Forum › Hi Everyone, I Want To Ask Many Things.

SilentLumination
joined Nov 27, 2016

As a newbie, I'm still confused here, by:
1. How to comment with pictures and tags.
2. How to make favorites, so I can read them again later.
3. If there's a "Like" system, how can I do that?
4. Linking comments with people, so the people that I tagged will know what I posted or maybe what I commented.
Maybe that's all I had to say (for now), and I'm sorry if I become a burden.
:D Keep passion flowing.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
  1. The answer here is detailed in this page: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5657-forum-post-formatting-basic-markdown-tutorial

2. There's the "Lists" at the top of the page beside "Images". If I recall correctly, the "Favorites" list is already there by default. You can use that to list down all your favorites by clicking the button next to your username on the upper right of the page whenever you read a particular manga, or when you want to favorite the entire series itself:

3. Sorry, I don't think a "Like" system exists here.

4. I'm not sure what this means. If you want to quote another comment, there's the "Quote" hyperlink in the upper right of a particular comment.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Try to keep picture comments only occasional though, since we're mainly a text-based forum and too many images breaks things up too much. But once in a while is no problem at all.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016
  1. Linking comments with people, so the people that I tagged will know what I posted or maybe what I commented.

If you mean how to get hyperlinks directly to specific posts, rather than entire threads, the time stamp above each post (like "December 14, 2016 ..." above this one) also contains a hyperlink directly to that post. If you're using Firefox, you can right click on the timestamp and select "Copy Link Location" from the context menu to load the URL to clipboard. Other browsers must have a similar function...

last edited at Dec 14, 2016 11:39AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh, I think they mean like, when you tag people on facebook or discord, and the person gets a notif that they were "summoned"/replied to
Dynasty doesn't have that tho, you'll have to look at the forums and see if there are new posts in the threads you're interested in. You have no idea if someone replies to you, you'll have to check the threads out yourself to know
Unless Dynasty has some kind of feature I've been missing out on this entire time

joined Oct 11, 2010

Oh, I think they mean like, when you tag people on facebook or discord, and the person gets a notif that they were "summoned"/replied to
Dynasty doesn't have that tho, you'll have to look at the forums and see if there are new posts in the threads you're interested in. You have no idea if someone replies to you, you'll have to check the threads out yourself to know
Unless Dynasty has some kind of feature I've been missing out on this entire time

There are forum archetypes that do this but thankfully dynasty doesn't because what you end up with is a irritating facebookesque mess of a place… like crunchy roll...

last edited at Dec 14, 2016 8:58PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Fuzzypuff posted:

There are forum archetypes that do this but thankfully dynasty doesn't because what you end up with is a irritating facebookesque mess of a place… like crunchy roll...

On the other hand not being able to do that makes it very difficult to get someone's attention if you're trying to as well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.