Forum › I'll Hear Your Excuses discussion

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Honestly this is probably one of my favorite NozoEli ones out. I love how apologetic Eli is andoing how super jealous Nozomi gets! I would really love to see another like this one!

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 1:30PM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

It's kind of fun when the fact that Eri has a penis isn't even introduced. She just does. Like, what, you think Eri wouldn't have a penis? What's with that? You're so weird.

lmao definitely. Like, you didn't know Eri has a penis? I thought it was obvious...

What? Have you been living under a rock or something? Everyone should know by now.

I'm surprised you guys didn't learn it on the first day of school. I know I did.

I guess they were absent during those days.

But still, doesn't everyone's parent hold 'the talk' with their child about Eri having a penis?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I honestly didn't expect this fandom like futa... now I have hopes that someone (who speaks korean probably...) translate that KotoUmi futa...

i know this is like 3 years late but anyone got the raw for the above mentioned kotoumi dj? this... this is for science purposes...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's kind of fun when the fact that Eri has a penis isn't even introduced. She just does. Like, what, you think Eri wouldn't have a penis? What's with that? You're so weird.

lmao definitely. Like, you didn't know Eri has a penis? I thought it was obvious...

What? Have you been living under a rock or something? Everyone should know by now.

I'm surprised you guys didn't learn it on the first day of school. I know I did.

I guess they were absent during those days.

But still, doesn't everyone's parent hold 'the talk' with their child about Eri having a penis?

But all want scape for that talk :( when my mother told me:
"+ daughter, there it's something about Eli that... Well... You should know, and more you, that are a NozoEli shipper. Well, Eli...
- Is this the ring?
+ Poli, we are in the car.
- I coming! *Jump with the car in motion*"

Some sacrifices, like your health, are necessary if you wanna avoid "the talk".

last edited at Mar 16, 2017 10:36PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Sly, why the mothers EVER do "the talk" in the cars -_- you can't scape from here!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I honestly didn't expect this fandom like futa... now I have hopes that someone (who speaks korean probably...) translate that KotoUmi futa...

i know this is like 3 years late but anyone got the raw for the above mentioned kotoumi dj? this... this is for science purposes...

I wanna know it too :( but Dynasty don't e-mail you when someone quote you so I think we never know the name u_u

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

futa Eli is hot (~˘▾˘)~

joined Dec 30, 2018

Cute and hot

73d23c97-2c59-4ce9-8e4e-379c3ef94de5
joined Nov 15, 2023

Futa! YES!

can u tell me the manga name of ur pfp pless

To reply you must either login or sign up.