Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Galichi

Lol for using pedophile in your example, I knew that though, I had grecolatin roots in high school but thanks, I looove learning. I do.

So do I actually. Justifies my shelves full of books and eyesight worse than that of a fish.

We were supposed to have Greek in addition to Latin at high school, but we never got there. Also had a small revision of Latin during my brief stint at uni.

Sadly, never met a girl that would share my keen interest about knowledge in general. Oh well.

Trying to be positive is positive itself, so you, are succeeding!!

Hah, I guess, but I'd say it works a bit differently in my scenario ;P

I believe in you!! I know you'll succeed. Caffeine free coffee is an abomination.

I am almost sure you wouldn't bother rooting for anything related to me had you known me better xP

Agreed wholeheartedly on the caffeine free front. It's rubbish. And double the offense for pretending to be one of my favourite things to drink.

Here.. In Europe I assume? ^×^

Eastern Europe.

Omg I'd be on the ground with that much vodka, you must be young to be so strong!!

Actually, I'm pretty frail, but being 180cm does help ^^ that, and one quirk of mine that makes me much more alcohol resistant than your average girl.

Age wise? Hmm, I'll let you guess. Good luck!

Also, I suppose that "Galichi" was a stab due to me getting your name wrong? I tend to do that often, just ask Utopia.

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 3:19AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Watch both Conjuring 1 and 2 yesterday.

Nice movies with more plot than rest of horror movies thesedays.

First time i'm excited about a horror movie's sequel (if there will be any)

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 6:46AM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ risingstar3110

Why does it feel so bad seeing fictional characters that loved each other dearly, being torn apart (most of the time by death)? Anyone can explain/ share your opinion about it to me? D:

I think that's simply because we like to project our own dreams and hopes onto these characters.
That's why we feel so strong about them. Who likes to see their hopes shattered right in front of them...?

This remind me of Garei-zero back when it just aired. I was shipping Yomi and Kagura quite hard back then. And despite knowing the ending beforehand, it still haunted me for weeks.

Not just you, my friend, not just you... (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
That ending was just soooo gruesome. They just smashed Yomi again and again... And she was such a likable and sweet character. I bawled my eyes out!
I'm a real crybaby. So, me crying is nothing unusual. But Ga-Rei Zero was one of the few anime that really made me sob like a baby.... (;๏д๏)

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Galichi

So do I actually. Justifies my shelves full of books and eyesight worse than that of a fish.
We were supposed to have Greek in addition to Latin at high school, but we never got there. Also had a small revision of Latin during my brief stint at uni.
Sadly, never met a girl that would share my keen interest about knowledge in general. Oh well.

Ohh a fellow bookist? How awesome!! I also enjoy to read a lot, my eyesight is not really good either. And you know what they say "Scientia est potentia" I hope I remember that correctly...

Humm, well, they do say smarter people tend to be more melancholic..

I am almost sure you wouldn't bother rooting for anything related to me had you known me better xP

Nah, I have strong convictions, I'd still root for you!! That and I'm quite stubborn.

Eastern Europe.

Ah, stil haven't gone there, must at least once.

Actually, I'm pretty frail, but being 180cm does help ^^ that, and one quirk of mine that makes me much more alcohol resistant than your average girl.

180 holy fuck. Well I am sure it can be an advantage, are you also resistant to poison?

Hmm you have an office job apparently, office lady image comes to my mind... I'll go for... 23-28

Also, I suppose that "Galichi" was a stab due to me getting your name wrong? I tend to do that often, just ask Utopia.

On the contrary, you said you like NozoEli, well Nozomi often calls Eli, "Elichi" . So... That's why.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Katze

Ohh a fellow bookist? How awesome!! I also enjoy to read a lot, my eyesight is not really good either. And you know what they say "Scientia est potentia" I hope I remember that correctly...

The first thing that popped into my mind was "Scientia potentia est", but did a double check; we were both correct :P

Well, I like to think of myself as such. Read quite a lot, dropped out of uni due to depression and now I'm back on track. Good to hold some paperback after almost six months.

Well, many people tell me that if someone is well read, then that's a sell in my eyes. Always liked literature (my mother used to study it at uni and always kept telling me about poets when I was a young gal), but took up it as interest a few years ago. In my prime used to stick to 350 pages per day and still be able to go to school and prepare for exams.

I wouldn't know, I'm too dumb to know xP

Nah, I have strong convictions, I'd still root for you!! That and I'm quite stubborn.

Well, I'll keep that in mind ^^

Eastern Europe.

Ah, stil haven't gone there, must at least once.

Well, Prague is a beautiful city. Everything else is kind of meh in my book. Vienna is also really nice.

180 holy fuck. Well I am sure it can be an advantage, are you also resistant to poison?

Well, the height is really irritating, wish I'd be much shorter. Then again, it's always tall girls wishing to be shorter and short guys wishing to be taller, hah.

Nah, not really, unless you count really cheap-o booze ^ ^

Hmm you have an office job apparently, office lady image comes to my mind... I'll go for... 23-28

Looks like my powers of deception are slowly working xD Turning 20 in a week. Always been mistaken for being older, at this age it does seem like a bad thing tho already.

Wish I were an OL.. sadly, I am stuck preparing shelves and exhibitions at shops in which an average dress is worth more than double my daily pay.

On the contrary, you said you like NozoEli, well Nozomi often calls Eli, "Elichi" . So... That's why.

Ah, I see. I did make the connection and I knew it was connected to that, I just thought there were more dubious sides to it ;P

Random side note, after a small quarrel with my crush, I've texted to her "Okay, feeling much better now, don't want to ruin anyone's lives anymore". I sent it to my boss instead. She's looked at me funny today.

joined Apr 27, 2014

@Galich

The first thing that popped into my mind was "Scientia potentia est", but did a double check; we were both correct :P

We are? well but, this is somehow cool, it made me feel my IQ raised 20 pts.

Well, I like to think of myself as such. Read quite a lot, dropped out of uni due to depression and now I'm back on track. Good to hold some paperback after almost six months.
Well, many people tell me that if someone is well read, then that's a sell in my eyes. Always liked literature (my mother used to study it at uni and always kept telling me about poets when I was a young gal), but took up it as interest a few years ago. In my prime used to stick to 350 pages per day and still be able to go to school and prepare for exams.

350 pages a day!! Look at that, a decent page count there, in my country people doesn't really read a lot, it irks me to no end...so I am very pleased to talk to other human beings that do enjoy the marvellous world of reading as much as I do.

I wouldn't know, I'm too dumb to know xP

lol but i'm not and I can already tell you aren't so my premise is true.

Well, I'll keep that in mind ^^

It's most useful specially when arguing, not that we will but eh things happen...

Well, Prague is a beautiful city. Everything else is kind of meh in my book. Vienna is also really nice.

tilts head I actually like Poland, my favourite band is from there, but the language is harrrrrrrd, I'd be unsure to go with my English and basic German..might be enough though..

Well, the height is really irritating, wish I'd be much shorter. Then again, it's always tall girls wishing to be shorter and short guys wishing to be taller, hah.

I don't understand tall girls wanting to be shorter, I'd love to be a wee bit taller girl myself, but I'm a magical cat elf of 153 so...

Looks like my powers of deception are slowly working xD Turning 20 in a week. Always been mistaken for being older, at this age it does seem like a bad thing tho already.
Wish I were an OL.. sadly, I am stuck preparing shelves and exhibitions at shops in which an average dress is worth more than double my daily pay.

Turning 20! Damn so much youth, I was based on how you express yourself, but I am used to kiddos not being well read or able to talk coherently so.. that must be it. Ohh, well..but on the bright side you get to prepare exhibitions.. that should have the potential to feed your creative mind right??

Ah, I see. I did make the connection and I knew it was connected to that, I just thought there were more dubious sides to it ;P
Random side note, after a small quarrel with my crush, I've texted to her "Okay, feeling much better now, don't want to ruin anyone's lives anymore". I sent it to my boss instead. She's looked at me funny today.

