joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, that was really nice :)

last edited at Dec 8, 2013 8:35PM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

That last panel...

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This has always been one of my favorites. The art's a little shaky, but it's mostly fine. I love the dry sense of humor. I love the dignity Sensei carries on with. I absolutely adore the confession, one of my favorites in yuri. I love how completely Hayaka is won over by Sensei's feelings. I love the ending. Everything about this one-shot is wonderful. I've always wished there was more from this author.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

This has always been one of my favorites. The art's a little shaky, but it's mostly fine. I love the dry sense of humor. I love the dignity Sensei carries on with. I absolutely adore the confession, one of my favorites in yuri. I love how completely Hayaka is won over by Sensei's feelings. I love the ending. Everything about this one-shot is wonderful. I've always wished there was more from this author.

You speak exactly for me. It's strange, but somehow I just keep coming back to this one over and over, year by year. Sensei's overwhelming incompleteness without Hayaka, Hayaka's own unfillable void, and how they can only find peace and be made whole by the other...there's something striking about it, and I continue to be struck again and again.

last edited at May 23, 2014 8:26AM

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i like that she actually asks for consent.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

It is sad that this is a thing we note as a positive side of the oneshot.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

can't agree more

To reply you must either login or sign up.