Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh shit Serena that was great ;u;

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

^ I see you have what I call a reviewer's spirit; as in, being able to articulate your thoughts into words.

(◡‿◡✿)
I am studying a module that requires me to reflect on my emotions towards movies and other entertainment mediums, it became an unconscious habit sorta.

Oh shit Serena that was great ;u;

Thank youuu! (^ ^)

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:17AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Your post was interesting to read and I would like to continue this further, but I think the topic has gone on for quite long enough in this thread ^ _ ^" longer than I wanted it to be anyways.

Yes it has. You still can discuss about Netsuzou Troll as much as you want on its thread.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:38AM

joined Nov 10, 2016

Nevermind.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:35AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

There, there guys, let's not fight this out.

As much as I'd love to torment @Utopia further by continuing to discuss Netsuzou Trap, I do think that this has gone way longer than I wanted it to. Let's just all take a step back and calm down.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

"Le second degré n'est pas qu'une température."

I've been trolling Rina with Netsuzou Trap for a while and that's all it was. However, there's a dedicated thread where you can thoroughly discuss about every aspect of the related manga. I don't get the point of doing it here; using 2 topics to talk about the same thing, while they are some people (including me) who strongly dislike the concerned manga.

You might not like my kind of humor and I didn't mean to upset you, however you should take in consideration the fact that this place is an off-topic discussion, and Netsuzou trap is everything but a off-topic since it has a [prolific] thread right on this forum.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:28AM

joined Nov 10, 2016

...Fine. I'm sorry.

As much as I'd love to torment @Utopia further by continuing to discuss Netsuzou Trap, I do think that this has gone way longer than I wanted it to.

Okay.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:31AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Serena

Don't be dejected,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPPkcjuZDGA

Here's a 1 hr video of Papika from Flip Flappers saying "Cocona~ Cocona~ Cocona~", it does wonders to uplift your mood.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Cmon guys, we're all friends here, and I'm sure @Utopia enjoys trolling me as much as I enjoyed tormenting him.

It's all in good fun, tis' all, no hard feelings at the end of the day.

joined Nov 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPPkcjuZDGA

Here's a 1 hr video of Papika from Flip Flappers saying "Cocona~ Cocona~ Cocona~", it does wonders to uplift your mood.

Thank you. I've heard good things about Flip Flappers, do you guys recommend it?

I think I'll just go to bed early today. Have a nice day, thread.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:37AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^^

You're stealing the usual role of Anon, she's the one who usually brings peace here when turmoils happen ^^.

Indeed, this thread should rhyme with fun; there's no need to get angry over something so trivial.

Here is an apology-song, let's forget about this.

Good night ! Although it's only 3PM here in France.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:45AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Well, as @Galich said, the cafe always has a different host and I guess it's my turn. It's only right for me to try to keep everything peaceful.

I think I'll just go to bed early today. Have a nice day, thread.

Sleep well! Have a positive day tmrrw ^ o ^

This was not the 666th post that I was expecting to make...aw well.

joined Sep 21, 2014

//pat pats, Serena :<
Idk about topics being too "on topic" for a thread really just encouraging random discussions between ppl, but you do make insightful analysis of things, I dont think anyone can realoy tell you to "stop talking about it cus I dont want to hear it".
When you find other things that interest you again, I'd be down to read your thoughts about them here. Feel free to post in the ntrap thread too, your post would probs be interesting to the readers there, since not everyone visits/follows this thread too

DO WATCH FLIP FLAPPERS

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:48AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I appreciate your wisdom.

You still can delete some older posts we're all familiar with that (◔ั₀◔ั ) and prepare us one hell of a satanic post for your 666th ;)

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I think it's a perfect use of it; you acted as a peacemaker for your 666th post.
Truly a certain McRonalds employee would be proud. :')

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:52AM

joined Nov 10, 2016

One last apology for my post before I sleep, please enjoy your day/night ahead.

Sleep well! Have a positive day tmrrw ^ o ^

Thanks!