Hahaha more dubious sides ,nah, none of that.
Awww lover's quarrels!! How much I don't really miss those... ahahahah sorry but I had to laugh out loud at the idea of a boss, or anyone actually, getting such a text.
Well, I hope eh you get along better with your crush!! Crushes are.. still a mystery to me!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Galich

We are? well but, this is somehow cool, it made me feel my IQ raised 20 pts.

Haha, the fact that I had to check it made me feel feel like like my IQ's dropped by 20 instead. Guess I am the overconfident one.

350 pages a day!! Look at that, a decent page count there, in my country people doesn't really read a lot, it irks me to no end...so I am very pleased to talk to other human beings that do enjoy the marvellous world of reading as much as I do.

So am I ^ ^ I am honestly broke due to books all the time. My oldest dilema was: books or cigs. Now I can diverge all of my resources into paying for psychatrist and books, so I guess that's a win-win.

lol but i'm not and I can already tell you aren't so my premise is true.

Me? Never!

It's most useful specially when arguing, not that we will but eh things happen...

Of course, those things are useful at times. I am pretty stubborn myself. So is my crush. You can pretty much start seeing at why I've described our relationship as horribly unstable lol

tilts head I actually like Poland, my favourite band is from there, but the language is harrrrrrrd, I'd be unsure to go with my English and basic German..might be enough though..

Well, fro mwhat I've heard it's a really hard language. And I've heard plenty of it. Like a moment ago. You get the hint.

Well, English would be moer than enough in the bigger cities like Warsaw and Krakow. I live in the latter.

I don't understand tall girls wanting to be shorter, I'd love to be a wee bit taller girl myself, but I'm a magical cat elf of 153 so...

Well, they say that the field is greener on the other side ;P

My optimal height would be 150 - 160 cm. Short girls are just too nice >_>

Turning 20! Damn so much youth, I was based on how you express yourself, but I am used to kiddos not being well read or able to talk coherently so.. that must be it. Ohh, well..but on the bright side you get to prepare exhibitions.. that should have the potential to feed your creative mind right??

Well, sadly, it's more like others preparing them, and I'm just fixing that they look like what the company wants them to look as.

Doesn't really matter that much, I wanna be back at uni ASAP. Wanted originally to become a professor, but there might be some.. factors that will lead to me being unable to become one.

Heh, I am the only child of my parents and instead of friends I had my parents' friends. Made me this much of a bore as I am currently.

Hahaha more dubious sides ,nah, none of that.
Awww lover's quarrels!! How much I don't really miss those... ahahahah sorry but I had to laugh out loud at the idea of a boss, or anyone actually, getting such a text.
Well, I hope eh you get along better with your crush!! Crushes are.. still a mystery to me!

I'll take your word ^ ^

Well, now she'll think I'm crazy. Which I guess I'm pretty okay with. But she's a nice girl.. but at the same time maaaybe I'll get a payrise due to the fact she'll be scared of me..

Cheers! I'll try to be a good girl xP

joined Apr 27, 2014

@Galich

Haha, the fact that I had to check it made me feel feel like like my IQ's dropped by 20 instead. Guess I am the overconfident one.

Lol, hey most people wouldn't even know enough to doubt whether they were right or not so, that's good in my book.

So am I ^ ^ I am honestly broke due to books all the time. My oldest dilema was: books or cigs. Now I can diverge all of my resources into paying for psychatrist and books, so I guess that's a win-win.

It does look like a win-win, they should sell books cheaper.. but then again, aren't they cheaper over there? I bought all Game of Thrones books in Germany for half the price I would of had paid in Mexico O_o

Me? Never!

I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

Of course, those things are useful at times. I am pretty stubborn myself. So is my crush. You can pretty much start seeing at why I've described our relationship as horribly unstable lol

Yeah well it sounds really,interesting though!! And kinda makes me feel relaxed about having no crush or anything at the moment >_<

Well, fro mwhat I've heard it's a really hard language. And I've heard plenty of it. Like a moment ago. You get the hint.

Hahahah like a moment ago, yeah I'm not good understanding body language hints but plain written ones, mostly I get'em unless it's something weird like what Americans say....

Well, English would be moer than enough in the bigger cities like Warsaw and Krakow. I live in the latter.

Krakow!! It's where my favourite band plays! in Crazy castle? or some metal music festival!! fangirling a bit

The thing here is we don't reach that greener grass T_T

Wanna trade my 153 then? :B

Well, sadly, it's more like others preparing them, and I'm just fixing that they look like what the company wants them to look as.
Doesn't really matter that much, I wanna be back at uni ASAP. Wanted originally to become a professor, but there might be some.. factors that will lead to me being unable to become one.
Heh, I am the only child of my parents and instead of friends I had my parents' friends. Made me this much of a bore as I am currently.

Oh a professor..well I think maybe you should look into your.. factors.. I am guessing they gotta do with the fact that you visit your psychiatrist often? Not that you have to say, just wondering, been there done that.
Ahh a fellow only child :P well my friends were stuffed animals and books. So.. I imagine I can get what you are saying.

I'll take your word ^ ^

Well, now she'll think I'm crazy. Which I guess I'm pretty okay with. But she's a nice girl.. but at the same time maaaybe I'll get a payrise due to the fact she'll be scared of me..
Cheers! I'll try to be a good girl xP

hahahaah a payrise, yeah I'd pay more to someone if I suspected they may or may not turn on me! I wish you and ur crush happiness and less conflict, unless you both like that, cos some people do.. I don't get it, but I don't get most people's things..

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Galich
Lol, hey most people wouldn't even know enough to doubt whether they were right or not so, that's good in my book.

Heh, lack of doubt is a sign of a fool I guess.

It does look like a win-win, they should sell books cheaper.. but then again, aren't they cheaper over there? I bought all Game of Thrones books in Germany for half the price I would of had paid in Mexico O_o

I don't know about the price in Mexico, but I know that my pay is so pathetic I can barely effort anything D:

Me? Never!

I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

Excellent, excellent.. xP

Yeah well it sounds really,interesting though!! And kinda makes me feel relaxed about having no crush or anything at the moment >_<

Lucky you I'd say. It's kind of like being a masochist I guess; brings you both great joy and pain, most often than not both at the same time.

Hahahah like a moment ago, yeah I'm not good understanding body language hints but plain written ones, mostly I get'em unless it's something weird like what Americans say....

Well, at least you got it ;P Written words are more valuable to me than nonverbal communication.

Krakow!! It's where my favourite band plays! in Crazy castle? or some metal music festival!! fangirling a bit

I wouldn't know, I don't follow our national musical scene ;P

This city's pretty nice imho. Kind of like pauperised Prague, but I still love it to death. It's probably the only thing keeping me in this country.

Don't worry, being so tall I wouldn't be able to smell it ;P

Wanna trade my 153 then? :B

Trades without any thinking

Oh a professor..well I think maybe you should look into your.. factors.. I am guessing they gotta do with the fact that you visit your psychiatrist often? Not that you have to say, just wondering, been there done that.
Ahh a fellow only child :P well my friends were stuffed animals and books. So.. I imagine I can get what you are saying.

Well, not much I can do about that factor sadly. And yea, it is pretty much the factor connected to my depression and psychiatrist visits.

It's not a mistery, if you stick around here for sufficent amount of time, you'll get to hear it probably.

Glad to hear me not being the only one then >_> Well, I'm still trying to convince myself that having no siblings is nice. Then again, the attention I was always given from my parents was amazing!

hahahaah a payrise, yeah I'd pay more to someone if I suspected they may or may not turn on me! I wish you and ur crush happiness and less conflict, unless you both like that, cos some people do.. I don't get it, but I don't get most people's things..

Thanks! I don't like arguing myself, but.. okay, I sometimes do, but she doesn't, which is why I try to act a bit less anxious around her.

joined Apr 27, 2014

@Galich

Indeed it is, or at least lack of curiosity which is a real shame.

