joined Feb 14, 2016

then they had lots of messy redacteds

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

the title should've been: how to kill the mood in 1 second

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wow, i would have left that bitch right away.

What an asshole.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

What an asshole.

What a measured and reasonable response.

Anyway this was cute, cause it was like a realistic reaction to overwritten romantic dialogue. Good release despite the shortness.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

What an asshole.

What a measured and reasonable response.

Anyway this was cute, cause it was like a realistic reaction to overwritten romantic dialogue. Good release despite the shortness.

There you go again with unwanted and unasked sacarsm.

The one no one asked -_-

P.s.- considering the comments, you are the only one who liked it. Then again i'm not surprised lol.

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 2:46AM

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

there you go again with a post that was deserving of it

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

there you go again with a post that was deserving of it

You are the one who quoted me with that sacarsm :/

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I mean I'm a big sucker to sex stuff that's kinda goofy and, dare I say, slapstick. People rubbing each other in some way for a while until lots of sticky fluids come out of their bodies is just pure absurdity! It's just really weird to end this on page three?!

joined Jan 4, 2014

hahaha. I like it. Agree with wishing it were longer though. In a proper relationship, Kanade will probably lift her head off Mizuki's shoulder with a sheepish grin, they'll start giggling together, and then continue where they left off, but in a much less stilted fasion.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Thought it was cute. I have definitely had moments exactly like that during sex, and they're nice little bonding moments of fun and silliness that you'll remember long after you've forgotten Orgasm #397.

joined Jan 4, 2014

Thought it was cute. I have definitely had moments exactly like that during sex, and they're nice little bonding moments of fun and silliness that you'll remember long after you've forgotten Orgasm #397.

Yes, this. I think… starts counting

It’s those times when the two of you are on the bed, and you are about to do that one thing you think will make her go crazy. You feel her body start to squirm beneath you; yeah, you’re doing it right! Suddenly the music is shattered by peals of laughter, and soft hands start pushing you away: “That tickles!!!”

A slightly shocked look is quickly replaced by a wry grin, that rapidly shifts into wicked grin territory: “You think that tickles? How about this then?!” You add your laughter to hers, and start to tickle her in earnest.

Bodies in completely different positions than before, both flushed and somewhat breathless. Teasing pecks on the mouth morphing into deeply passionate kisses, leading back into the folds of bliss.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

--also for people who aren't as au fait with imas, Mizuki has a good-- 8? years on Kanade in canon and Kanade has a big 'look at me im so cool and seductive' shtick that works on girls around her same age quite a lot, so it's kind of funny to see it just not working on someone with a heck of a lot more life experience

it's cute!!!

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Getting laughed at in those serious moments is one of my cringe nightmares

joined Oct 4, 2016

Getting laughed at in those serious moments is one of my cringe nightmares

If you're with the right partner, they wouldn't be laughing at you. You'd be sharing a humorous moment together.

It's interesting to me to see the reactions from people reading this. My current partner and I routinely laugh and joke and playfully mock each other during sex. And by "during sex" I mean "sometimes literally in mid-thrust". So when I read this comic, I mentally pencil myself and my partner into the scene, and it's exactly the kind of thing we do routinely, so I think it's all sweet and fun and happy. Because if this comic were about me and my partner, we'd laugh and kiss and keep on fuckin'.

Other people, presumably without that experience, only see the embarrassment without seeing the close, positive emotional bond that would allow two people to behave as they do in this comic without the mockery being hostile or malicious.

Reminds me of my ex-wife. She hated being playfully mocked or teased. One day we were visiting some friends who routinely enjoyed playfully mocking and teasing each other, calling each other silly names and expressing (facetious) horrified alarm at the various flaws and failings of the other. And I asked my ex "Why don't we joke around with each other like they do?" She replied "Because I have tissue-paper feelings." And that was that.

joined Oct 4, 2016

It’s those times when the two of you are on the bed, and you are about to do that one thing you think will make her go crazy. You feel her body start to squirm beneath you; yeah, you’re doing it right! Suddenly the music is shattered by peals of laughter, and soft hands start pushing you away: “That tickles!!!”

A slightly shocked look is quickly replaced by a wry grin, that rapidly shifts into wicked grin territory: “You think that tickles? How about this then?!” You add your laughter to hers, and start to tickle her in earnest.

Bodies in completely different positions than before, both flushed and somewhat breathless. Teasing pecks on the mouth morphing into deeply passionate kisses, leading back into the folds of bliss.

I am intrigued by your views and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think jtt and Vankomycin have the right of it, laughing in bed, and realizing that romantic dialogue can be pretty silly at times, can be a very intimate, shared moment. It's not that you're being ridiculed or anything. I've had stuff like that happen, and it's pretty fun, since you know they still love you even if they can't hold back their amusement.

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

It's a shame how all you guys are upset how the "mood was ruined". You failed to realize the beauty in an actual real relationship. Sex is not only thing important

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

It's a shame how all you guys are upset how the "mood was ruined". You failed to realize the beauty in an actual real relationship. Sex is not only thing important

Preeeeeeetty sure people are more upset on her assholic behaviour when the girl told her that she wanted her to like only her and told her about her feelings to which that bitch just laughed, rather than sex getting interrupted.

Nobody would mind if got interrupted. I would be honest if i were that girl, i would have smack some sense into her before leaving that ungrateful piece of crap.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You haven't had a lot of intimate relationships, have you?

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

No-one's upset anyway, only 2 people posted about them not liking it.

hahaha. I like it. Agree with wishing it were longer though. In a proper relationship, Kanade will probably lift her head off Mizuki's shoulder with a sheepish grin, they'll start giggling together, and then continue where they left off, but in a much less stilted fasion.

Oh very much so. A page or two more would have been nice, but I do like it anyway. Definitely agree with you jtt and Vankomycin.

Can anyone think of any other cute-awkward sexy times in yuri? I remember seeing one in a Love Live doujin I believe, but it is something that I wish there was a bit more of instead of the passionate amazing first-time sex (which is awesome of course, but hey, variety is nice).

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 6:52PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I can't really blame doujin authors for doing the "perfect every time" thing, since you have to kind of establish intimacy to really sell goofiness during sexytimes, and well, it's a lot of work to produce the pages they do put out. So they wanna go for the sure thing I guess.

It would feel a lot more real to have these committed couples reacting to just how cheesy romantic dialogue and how you can get ticklish or think of something ridiculous while in bed with someone you love. It happens, and when someone feels comfortable enough to express it in that kind of setting is actually a pretty good feeling.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

You haven't had a lot of intimate relationships, have you?

Nope. Just one which was painful one. She was too beautiful and untrustworthy for me. Our relationship ended somewhat like the movie 'Blue'.

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 7:10PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Was that another fart?

joined Oct 4, 2016

Can anyone think of any other cute-awkward sexy times in yuri? I remember seeing one in a Love Live doujin I believe, but it is something that I wish there was a bit more of instead of the passionate amazing first-time sex (which is awesome of course, but hey, variety is nice).

Not yuri, but yuri-esque: That Love Live! Nico x Honoka futanari doujin has Honks falling asleep on Nico twice.

Also has the bit where Nico is masturbating because Honoka is asleep, and Honoka wakes up, leading to this panel which remains one of my favorites in all of erotic manga:

To reply you must either login or sign up.