner of the World Championship ^_^

Yeah but O'Sullivan supports Corbyn so he's automatically superior

;_;
Why am I on that list?
My posts are even fewer then those of Choco...

P.s. Back in the day when Galich was a regular here, I thought she was a perfect match for Choco^^

Oh I see how it is ;___;

Wait wha =.=

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Went to the cinema expecting light hearted action comedy romp

Instead spent half an hour trying not to cry in public ;_______;

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yeah but O'Sullivan supports Corbyn so he's automatically superior

I know... O'Sullivan is prodigious and rebellious ^^ but sadly he wasn't able to make it to the semifinals ;_;

Oh I see how it is ;___;

...... Dx.....

Wait wha =.=

What what? >_>

Btw Happy Birthday to your granddad! May he be safe and sound for many more years :)

What is the title of the movie?

last edited at May 2, 2017 12:11PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Btw Happy Birthday to your granddad! May he be safe and sound for many more years :)

He doesn't sound optimistic xD

(pun =.=)

What is the title of the movie?

Guardian's of the Galaxy 2 (it's better than the first one, I said it so it must be true)

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

We did have a discussion about film style as well.

Oh, yeah, you're right, And apparently we both like Murcielago. I kinda ship us too now.

Guardian's of the Galaxy 2 (it's better than the first one, I said it so it must be true)

Can we talk about why so many people love the first GotG movie so much? I thought it was an okay movie but not as good as everybody makes it out to be. Like, people LOVE that movie.

To reply you must either login or sign up.