I don't know about the price in Mexico, but I know that my pay is so pathetic I can barely effort anything D:

Well,about double as expensive as in Germany :P , I'm a freelancer so my pay is, well, it can be very good or small, but at least I do what pleases me! that's pretty priceless

Lucky you I'd say. It's kind of like being a masochist I guess; brings you both great joy and pain, most often than not both at the same time.

Hehehe,well.. it may be cos I'm older but I much prefer to have mostly joy as opposed to pain, emotional pain anyway, but humans are tricky creatures and we kinda enjoy to suffer sometimes like that.

Well, at least you got it ;P Written words are more valuable to me than nonverbal communication.

We are on the same page on that then Miss!

I wouldn't know, I don't follow our national musical scene ;P

As expected, plus it's goth metal, I highly doubt it's your cup of tea...

This city's pretty nice imho. Kind of like pauperised Prague, but I still love it to death. It's probably the only thing keeping me in this country.

And the cheap vodka right?

Don't worry, being so tall I wouldn't be able to smell it ;P

lol but you could pick an apple from a tree... assuming there's trees on this orchard...

Trades without any thinking

With such trade I'd need not to worry about losing fat so much!!!

Well, not much I can do about that factor sadly. And yea, it is pretty much the factor connected to my depression and psychiatrist visits.
It's not a mistery, if you stick around here for sufficent amount of time, you'll get to hear it probably.

Well... I don't feel comfortable sneaking around on delicate things, for this cases, as I kinda understand from experience I only accept info that comes from the person themselves, if they do get to the point of being comfy telling me, specifically, about those issues. On other matters I do sneak around,but not on this.

Glad to hear me not being the only one then >_> Well, I'm still trying to convince myself that having no siblings is nice. Then again, the attention I was always given from my parents was amazing!

Oh I did want a twin sister growing up, I don't remember why, but then I actually value the fact I'm an only child, I don't think I would had got along well with other person here... I like to have MY own space,MY time..so yeah works out well.

Thanks! I don't like arguing myself, but.. okay, I sometimes do, but she doesn't, which is why I try to act a bit less anxious around her.

Anxiety is a real betch, I am sure it's because of that , that my former crush stopped talking to me, cos I went all insecure and anxious and weird about things.. can't blame her, but that's something that I'm improving every day and now all things are good and well. We must stay strong ^^

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 12:01PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Galich

Indeed it is, or at least lack of curiosity which is a real shame.

True that. Well, people that are not wise but intelligent should know that curiosity and knowledge are positive qualities; it's those whose mental capibilities are not up the pair that don't see as such.

Then again, it's the knowledge itself that makes us feel even more and more dumber.. "I know that I know nothing" indeed.

Well,about double as expensive as in Germany :P , I'm a freelancer so my pay is, well, it can be very good or small, but at least I do what pleases me! that's pretty priceless

Sounds pretty neat. In here, prices of things are much less smaller than the German ones; it is often that people go from Germany to cross the border for cheapter groceries.

But of course, cheap products result in less money for the people, and less being donated to the state..

I know how this feels, sort of. My father works as a freelancer translator; he keeps saying that he both has a terrible and an awesome boss. One thing is for sure, once you work at home, you never really leave your work.

And what do you work as?

Hehehe,well.. it may be cos I'm older but I much prefer to have mostly joy as opposed to pain, emotional pain anyway, but humans are tricky creatures and we kinda enjoy to suffer sometimes like that.

Well, the negative pain is.. negative. But always found it fascinating how some are prone to suffer. It really is fascinating and makes me question which part of the evolution has made us enjoy being tied up and at other's mercy.

We are on the same page on that then Miss!

Then that's settled then ;P

As expected, plus it's goth metal, I highly doubt it's your cup of tea...

Well, feel free to put up the name, I know quite a lot of people that enjoy such music.

I used to like edgy music, but with time I've switched to New Wave.

And the cheap vodka right?

That too. And it comes with many fruit flavours; I remember sending one crate of booze to my friend for Finalnd (spent roughtly 50 euros on it), only to find out that the Polish Post has manged to break the packaging.. I still cry over how much of a waste that was.

lol but you could pick an apple from a tree... assuming there's trees on this orchard...

It's also much harder to dodge if one is about to hit you right in the face ^ ^

With such trade I'd need not to worry about losing fat so much!!!

Well, being taller means bigger steps, so you burn less energy when walking..

Well... I don't feel comfortable sneaking around on delicate things, for this cases, as I kinda understand from experience I only accept info that comes from the person themselves, if they do get to the point of being comfy telling me, specifically, about those issues. On other matters I do sneak around,but not on this.

I see. It's not that I feel uncomfortable speaking about that, it's just that I don't feel like talking about it right now. Posted the reason for my depression here a few times in the thread, so it really is not a mistery.

Tried to also be quite outspoken about depression, just so some guy/gal will read and try to take care of it. Wishful thinking I guess.

Oh I did want a twin sister growing up, I don't remember why, but then I actually value the fact I'm an only child, I don't think I would had got along well with other person here... I like to have MY own space,MY time..so yeah works out well.

Yup. Imho the main difference is that with age you grow to less and less appreicate that you're on your own in this world, while having siblings; you first hate them, but learn to get along with age.

Then again, I hate most of my family, so maybe it's for the better that I have to know less people that are blood related.

Anxiety is a real betch, I am sure it's because of that , that my former crush stopped talking to me, cos I went all insecure and anxious and weird about things.. can't blame her, but that's something that I'm improving every day and now all things are good and well. We must stay strong ^^

Ouch, sucks to hear that, especially since I lost my previous crush due to the same reason. Anxiety and depression, but it really wasn't her fault to be honest. Managed to become somewhat functional now, but I'm pretty sure that any of my chances for me ending with my crush are dead due to my mental instability ^_^

But yea, we really do have to stay strong ^^

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 12:22PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

@Galichi

True that. Well, people that are not wise but intelligent should know that curiosity and knowledge are positive qualities; it's those whose mental capibilities are not up the pair that don't see as such.
Then again, it's the knowledge itself that makes us feel even more and more dumber.. "I know that I know nothing" indeed.

Humm you have right there but also, when you acknowledge you know nothing you can set your life to be a never ending learning experience, both amazing and terrifying!!

Sounds pretty neat. In here, prices of things are much less smaller than the German ones; it is often that people go from Germany to cross the border for cheapter groceries.
But of course, cheap products result in less money for the people, and less being donated to the state..
I know how this feels, sort of. My father works as a freelancer translator; he keeps saying that he both has a terrible and an awesome boss. One thing is for sure, once you work at home, you never really leave your work.

Yeah I was told it's a good idea to go to Poland to fetch stuff, we didn't go cos it wasn't close enough sniffles , hehe well I like to keep my contact with other people on the just no more than needed, so not having co-coworkers or people giving me shit ,it's pure bliss!!

And what do you work as?

Hmm freelancer.. well, mostly translator but I also do transcriptions, reviews, and very random weird things lol, I'm up for anything :D

Well, the negative pain is.. negative. But always found it fascinating how some are prone to suffer. It really is fascinating and makes me question which part of the evolution has made us enjoy being tied up and at other's mercy.

Well, there's several works about that topic, is indeed fascinating, you don't see that in lions or other big animals, they don't subject themselves to such nonsense.. but the human mind is.. I wanted to study psychology for a while, cos wtf is going on? then moved to anthropology though cos.. culture itself is weird too..in a good way

Well, feel free to put up the name, I know quite a lot of people that enjoy such music.
I used to like edgy music, but with time I've switched to New Wave.

"Edgy" :P I enjoy all sorts of music but yes, edgy is more my jam, except when at the gym, then it's k pop and stuff. The band is Artrosis

That too. And it comes with many fruit flavours; I remember sending one crate of booze to my friend for Finalnd (spent roughtly 50 euros on it), only to find out that the Polish Post has manged to break the packaging.. I still cry over how much of a waste that was.

