Forum › Eighteen Emotion discussion

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

ya know Dynasty i'm getting sick of you posting things in the past and not the present...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

ya know Dynasty i'm getting sick of you posting things in the past and not the present...

Ah, I'll remind my future self to go back and prevent my present self from doing that which in this timeline wasn't done thanks to my previous reminder that now wasn't necessary.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is awesome. Couples working through their issues and becoming closer because of it is my fetish.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ah, I'll remind my future self to go back and prevent my present self from doing that which in this timeline wasn't done thanks to my previous reminder that now wasn't necessary.

I think he is refering to this (well, I was gonna point this out)

people who use the main page could easily miss it, due to it just being added down on the list in the middle of past uploads.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

OK. But it was released on the 29th and Yuri-Ism have a upload delay of 3 days. Just be happy it isn't 7 still (Thanks again Chansu).

oh btw the doujin is really nice, naoto is best girl. except for chie

last edited at Oct 3, 2015 1:21AM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

OK. But it was released on the 29th and Yuri-Ism have a upload delay of 3 days. Just be happy it isn't 7 still (Thanks again Chansu).

that was really throwing me off >_>
was kinda confused as to why these were being put here so early.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

What i don't... ... What... Anyways was cute hehe

chocolatetacobell
joined Mar 26, 2014

yesssss my favorite idol and detective , need more love for these two

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

These was such a cute read <3

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

yesssss my favorite idol and detective , need more love for these two

Yeah! Yeah! I agree...

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

This and the doujin before were such rewarding and heart melting reads. Stories in which people support each other and work towards a future as a couple are awesome. I had always liked the character designs but always put off reading the few works on here but now I'm glad I did get round to it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.