Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Probably because it's not yuri.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

yuri or not it's a pretty good series, I just found it but I like it already

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Man, skimming through the first two chapters, Machina seems completely, utterly, and thoroughly unlikable as a protagonist. I get that she's being all dark and edgy to lure the bad guy here, but lay off will you? It's a bad sign when I'm rooting for the opponent to curbstomp you.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Halfway interesting, it's like Full Metal Alchemist and Soul Eater combined, sort of. The little boy is annoying, little boys just can't seem to stay out of series with female leads that fight. Seems like he's the fanservice tool.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Minutoh posted:

Probably because it's not yuri.

Probably more a combination of the fact that most of the chapters are pretty old (most series of similar age have few to no comments) and the fact that it's incomplete.

The fact it's incomplete is the entire reason I haven't read it myself. I hate starting a series only for it to get dropped or abandoned. That's why I only read ones I'm reasonably confident will get completed. The rest I wait until they're complete first.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Damn considering all of the buildup and loose ends that have yet to be resolved, it should be a given that it would have to continue on. Yet dang... it took nearly a decade to complete "Act 1". Is there any other raw chapters that the author has done, if anyone knows.

To reply you must either login or sign up.