Fruit flavoured vodka??? Ok that's it, next time I'm in Europe I must go get me some of that!!!
Aghhh so much waste :(

It's also much harder to dodge if one is about to hit you right in the face ^ ^

Humm, i manage to get hit on the face by volleyball balls, or random branches or anything really, beats me how being so low here...

Yeah but my overall body fat % would drop magically just for being taller, guess I'll have to keep hitting the gym for that fit look then sighs

I see. It's not that I feel uncomfortable speaking about that, it's just that I don't feel like talking about it right now. Posted the reason for my depression here a few times in the thread, so it really is not a mistery.
Tried to also be quite outspoken about depression, just so some guy/gal will read and try to take care of it. Wishful thinking I guess.

tilts head It's ok, we should talk about things when we feel like it, all of us, still not gonna go and look cos it feels wrong. I have had a hard time with that back in my youth, came with self harm and all the amenities... but, eventually it got better, after it was really bad.. so.. i guess what I wanna say is.. I know how it is and I hope it'll be better for ya soonish.

Yup. Imho the main difference is that with age you grow to less and less appreicate that you're on your own in this world, while having siblings; you first hate them, but learn to get along with age.

Hmm, i do think we all are on our own anyhow, but that's kinda a sad topic, well it may sound sad so I won't get into it, it's too early.

Then again, I hate most of my family, so maybe it's for the better that I have to know less people that are blood related.

_<

Ouch, sucks to hear that, especially since I lost my previous crush due to the same reason. Anxiety and depression, but it really wasn't her fault to be honest. Managed to become somewhat functional now, but I'm pretty sure that any of my chances for me ending with my crush are dead due to my mental instability ^_^

Well... it does suck but... it's also a sign that it wasn't really meant to be, I am not saying people have to put up with my crap but if they get "scared away" like that..well , I can't assume how people feel, I'm terrible at it, but I do think some things are worth , I think I am, when I'm not being a total lunatic, which happens less and less , I have the feeling it's gone for good now, I am in a positive place in my life now...but I dunno what the future has for me! It better be fucking awesome though
raises fist strong indeed, don't wanna have those empty days rolling one after the other again, I've come to dislike such feelings.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ElGato

Humm you have right there but also, when you acknowledge you know nothing you can set your life to be a never ending learning experience, both amazing and terrifying!!

It indeed is. I'm guessing that there's some winsdoms and knowledge that curses you with the moment you posses them, like a curse; it may enlighten your life, but it also comes with the dark side.

Yeah I was told it's a good idea to go to Poland to fetch stuff, we didn't go cos it wasn't close enough sniffles , hehe well I like to keep my contact with other people on the just no more than needed, so not having co-coworkers or people giving me shit ,it's pure bliss!!

Sounds pretty nice, then again, I'm a really sociable personality wise, so I think I'd have died inside without having personal contact with people at my work.

Ah, sucks to hear that D: In which German city you were in?

Hmm freelancer.. well, mostly translator but I also do transcriptions, reviews, and very random weird things lol, I'm up for anything :D

I see. Well, then I have a rough idea at how your work looks like then ^ ^

Well, there's several works about that topic, is indeed fascinating, you don't see that in lions or other big animals, they don't subject themselves to such nonsense.. but the human mind is.. I wanted to study psychology for a while, cos wtf is going on? then moved to anthropology though cos.. culture itself is weird too..in a good way

Sounds really interesting.. well, my money is on the fact that we are social creatures over all, and the feeling of comfort is what brings us joy.. comforting and entrusting.

For the pain itself? Maybe it's a part of us that connects us spiritually with one another. I really don't know, my relations with spirituality are a bit.. shaky.

So you've ended up studying anthropology? Interesting. During my brief stint at uni I studied Mandarin, but right now I'll be applying for history instead. Back when I was applying for unis, I had the choice between Japanese, Chinese and Swedish. I honestly don't know what came into my mind when I was applying, oh well.

"Edgy" :P I enjoy all sorts of music but yes, edgy is more my jam, except when at the gym, then it's k pop and stuff. The band is Artrosis

I see.. well, I sometimes like listening to darker music, but it's mostly New Wave for me, maybe some electronica etc. Also rock etc., but that is so vanilla it becomes boring when telling others ;P

I remember one of my classmates listening to it, but we never really got along together. A long story.

Fruit flavoured vodka??? Ok that's it, next time I'm in Europe I must go get me some of that!!!
Aghhh so much waste :(

Bluebarry, cranberry, cherry, citrus, orange.. pick your poison girl ^ ^

Humm, i manage to get hit on the face by volleyball balls, or random branches or anything really, beats me how being so low here...

Well, the densitity does increase with every cm. That, and the feeling that the ceilings are merciless in older buildings.

Yeah but my overall body fat % would drop magically just for being taller, guess I'll have to keep hitting the gym for that fit look then sighs

Well, thankfully my work also includes some chores related to the overall neatiness of the place, so I'm not that unfit.. guess it's the only thing keeping me away from living like the ultimate coach potato xP

tilts head It's ok, we should talk about things when we feel like it, all of us, still not gonna go and look cos it feels wrong. I have had a hard time with that back in my youth, came with self harm and all the amenities... but, eventually it got better, after it was really bad.. so.. i guess what I wanna say is.. I know how it is and I hope it'll be better for ya soonish.

I know that too well sadly. Thanks for the words, guess I'm still fighting, so it is not that bad, plus I really do feel much better these days. Went from unstable to feeling constantly much more down yet being stabler.. I honestly don't know if it was a good trade-off or not. At least people are no longer worried to leave me alone for long periods of time xD

Hmm, i do think we all are on our own anyhow, but that's kinda a sad topic, well it may sound sad so I won't get into it, it's too early.

There are many sad topics sadly.. wow, that sounded really campy. My point was that one can spin topics into sounding happy/sad as their wish once they gasp operating with words to a sufficent level.

_<

Trust me, all of them deserve that lol. At the very least none of them live in the same city.. I guess if one is family oriented, then that kind of attitude can sound awful to them, but it really isn't bad.

Well... it does suck but... it's also a sign that it wasn't really meant to be, I am not saying people have to put up with my crap but if they get "scared away" like that..well , I can't assume how people feel, I'm terrible at it, but I do think some things are worth , I think I am, when I'm not being a total lunatic, which happens less and less , I have the feeling it's gone for good now, I am in a positive place in my life now...but I dunno what the future has for me! It better be fucking awesome though
raises fist strong indeed, don't wanna have those empty days rolling one after the other again, I've come to dislike such feelings.

Well, it was kind of a complicated case, I honestly don't blame her for leaving me, plus she did form a great fundation for me standing on my own feet. It was thanks to her I actually bothered to go to a psychiatrist and started to fix me own life. And she did even more solid to me by leaving me; it proved to be that much of a solid push that with said moment I've decided that I cannot live like this anymore and will try to function better for my friends.

Well, things went much better for me when my crush was at my home.. but she lives far away.. I used to have her hug me to sleep, now I have my pillows for that..

Glad to hear you're in the happy spot now ^_^

With such 'tude I am sure that the things that the mysteries are holding for your future are nothing short of good!

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 1:31PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Galich

@ElGato

As much as I appreciate gender bender stories, I'd prefer to remain as a gata :P though it was a very nice change there!! I'm impressed

It indeed is. I'm guessing that there's some winsdoms and knowledge that curses you with the moment you posses them, like a curse; it may enlighten your life, but it also comes with the dark side.

Oh yeah, there surely are, at least some things just won't ever leave you and you'll never be the same, which is, I think, awesome cos.. who wants to be the same forever?? Besides vampires

Sounds pretty nice, then again, I'm a really sociable personality wise, so I think I'd have died inside without having personal contact with people at my work.

