Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Merry Christmas! :)

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

I got a MacBook Air for chrtimas what the hell?! I asked for nail polish and a folder, mum is a real bae, feel like one of them spoiled rich kids loooool. My little brother got a drone too, pahaha where are they getting all this money.
Also hi BlackKitty haven't seen you around for like aagggesss ;3;

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Neko ^_^
You little Christmas kitten! Glad to hear you are having great holidays! :) maybe you got what you deverved because you are hardworking and talented! And what beter to spend your money on than making others happy! ^^

I still can't get used to working on the Mac...

Oh, well, I've never been the most talkative around, but maybe I got busier around the holidays..
I missed you guys^^

The best present I've received for Christmas was meeting up with an old friend I hadn't seen for a long time ^_^

last edited at Dec 25, 2016 2:35PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko ^_^
You little Christmas kitten! Glad to hear you are having great holidays! :) maybe you got what you deverved because you are hardworking and talented! And what beter to spend your money on than making others happy! ^^

Oh stop it you, your making meh blush =//w//=

I still can't get used to working on the Mac...

Well it may take me a while because I've never used a MacBook Air before but all my friends in collage (rich people collage XD) have one so ima learn from them

Oh, well, I've never been the most talkative around, but maybe I got busier around the holidays..
I missed you guys^^

Yep yep ;0;, missed you lots too xx ahah it's always so weird that your not on discord and I sometimes forget XD

The best present I've received for Christmas was meeting up with an old friend I hadn't seen for a long time ^_^

That sounds lovely! 0w0 hope you had a good time with them~

last edited at Dec 25, 2016 3:05PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Oh stop it you, your making meh blush =//w//=

Blushing people make me blush... stop it! xD and it's true, little talented kitten!

Well it may take me a while because I've never used a MacBook Air before but all my friends in collage (rich people collage XD) have one so ima learn from them

Lol.. well, you will have one more reason to spend more time with them^^
Kids these days..

Yep yep ;0;, missed you lots too xx ahah it's always so weird that your not on discord and I sometimes forget XD

Hah.. I'm weird xD but trust me, it's better that way, I have nothing interesting to say..

I always do! :) She actually invited me to visit her so that she could show me around London^^

joined Jan 19, 2014

I always do! :) She actually invited me to visit her so that she could show me around London^^

Omg that's awesome! If you every Visit here your gonna love it! London is awesome :3 (minus all the rainy seasons)...though some people like rain too so that's cool hehe

Also if Anon sees this at any point, if I remember correctly you also watch Netflix, you should check out "don't trust the bitch in apartment 23" it's hysterical! XDD (2 seasons)

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

2016... 5 more days in my country but what the h....
what a year ' _ '

last edited at Dec 25, 2016 10:07PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Knock, knock!

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Who's there...? ^^

Knocking at this hour... ;)

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Just a few more days and this wretched year ends

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I got a MacBook Air for chrtimas what the hell?! I asked for nail polish and a folder

ROFLLL i'm dead xD best reaction 10/10

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I got a MacBook Air for chrtimas what the hell?! I asked for nail polish and a folder

Be grateful, at least you are getting something for Chritsmas

last edited at Dec 27, 2016 6:29AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

fuck 2016....

joined Jun 22, 2016

^

Cheers to that! ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )

It took away another icon today...

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

this is honestly one of the worst years of my life(personal reasons included)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ yukito

… for me personally it already started to go downhill 3 years ago... then it got even worse last year... and this year it wasn't just personal anymore... it hit a worldwide scale...
Now the horror just seems to be everywhere... ^^
It's good that I still have some black humor left ;)

Wanna talk about what happened...?

@ SF

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEAAAHHHHH WOOP WOOP ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN !

I saw that and immediately fell in love with it!
Can't wait!!!

There are so many amazing scenes to come....

@ Neko chan

Also if Anon sees this at any point, if I remember correctly you also watch Netflix, you should check out "don't trust the bitch in apartment 23" it's hysterical! XDD (2 seasons)

Thank you!!!! (^_^)b
I'll definitely check it out!!!
I ran out of good shows to watch a while ago... ;)

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

@ yukito

… for me personally it already started to go downhill 3 years ago... then it got even worse last year... and this year it wasn't just personal anymore... it hit a worldwide scale...
Now the horror just seems to be everywhere... ^^
It's good that I still have some black humor left ;)

Wanna talk about what happened...?

One of my family members overdosed on drugs and was put in to coma and we were forced to pull the plug, and then recently something happened to my older sister I'm still somewhat in the dark but it seems like she was rooffied not mention just the general stress of school and applying to colleges

last edited at Dec 28, 2016 11:27PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ yukito

Fuck, that's cruel... Being forced to make a decision like that... I'm really sorry to hear that!
Must have been especially hard for you while preparing for college... but, I guess, there's never a “right“ time for fucked up stuff like that... It just always hits you hard and there's never enough time to prepare... Life is just cruel. That's why I always had my issues with it...

For me it was a lot of death and serious illnesses around me... even including a severe brain bleeding... gosh, that was horrible... you just turn numb and feel completely helpless... you can't do anything but hope and pray that everything will turn out all right... thinking about the things you could have done differently... it's just such a gruesome feeling...
I wouldn't mind if that phase of really ugly stuff happening would end with this year ^^

Is your sister doing alright...?
Hope nothing happened to her beyond being drugged...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

zombie santa here at last o.o

this reminded me of all of anon's lewd cakes: https://twitter.com/RogerQuimbly/status/813541060727160832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

joined Jun 22, 2016

Zombie Santa is always here... you just have to close your eyes and wish for him to appear with all your heart! (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

this reminded me of all of anon's lewd cakes: https://twitter.com/RogerQuimbly/status/813541060727160832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

(^∇^)
This looks like the kind of dessert I'd have to decline politely... ^^

Did your grandparents serve this on Christmas Eve to the family...? (´⊙ω⊙`)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Nope xD

Just something I saw because of the gay ice cream thing.

joined Jun 22, 2016

So you like your ice cream to be gay... (๑°o°๑)

You never cease to amaze me, really... ;)

I only like my vegetables to be nice and gay... but I never paid much attention to gay ice cream before... (¬‿¬)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I meant the thing with Richard Hammond, the guy who used to be on Top Gear xD

He thought only gay men ate ice cream.

joined Jun 22, 2016

^_^
I know. I actually googled it after you linked that picture and found his bad joke...
If that's really what he thinks, then that just means more ice cream for gay people! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)
Can't argue with that... ;)

So... have you made your peace with 2016 yet...? ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.