Forum › Apple Mint discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I like this pairing more than Kou x Rin

That%20face
joined Mar 26, 2016

This is the least amount of tags i've seen on a chapter and its the most non descript thing. Love the pairing but, the guilt for Hifumi gets me though

joined Feb 15, 2013

Aoba x Kou finally!!

joined Mar 28, 2016

I was waiting for this!! _

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It could have been fluffier, but otherwise it's fine ;)

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

happiness but Aoba x Hifumi is still my favorite

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

FINALLY. HifuAo (Aoba is always the uke for me excuse me) is nice but this is good too!!
Though every time I read "Aoba" I swear I can hear a certain male dog's voice from a certain game...

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

This is the least amount of tags i've seen on a chapter and its the most non descript thing. Love the pairing but, the guilt for Hifumi gets me though

Well I mean, there's not much to tag really. No comedy, drama, etc.

Was wondering if it's taggable with yuri considering the author intended it to be such according to the authors note, but the end result wasn't particularly gay (apart from the "date", although I think we all know how often that's misinterpreted in manga). What do people think, should this get the Yuri tag?

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

This is my favourite ship from New Game! But this doujin was very lacking. First seven pages are nothing but titles, and then we only got a bit of story before the last three! pages were more filler.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So any "head canon" on how to integrate this with the other two fruit flavors. Besides the obvious "Aoba-chan is a womanizer-in-innocent-waif-child's-clothing" player explanation. I like to think Aoba will play catch-and-release with hot sempai and send her back to Rin, then stay true to Hifumi, most of the time. Hifumi should accept that if Aoba needs qulaity time with Kou or Nene (or Director) that's just because she's too much woman for just one girl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.