A sociable person??? ohhhh, you are one of those then,well... if you haven't sneaked in my talking with others, it's fair you don't know, I'm so not a people's person, I really prefer to be on my own, as much as possible, sure some talk is fine..like this...but in person eh well, I see my friends once every some months..and that's enough for me.

I was all over the place, Krefeld, Hamburg, Schwarzwald, Hameln <3 , also a bit of Netherlands and Belgium

I see. Well, then I have a rough idea at how your work looks like then ^ ^

Yep, one time I had to take pictures of tea boxes at a Wal-Mart.. it never gets boring being a freelancer, ;)

Sounds really interesting.. well, my money is on the fact that we are social creatures over all, and the feeling of comfort is what brings us joy.. comforting and entrusting.> For the pain itself? Maybe it's a part of us that connects us spiritually with one another. I really don't know, my relations with spirituality are a bit.. shaky.

Humm, I am quite aware we are social creatures, some more than others thinks of herself some way less than others, I consider myself a highly spiritual person, but not the kind giving hugs and flowers around.. but I do really like that feeling, that we are all connected in this great huge universe... looks in the distance but I usually don't share much of that cos people give me weird looks and I get annoyed lol

So you've ended up studying anthropology? Interesting. During my brief stint at uni I studied Mandarin, but right now I'll be applying for history instead. Back when I was applying for unis, I had the choice between Japanese, Chinese and Swedish. I honestly don't know what came into my mind when I was applying, oh well.

Yeah, didn't finish the career cos I did not like how it went middle way... but I do not believe having a career makes anyone better or worse but that's along my high amount of unpopular opinions. Whoa Japanese is surely beautiful as well, history eh? I always liked history as well.

I see.. well, I sometimes like listening to darker music, but it's mostly New Wave for me, maybe some electronica etc. Also rock etc., but that is so vanilla it becomes boring when telling others ;P
I remember one of my classmates listening to it, but we never really got along together. A long story.

Darker music hehe, I like me some new wave as well, vanilla haha , Oh those long stories... nods in understanding

I enjoy berries...damn I'd have to go at least stay 4 days to try them all!!

Well, the densitity does increase with every cm. That, and the feeling that the ceilings are merciless in older buildings.

Agh don't talk numbers or physics with me , I'm a words only girl, I can barely count, I dislike numbers with a passion fchhhh but shaky ceilings do sound scary

Well, thankfully my work also includes some chores related to the overall neatiness of the place, so I'm not that unfit.. guess it's the only thing keeping me away from living like the ultimate coach potato xP

Hahaha, an active work is awesome, I wanted to work in a graveyard when I was younger, mind you, it'd be a very quiet place, no people hassling me but... life took me to the freelance side.

I know that too well sadly. Thanks for the words, guess I'm still fighting, so it is not that bad, plus I really do feel much better these days. Went from unstable to feeling constantly much more down yet being stabler.. I honestly don't know if it was a good trade-off or not. At least people are no longer worried to leave me alone for long periods of time xD

Well... I am unsure... I guess stable average down is better than spikes?? I hear ya, blades were not allowed near me for a loooooong time. xD

There are many sad topics sadly.. wow, that sounded really campy. My point was that one can spin topics into sounding happy/sad as their wish once they gasp operating with words to a sufficent level.

Spin topics huh? well I'm known for making things look way worse usually, so I'd not risk that !

Trust me, all of them deserve that lol. At the very least none of them live in the same city.. I guess if one is family oriented, then that kind of attitude can sound awful to them, but it really isn't bad.

Ah no, I love my immediate family but the others,we never talk and don't intend to, they are indifferent to me, and if you hate them, I am sure there's good reason and I'm happy they are away from you.

Well, it was kind of a complicated case, I honestly don't blame her for leaving me, plus she did form a great fundation for me standing on my own feet. It was thanks to her I actually bothered to go to a psychiatrist and started to fix me own life. And she did even more solid to me by leaving me; it proved to be that much of a solid push that with said moment I've decided that I cannot live like this anymore and will try to function better for my friends.
Glad to hear you're in the happy spot now ^_^

With such 'tude I am sure that the things that the mysteries are holding for your future are nothing short of good!

Ohh we had a similar story, I mean, we weren't in a proper relationship I guess.. but the whole thing really fucking hurt, you must excuse my swearing but it's needed, and it made me realize I had to change certain things for myself cos I was sick of the same shit happening all over again. and it fucking will never happe again, you mark my words!!

By "tude" I'll safely assume you mean attitude, otherwise what on earth is going on??? Thanks, I have learnt in a very rough way I gotta have a good tude or else I'm toasted like a delicious coffee bean

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Katzen (almost confused your name for Kitten here.. so many cats here, Neko-chan, Blackkitty.. but Blackkitty has the privilage to be refered to as a kitten by me.. or a Sister ^_^

Galich

As much as I appreciate gender bender stories, I'd prefer to remain as a gata :P though it was a very nice change there!! I'm impressed

Well, I don't believe I ever had Spanish lessons ;P Although I was in Spain once.

This.. never happened.

Oh yeah, there surely are, at least some things just won't ever leave you and you'll never be the same, which is, I think, awesome cos.. who wants to be the same forever?? Besides vampires

I dunno.. I mean, I agree that some thoughts will never leave you, but some thoughts really can really take your life over. Trust me on this one.

A sociable person??? ohhhh, you are one of those then,well... if you haven't sneaked in my talking with others, it's fair you don't know, I'm so not a people's person, I really prefer to be on my own, as much as possible, sure some talk is fine..like this...but in person eh well, I see my friends once every some months..and that's enough for me.

I see.. and I didn't, the only thing I really saw were lesbian parties xD

I see.. well, I'm kind of a person that would much rather be pals with everyone than friends. It's not about being with friends for me, but being around people in general. Guess I'm just a people's person.

I was all over the place, Krefeld, Hamburg, Schwarzwald, Hameln <3 , also a bit of Netherlands and Belgium

I see.. nothing from eastern Germany, so no wonder you never went here.

And a bit of Benelux? Neat-o.

Yep, one time I had to take pictures of tea boxes at a Wal-Mart.. it never gets boring being a freelancer, ;)

Sounds.. pretty interesting actually. Can I ask about how that situation came to being? ^_^

Humm, I am quite aware we are social creatures, some more than others thinks of herself some way less than others, I consider myself a highly spiritual person, but not the kind giving hugs and flowers around.. but I do really like that feeling, that we are all connected in this great huge universe... looks in the distance but I usually don't share much of that cos people give me weird looks and I get annoyed lol

Well, spiritualism is.. a bit unique I guess. One shouldn't be judged on their views I guess, unless they hate on others.

Well, I really cannot say if I'm spiritual or not, depands on the day for me really. I guess the only consistent part about my views is my keen interest in existentialism ^^

Yeah, didn't finish the career cos I did not like how it went middle way... but I do not believe having a career makes anyone better or worse but that's along my high amount of unpopular opinions. Whoa Japanese is surely beautiful as well, history eh? I always liked history as well.

I see.. well, it's all about personal satisfaction first, other things later.

Well, guess I wasn't really prepared for uni back then, plus it turned out that linguistics is not something I enjoy.. I remember from the time there those people that studied both law and Mandarin at the same time, they were seriously crazy.

Darker music hehe, I like me some new wave as well, vanilla haha , Oh those long stories... nods in understanding

It's all about those longer stories that yyou randomly bring up and they become irrelevant.. but it;'s the anecdotes that make our lives tastier :)

I enjoy berries...damn I'd have to go at least stay 4 days to try them all!!

Heh, looks like you'd be in for a pretty intoxicated time ^_^ My friend from Finland that came over here spent every night getting drunk.. cannot blame him, as Krakow has some nice nightlife. Not my cup of tea, these days I intoxicate myself mostly alone or with my bff.

