Forum › The Dream Of An Elephant discussion

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

well that was huh...to put it simply weird

joined Feb 19, 2011

Again Dowman trippy reads my friend trippy reads.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sort of sad they never saw each other again though.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

am i the only one that really enjoyed this

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

What a unique take on Jack the Ripper. Odd how his actual case was never really solved in real life.

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

am i the only one that really enjoyed this

Nope! I love things that take a look at a different kind of mindset. And with such a positive mood too!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What a unique take on Jack the Ripper. Odd how his actual case was never really solved in real life.

Well, one theory is that the Ripper was part of the nobility and his involvement was hushed up. So it may have been solved, but only a select few knew that. And they all dead!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Well, one theory is that the Ripper was part of the nobility and his involvement was hushed up. So it may have been solved, but only a select few knew that. And they all dead!

there was a really famous american comics on this case (i can't remember the name), but to retrace some events that happened so far ago, it's impossibile without a lot of fantasies or assumptions.
and i can't say i trust the press of those years.
that jack was part of the nobilty isn't incredible, in the victorian age; and it's possible even that he didn't exist, or he wasn't only one person.

i'm a little disappointed because, after seeing the title, i expected something like the butterfly's dream story, but with the ripper and the elephant man, however this kind of manga are always a pleasant reading.

joined Nov 11, 2013

This manga reminds me of Buchou-san to Jiki Buchou for some reason. Search it up above

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I just can't imagine how does Dowman Sayman come up with this stories. Not even being high as fuck would let you imagine these scenarios.

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 7:47AM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I just can't imagine how does Dowman Sayman come up with this stories. Not even being high as fuck would let you imagine these scenarios.

Hahaha, that one made me laugh. Kinda funny.
Always wanted to comment on your prof pic and man, Sona is scary when she's op. Really depending on the build.

Anyways, for death to come and feel "nice" and awesome for the person's pov, I dunnol, I feel kinda sad yet happy for him. I still never saw how death could be pleasant since I don't have his eyes... nor Dowman even draw it but that's just the charm of it.

Dowman's story never fails to impress and confuse me.

Hahaha, that one made me laugh. Kinda funny.
Always wanted to comment on your prof pic and man, Sona is scary when she's op. Really depending on the build.

Anyways, for death to come and feel "nice" and awesome for the person's pov, I dunnol, I feel kinda sad yet happy for him. I still never saw how death could be pleasant since I don't have his eyes... nor Dowman even draw it but that's just the charm of it.

Dowman's story never fails to impress and confuse me.

This could only mean one thing, he is the man of prophecy who understood serial experiments lain!

To reply you must either login or sign up.