Good night ! Although it's only 3PM here in France.

Timezone issues hehe

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:50AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

^I think it's around 9:51 pm over here too, I guess it's similar in your area.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Faust

Idk about topics being too "on topic" for a thread really just encouraging random discussions between ppl, but you do make insightful analysis of things, I dont think anyone can realoy tell you to "stop talking about it cus I dont want to hear it".
When you find other things that interest you again, I'd be down to read your thoughts about them here. Feel free to post in the ntrap thread too, your post would probs be interesting to the readers there, since not everyone visits/follows this thread too

And they say I'm the one who throws fuel on the fire.
I didn't tell her to stop talking, on the contrary, her analysis was interesting, I just pointed out the fact that there's a thread dedicated to this subject where most of NTRap readers would have the opportunity to read her.
This place is THE PLACE to talk about any subject that interests you, we've had countless discussions on countless subjects, I even remember us talking about Fate/Zero.

I'm not saying "dont talk about NTRap here", but acknowledge that there's a dedicated place, and therefore, tolerate jokes / trolling about it on this thread.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 8:57AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Well thats the main feeling ive getting from you. I get that youre not into it, and you demonstrate that perfectly in the number of your trolls about it, using every chance to insert yourself among the exchanges with something troll. It may be your sense of humour and what youve always done, but it just doesnt feel really "nice" from my pov :/ rubs me in the wrong way, I admit, that you go out of your way to trash something some enjoy and are trying to discuss, feels kinda awks

Edit: my bad for not being compatible with your sense of humour?

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 9:14AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I think it's a perfect use of it; you acted as a peacemaker for your 666th post.
Truly a certain McRonalds employee would be proud. :')

True ^ o ^

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Here is an apology-song, let's forget about this.

Yeah, okay. That's a dick move, considering. :P

Heres a real apology song

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 9:24AM

joined Nov 10, 2016

I couldn't sleep, so now I'm back (^ ^) for a while...

//pat pats, Serena :<

Thank you for your kind words! I'm really happy that you found the post interesting to read. To be honest I wasn't expecting a discussion from the post, the timing of things just made me felt that my post wasn't welcomed.

DO WATCH FLIP FLAPPERS

Thanks! I will do so if I ever find the time.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Well thats the main feeling ive getting from you. I get that youre not into it, and you demonstrate that perfectly in the number of your trolls about it, using every chance to insert yourself among the exchanges with something troll. It may be your sense of humour and what youve always done, but it just doesnt feel really "nice" from my pov :/ rubs me in the wrong way, I admit, that you go out of your way to trash something some enjoy and are trying to discuss, feels kinda awks

Edit: my bad for not being compatible with your sense of humour?

First, Netsuzou Trap is the only thing I've been trolling that hard on. It's kind of a game I've developed with Rina, who's trolling me back too, I find it amusing.
Secondly, this is the only place I've been trolling on Netsuzou Trap; having expressed my dislike of it elsewhere, I always did it on a polite and constructive way, refer to this for example. Or I'll just quote myself :

"While I did not enjoy this manga at all, I still find it, and more precisely the opinion of people who enjoyed it, interesting. And even if I don't agree with them, I like to discuss with other users about it, because they might point out something I missed in this manga, or highlight an aspect I didn't get that could bring me, if not to like, to hate it less."

I'm totally open about ths subject and I find it interesting, but once again, I believe there's a more appropiated place for it, hence my trolling on this place and only in this place. I can admit my sense of humor is sometimes bad, but taking it this seriously feels somewhat absurd.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

To end this rather heavy discussion on a more positive note, I'd say that maybe give Utoptia the benefit of the doubt. I mean, if they really disliked or were uncomfortable with Netsuzou Trap (Is this right? I can never be sure of that spelling of Netsuzou) to the point of hostility, surely they would politely say from the beginning to move the discussion onto the specific discussion thread; which I'm certain Serena and the others would understand. I'd rather not think that they were being actively hostile or anything like that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.