Agh don't talk numbers or physics with me , I'm a words only girl, I can barely count, I dislike numbers with a passion fchhhh but shaky ceilings do sound scary

Hugs Don't worry :)

Hahaha, an active work is awesome, I wanted to work in a graveyard when I was younger, mind you, it'd be a very quiet place, no people hassling me but... life took me to the freelance side.

Sounds like an interesting career choice :o As I said before, always saw myself as someone teaching others.. even now I'm tutoring a few people. it really does leave nice satisfaction.

Well... I am unsure... I guess stable average down is better than spikes?? I hear ya, blades were not allowed near me for a loooooong time. xD

That means we both can understand each other xD

Dunno about that, guess it's all up to others around me.. I think they do prefer me being a bit more stable.

Spin topics huh? well I'm known for making things look way worse usually, so I'd not risk that !

So do I; I'm well known for making a downer out of every cheerful thing ever. That's one of my skills.

Ah no, I love my immediate family but the others,we never talk and don't intend to, they are indifferent to me, and if you hate them, I am sure there's good reason and I'm happy they are away from you.

Well, some of them are not that bad, it's mainly my opinion of them and what they did to others.. kind of awkward when you feel like someone's acted badly to a person you care about but they did nothing wrong to you, so you have theoritically speaking no valid reason to dislike 'em.

Ohh we had a similar story, I mean, we weren't in a proper relationship I guess.. but the whole thing really fucking hurt, you must excuse my swearing but it's needed, and it made me realize I had to change certain things for myself cos I was sick of the same shit happening all over again. and it fucking will never happe again, you mark my words!!

I do! I guess that in the end those sort of things really do work for the better.

Funny thing, I never really told her, even flat out denied when she's confronted me about that at the early stages of our friendship. That's how I roll; my friendships are usually short-lived and very intense.

By "tude" I'll safely assume you mean attitude, otherwise what on earth is going on??? Thanks, I have learnt in a very rough way I gotta have a good tude or else I'm toasted like a delicious coffee bean

Yup! That is the right idea. Also, coffee is delicious, that is my humble random side note.

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 1:54PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Galichi

@Katzen (almost confused your name for Kitten here.. so many cats here, Neko-chan, Blackkitty.. but Blackkitty has the privilage to be refered to as a kitten by me.. or a Sister ^_^

A sister? Is there a family on here? Yes I see it's full, it's weird, I'm used to be the only one but it's kinda cool :B

Well, I don't believe I ever had Spanish lessons ;P Although I was in Spain once.
This.. never happened.

Spain, meow, well it's ok I like seeing random Spanish.

I dunno.. I mean, I agree that some thoughts will never leave you, but some thoughts really can really take your life over. Trust me on this one.

Oh, I think I can understand that... shivers

I see.. and I didn't, the only thing I really saw were lesbian parties xD
I see.. well, I'm kind of a person that would much rather be pals with everyone than friends. It's not about being with friends for me, but being around people in general. Guess I'm just a people's person.

Ah yes, one of my friends is moving to another city to be with her love shakes head so I attended..I did not talk to the others... I kinda like to chill on the couch/corner and being left alone :D unless someone is super interesting and weird...doesn't happen often
So we are complete opposites. how amusing!! I hate small talk and pals xD

I see.. nothing from eastern Germany, so no wonder you never went here.
And a bit of Benelux? Neat-o.

Yes, I was sorta all the way on the other side. I love Europe cos everything is so close to the other places..

Sounds.. pretty interesting actually. Can I ask about how that situation came to being? ^_^

If you find that interesting you'll love the fact that I once made silly faces at my webcam for a testing software on emotion recognition through face scans... looking happy and smile for so long hurt a lot.
For the tea...it was a guy from Indonesia, they wanna expand their selling on chai tea, so, he asked me to go take pics to see how much it sold here, I get these jobs on a website.

Well, spiritualism is.. a bit unique I guess. One shouldn't be judged on their views I guess, unless they hate on others.
Well, I really cannot say if I'm spiritual or not, depands on the day for me really. I guess the only consistent part about my views is my keen interest in existentialism ^^

Ah no hate is waste, I quit the hating when I quit hating myself, hooray! existentialism hum, I am sure I've read good books about it, you should check some philosophers out ;D

I see.. well, it's all about personal satisfaction first, other things later.
Well, guess I wasn't really prepared for uni back then, plus it turned out that linguistics is not something I enjoy.. I remember from the time there those people that studied both law and Mandarin at the same time, they were seriously crazy.

law and mandarin...well yes personal satisfaction is most important but what with society Standards and silly expectations imposed upon us, that is why I quit those as well :P

It's all about those longer stories that yyou randomly bring up and they become irrelevant.. but it;'s the anecdotes that make our lives tastier :)

Maybe, ponders some anecdotes I've stopped telling though, didn't have a good flavour.

Heh, looks like you'd be in for a pretty intoxicated time ^_^ My friend from Finland that came over here spent every night getting drunk.. cannot blame him, as Krakow has some nice nightlife. Not my cup of tea, these days I intoxicate myself mostly alone or with my bff.

Oh nightlife is not suited for me, I mean clubs, but I'd have some good times, not getting too intoxicated though cos I dun wanna be fat, just a bit to enjoy the craftsmanship of the vodka.

Hugs Don't worry :)

stays very still I shall not worry !

That means we both can understand each other xD
Dunno about that, guess it's all up to others around me.. I think they do prefer me being a bit more stable.

It's very cool to have that in common eh? I mean, in a way. Humm, well I don't know, what works for you best is the right answer!

So do I; I'm well known for making a downer out of every cheerful thing ever. That's one of my skills.

Hooray !! I mean, I'm not the only one here that does that then!

Well, some of them are not that bad, it's mainly my opinion of them and what they did to others.. kind of awkward when you feel like someone's acted badly to a person you care about but they did nothing wrong to you, so you have theoritically speaking no valid reason to dislike 'em.

Ahh, i hear ya, yes well I try to sort people out based on their behaviour towards me only.. BUT if they did something really despicable to someone I do care about, they can go fry in hell.

I do! I guess that in the end those sort of things really do work for the better.
Funny thing, I never really told her, even flat out denied when she's confronted me about that at the early stages of our friendship. That's how I roll; my friendships are usually short-lived and very intense.

Yes, one day you look back and think "ahh..look at all that's improved...oh dear". short lived and intense, well that's better than maintaining relationships well past their .. i forgot the name..you know expire date?

Yup! That is the right idea. Also, coffee is delicious, that is my humble random side note.

Totally unrelated but I hope you get the uni you want ^^

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Galichi
A sister? Is there a family on here? Yes I see it's full, it's weird, I'm used to be the only one but it's kinda cool :B

Sadly not, just a habit we have to refer to each other a sisters.

Spain, meow, well it's ok I like seeing random Spanish.

Well, I always found it weird at how at some media foreigners put random words from their mother tangue into English.. it seems really awkward to me.

Ah yes, one of my friends is moving to another city to be with her love shakes head so I attended..I did not talk to the others... I kinda like to chill on the couch/corner and being left alone :D unless someone is super interesting and weird...doesn't happen often

Sounds like me at parties then xD

Well, I gave up on attending parties for this reason alone.

So we are complete opposites. how amusing!! I hate small talk and pals xD

That is pretty amusing indeed xP

Yes, I was sorta all the way on the other side. I love Europe cos everything is so close to the other places..

Sounds like fun.. I haven't travelled all that much to Europe, mainly central Europe + Frace and Spain.

If you find that interesting you'll love the fact that I once made silly faces at my webcam for a testing software on emotion recognition through face scans... looking happy and smile for so long hurt a lot.
For the tea...it was a guy from Indonesia, they wanna expand their selling on chai tea, so, he asked me to go take pics to see how much it sold here, I get these jobs on a website.

Ah, I see. Actually, it still does sound every as bit as before explaining lol.

