Forum › Bakekano discussion

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

sigh

I hate to admit it, but I would be lying if I said I didn't find this series even a little enjoyable. Perhaps not in the "good plot" way, but nonetheless, enjoyable somehow.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I thought it was great, I liked the part where they were naked.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the description totally off it sounds like yuri....

One day Suwami's friend gives her a voodoo doll that can turn a person into the doll for a day. When she tries to use the doll on miyahara, her so called "slave", an accident occurs and hilarity and ecchiness follows.

please fixed it admin...
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=53413

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It seems the description for the oneshot overrode the series description, it wasn't like that before it got reuploaded and merged. Anyway I fixed it.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

First two chapter 2 are actually nice. Though a lot of naked lolicon and out of place yuri kiss but still funny and entertaining none the less.

Onto chapter 3

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Lol busted.

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

tfw there's another entire volume of this that has never seen the light of day

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Oh, this is on here? Nice.

Actually, three chapters of volume 2 have been translated, but the scan groups keep either disbanding or (apparently) dropping it. It's especially frustrating that someone must have scanned it, but the raws don't seem to be available anywhere. Though perhaps if someone else wanted to pick it up, they might be able to get them from the "current" group...

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Somebody finally posted the complete translation to Mangadex just a few weeks ago. I thought this day would never come, especially considering hard copies of the 2nd volume were selling for 10,000s of yen

last edited at Feb 11, 2024 8:23PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.