I think I'd have rather died than use a webcam these days ^_^

Ah no hate is waste, I quit the hating when I quit hating myself, hooray! existentialism hum, I am sure I've read good books about it, you should check some philosophers out ;D

I have, always liked philosophy and such.. we always had it cramped with Polish lessons together, so it was kind of lackluster.. I'm sure I'll have plenty of it at uni tho.

Sounds liek the right attitude! I hate hating others myself, tolerance is a double sided thing; you must respect others so they respect you.

It's like me describing my religious views: I wake up an atheist, become an agnostic during the lunch, deist in the afternoon and fully religious late at night.. it is an actual story, life really is weaaring me down this much xD

law and mandarin...well yes personal satisfaction is most important but what with society Standards and silly expectations imposed upon us, that is why I quit those as well :P

In the end it's the science itself that matters, and not empty degrees.. when you can get yourself a nice diploma from Oxford without leaving your house, all degrees start becoming meaningless. Can't replace personality with plaques with empty words.

Maybe, ponders some anecdotes I've stopped telling though, didn't have a good flavour.

Ture that.. well, sometimes you use them to cheer up, sometimes to amuse them.. they serve many purposes.

Oh nightlife is not suited for me, I mean clubs, but I'd have some good times, not getting too intoxicated though cos I dun wanna be fat, just a bit to enjoy the craftsmanship of the vodka.

AFAIK vodka is not that fattening, but being moderate with drinking is always a positive thing ^_^

stays very still I shall not worry !

Happy to provide ^^

It's very cool to have that in common eh? I mean, in a way. Humm, well I don't know, what works for you best is the right answer!

Well, I guess not stressing others so much with my mental state works for me the best.

Hooray !! I mean, I'm not the only one here that does that then!

That means that people around us are sadder.. but we can be sad together.. which is a good thing? Maybe? Probably not.

Ahh, i hear ya, yes well I try to sort people out based on their behaviour towards me only.. BUT if they did something really despicable to someone I do care about, they can go fry in hell.

Yup, pretty much. Well, it's even worse when you actually get along with them.. it;'s kind of "so wrong" feelings.

Yes, one day you look back and think "ahh..look at all that's improved...oh dear". short lived and intense, well that's better than maintaining relationships well past their .. i forgot the name..you know expire date?

I see. Well, I let those kind of friendships die on their own, but almost always they end up in a huge quarrel..

Totally unrelated but I hope you get the uni you want ^^

Thank you very much kind lady ^_^

joined Apr 27, 2014

Galichi

Sadly not, just a habit we have to refer to each other a sisters.

Ahh how cute, a real feeling of sorority going on here, I dig that.

Well, I always found it weird at how at some media foreigners put random words from their mother tangue into English.. it seems really awkward to me.

Yes and it lacks the flavour , I mean it's like ... "kurwa" we non polish speakers love that word to bits, oh yeah, it's so functional.

Sounds like me at parties then xD
Well, I gave up on attending parties for this reason alone.

Hahaha oh boy, we'd have such a good time sitting discussing Latin phrases or something.

That is pretty amusing indeed xP

Well we are so different when it comes to socialising but on others thing we are sorta similar.. so.. it's a tie!

Sounds like fun.. I haven't travelled all that much to Europe, mainly central Europe + Frace and Spain.

Yeah it was... fun.. coughs . I'd love to go to Spain cos well, I need not to put much effort trying to communicate.

Ah, I see. Actually, it still does sound every as bit as before explaining lol.
I think I'd have rather died than use a webcam these days ^_^

Hahaha,well no one was looking, it was just me here sitting.. boy I should had looked like a total moron xD
but hey 8 dollars for looking silly? No one usually pays me for that so ;)

I have, always liked philosophy and such.. we always had it cramped with Polish lessons together, so it was kind of lackluster.. I'm sure I'll have plenty of it at uni tho.

Ok when you hit nihilism we can talk a bit more about it then :P I am not as educated about it as I'd like to but I'm not dead yet so I can.

Sounds liek the right attitude! I hate hating others myself, tolerance is a double sided thing; you must respect others so they respect you.
It's like me describing my religious views: I wake up an atheist, become an agnostic during the lunch, deist in the afternoon and fully religious late at night.. it is an actual story, life really is weaaring me down this much xD

Oh whoa, your life sounds really interesting! Yeah, respect is very important, I usually disagree a lot with lots of people but that never means I'm gonna disrespect them.

In the end it's the science itself that matters, and not empty degrees.. when you can get yourself a nice diploma from Oxford without leaving your house, all degrees start becoming meaningless. Can't replace personality with plaques with empty words.

nods pondering gonna have to think this through

Ture that.. well, sometimes you use them to cheer up, sometimes to amuse them.. they serve many purposes.

Yes, sometimes to see how much better ur doing!! amusing myself luckily comes easy, I find myself hilarious.

AFAIK vodka is not that fattening, but being moderate with drinking is always a positive thing ^_^

Vodka does have calories and consuming alcohol prevents fat oxidation to a certain % :P
Girl, I log what I eat on a daily basis, I gotta watch out! then again I had 3 beers last night and it was glorious...

Happy to provide ^^

I really don't like hugs much, but at least lately I don't go away running and screaming like an insane person.

Well, I guess not stressing others so much with my mental state works for me the best.

Aww you do sound like you have a good heart, that's really nice .

That means that people around us are sadder.. but we can be sad together.. which is a good thing? Maybe? Probably not.

...Hmm better being sad together than alone!! I don't know.. I am so captivated by this particular unique feeling that melancholy is.. like.. it triggers all sorts of things in us humans, so much art being done fueled by it.. I love me sad songs and all, just now it's a bit different cos I don't feel sucked in a swirl of despair as I used to... this was supposed to be cheerful by the way.

Yup, pretty much. Well, it's even worse when you actually get along with them.. it;'s kind of "so wrong" feelings.

Hmm,things like that make me glad my family doesn't like us and we never ever talk...

I see. Well, I let those kind of friendships die on their own, but almost always they end up in a huge quarrel..

You like some quarrels huh? Well.. I try to avoid those lately, I just tell people it's not working no more..but shrugs I don't know anymore... an ex urged me to spend more time with friends..lol I guess I am really not too social

Thank you very much kind lady ^_^

gasps Haven't being called kind in ages, why thank you!

joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

You've forsaken me!!! T_T

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Katze

Ahh how cute, a real feeling of sorority going on here, I dig that.

She was the one to come up with it, I'm too tomboyish to be cute I guess xD

Yes and it lacks the flavour , I mean it's like ... "kurwa" we non polish speakers love that word to bits, oh yeah, it's so functional.

Yup, so many abuse that word.. I barely curse at all, and if I have to, I stick to Russian. It's really classy to my ears.

And yea, the curse words just sound good when connected to their language.. iirc the phonetic composition of them is constructed in such a way they'er powerful.

Hahaha oh boy, we'd have such a good time sitting discussing Latin phrases or something.

Haha, I'd bring my satchel bag with some book or something then xP We'd be probably the most schoolared girls out there, maybe teach a thing or two to others xD

Well we are so different when it comes to socialising but on others thing we are sorta similar.. so.. it's a tie!

A stalemate :o Pretty interesting as well how we make friends.. the entire "opposites attract" is kind of hogwash; you need at least some traits in common for a relationship to work D:

Yeah it was... fun.. coughs . I'd love to go to Spain cos well, I need not to put much effort trying to communicate.

I can imagine it.. wish that Polish was used in other countries.. imagine a Polish speaking USA.. that would be so hilarious lol

Hahaha,well no one was looking, it was just me here sitting.. boy I should had looked like a total moron xD
but hey 8 dollars for looking silly? No one usually pays me for that so ;)

Well, if I got paid for that, then I'd be really really rich. Like filthy rich.

Ok when you hit nihilism we can talk a bit more about it then :P I am not as educated about it as I'd like to but I'm not dead yet so I can.

Oh, I know a thing or two about it :)

Oh whoa, your life sounds really interesting! Yeah, respect is very important, I usually disagree a lot with lots of people but that never means I'm gonna disrespect them.

That's why the entire "agree to disagree" thing is so important to me ^^

nods pondering gonna have to think this through

Well, now you have some food for thoughts ^^

Yes, sometimes to see how much better ur doing!! amusing myself luckily comes easy, I find myself hilarious.

That's good! It means you can be really self sufficent.

Same here tbh. People say my sense of humour is too dark for them, but I honestly enjoy it.

Vodka does have calories and consuming alcohol prevents fat oxidation to a certain % :P
Girl, I log what I eat on a daily basis, I gotta watch out! then again I had 3 beers last night and it was glorious...

Sounds like you had fun then xD

Well, I just tend to live in bliss ignorance, but I do wear belts all the time, so I at least control my waistline.

I know nothing about biology, almost failed my school year due to that.

I really don't like hugs much, but at least lately I don't go away running and screaming like an insane person.

Sometimes a hug is needed ^ ^

Aww you do sound like you have a good heart, that's really nice .

I dunno, as I said, it's up for others to decide ^ ^

Then again, it is kind of tossing my crush's hard work of convincing me that "living for others" is not a state of mine to be in, but seeing others happy makes me feel happy as well.

...Hmm better being sad together than alone!! I don't know.. I am so captivated by this particular unique feeling that melancholy is.. like.. it triggers all sorts of things in us humans, so much art being done fueled by it.. I love me sad songs and all, just now it's a bit different cos I don't feel sucked in a swirl of despair as I used to... this was supposed to be cheerful by the way.

That was the joke, making something negative with that example xD

And it really is a unique feeling.. I believe it connects us to our inner inside; sorrow in my opinion is preferable to feeling empty.

Hmm,things like that make me glad my family doesn't like us and we never ever talk...

Well, good that you have the choice to not to do so; would be much worse if you ewre fored to live with them or sth.

You like some quarrels huh? Well.. I try to avoid those lately, I just tell people it's not working no more..but shrugs I don't know anymore... an ex urged me to spend more time with friends..lol I guess I am really not too social

Well, as long as you feel comfortable, it doesn't matter what is the life style you're living.

gasps Haven't being called kind in ages, why thank you!

You're welcome ^^

Anon

You've forsaken me!!! T_T

"Oh mother, why have thou forsaken me?"

Anyway, I'm off to sleep, have a good night/day everyone!

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

oh my, all the wall posts ;3
heres my daily song for all the kitty cats, or not

ive eating chicken today @w@ after i came back from the exam i was a bit pissed Galich might know so i jus ate to cheer myself up XD ah but tomorrow is the second exam, i feel like im gonna fail em both because of the time limit 。゚(TヮT)゚。

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 3:22PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

@Galichi

lol, tombys can be cute too , anime has proven it time over time.

Yup, so many abuse that word.. I barely curse at all, and if I have to, I stick to Russian. It's really classy to my ears.

Ohh cursing in Russian, well as you may have noticed I curse freely when I feel the need to, ^^

Haha, I'd bring my satchel bag with some book or something then xP We'd be probably the most schoolared girls out there, maybe teach a thing or two to others xD

Oh whoa, I just pictured that and it's actually awesome!! I am not sure if those other girls would appreciate it :P

A stalemate :o Pretty interesting as well how we make friends.. the entire "opposites attract" is kind of hogwash; you need at least some traits in common for a relationship to work D:

I do agree, I mean, I like reflections of myself in others, I believe that's the kind of people we attract the most, but also people who irks us and forces us to change for the better. Having NOTHING in common does not work at all, not for friends not for anything.

I can imagine it.. wish that Polish was used in other countries.. imagine a Polish speaking USA.. that would be so hilarious lol

Polish speaking USA... hahaah I'd surely go over there to check it out myself if that were to be true!!!

Well, if I got paid for that, then I'd be really really rich. Like filthy rich.

Nah not richer than me!!!

Oh, I know a thing or two about it :)

.. Ohhhh.. well we may have such conversation on the coming days if this keeps on then!!!

That's why the entire "agree to disagree" thing is so important to me ^^

I think it's simple when the other person is not trying to impose.

That's good! It means you can be really self sufficent.

Well, i did play alone a lot when growing up, making up stories with pirates and what not, I even buried an actual chest in my yard..so yeah maybe that's why I like being on my own so much.

Same here tbh. People say my sense of humour is too dark for them, but I honestly enjoy it.

It is the best kind of humour :P

Sounds like you had fun then xD

Well... I had 3 beers and went home. yeah that's my idea of fun :P

Well, I just tend to live in bliss ignorance, but I do wear belts all the time, so I at least control my waistline.
I know nothing about biology, almost failed my school year due to that.

Belts? I never use belts, I feel like a trapped cat!! but it does give you some idea I guess, I only check measurements and stuff like that..which I get today new weigh in ugh

Sometimes a hug is needed ^ ^

Some times, a brief hug is needed yes, just, my friends, they can hug each other for years.. and i'm there like ,YISUS STOP IT ALREADY why??? :P

I dunno, as I said, it's up for others to decide ^ ^

Good, I like to decide things, so I am convinced you do have a good heart.

Then again, it is kind of tossing my crush's hard work of convincing me that "living for others" is not a state of mine to be in, but seeing others happy makes me feel happy as well.

You can have both, I mean, I live and aim to thrive for me, but others being happy surely does feel nice so.. not to my expense of course, not anymore.

That was the joke, making something negative with that example xD
And it really is a unique feeling.. I believe it connects us to our inner inside; sorrow in my opinion is preferable to feeling empty.

Lol, you nailed at the negativity up, but still was kinda good so, does it become neutral? yeah sorrow does connect us with the most human part in our life sparks, feeling empty is.. shivers I can't bear that so well now so nope.

Well, good that you have the choice to not to do so; would be much worse if you ewre fored to live with them or sth.

Well, they chose not to talk to us...so naturally we just don't talk to them, I am lucky, it's just me , mom , my aunt and our cats.

Well, as long as you feel comfortable, it doesn't matter what is the life style you're living.

Unless you are a druggadict or a serial killer you mean.

Have a good night sleep and see you around nice woman!!!

joined Apr 27, 2014

oh my, all the wall posts ;3
[heres my daily song for all the kitty cats, or not (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4)

ive eating chicken today @w@ after i came back from the exam i was a bit pissed Galich might know so i jus ate to cheer myself up XD ah but tomorrow is the second exam, i feel like im gonna fail em both because of the time limit 。゚(TヮT)゚。

Neko chan!!

Hahaha sorry, somehow the conversations keep on getting longer..meow, I think it's the full moon, also hello!!!

eating to cheer yourself eh ;) have a slice of cake then cos it's sweet :P
I'm sure you'll kill those exams, go go Neko!!! btw I think I saw you on the Facebook on a Citrus fanpage? no, it's a group, if not it's someone with that name , Neko chan.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014
9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Hahaha sorry, somehow the conversations keep on getting longer..meow, I think it's the full moon, also hello!!!

nah its fine XD its always intersting to meet knew people here after all (っ˘ω˘ς )

eating to cheer yourself eh ;) have a slice of cake then cos it's sweet :P

im a cat remember, cake would make me sick! >w< though i wouldnt mind some fish, maybe salmon? (★ω★)/

I'm sure you'll kill those exams, go go Neko!!! btw I think I saw you on the Facebook on a Citrus fanpage? no, it's a group, if not it's someone with that name , Neko chan.

anana you stalking me on facebook now, nuaghty! ;3 ahaha jk, well i guess some other cat in this world likes citrus hehe, i don't follow them on fb im pretty sure ;0 in fact i dont follow pretty much any yuri pages on fb QwQ im a basement yuri lover ahahah so no one must ever knoooowwww ninja @w@

none

That sure escalated quickly.

it sure did ;3 i imagined it to be the domanatrix cats in this forum XD maybe me one day , dreams @A@/

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 3:33PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.