Forum › Highschool Fleet Collection 1-3 discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh goodness thank you! I will most def. rewatch this anime now :D ah cute so cute

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Full colour
yes

tooons of pages

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Good thing I binged 10 episodes of this on Monday late night, while procrastinating/stressing for school
I'm not done yet, but this was still really sweet, well drawn too. I actually only saw the Akeno/Mashiro ship, but I didn't reaally see the others >_> It's kinda frustruating, someone in the anime thread said it was pretty gay. I wonder if I simply missed everything among 10 whole episodes

For those who are unfamiliar with the ships (hehe), Wilhelmina = Mina(-san), Mashiro = Shiro(-chan)
To "inject guts" is something one of Mashiro's sisters does (short haired one), which consists of "energetically" gropping/fondling/massaging another [girl's] ass

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 10:13PM

69ee99283c23e29216bcaf5de6df48a41247094858_wide
joined Sep 27, 2016

My OTP is Akeno/Mashiro and Mina/Kouko, but Mina/Mikan is cute too.

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 4:50AM

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Eh, I don't really ship AkenoXMashiro and MikanXWilhelmina. That's just me though.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Never heard of this series before - But upon checking up it seems like GnP on the high seas ? With some mild yuri subtext?

But I heard it has a - 'bitter sweet' ending - by which I assume they mean characters die? Which puts me totally off.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Never heard of this series before - But upon checking up it seems like GnP on the high seas ? With some mild yuri subtext?

But I heard it has a - 'bitter sweet' ending - by which I assume they mean characters die? Which puts me totally off.

You should totally watch it. Its a really good anime to pick up, and not fanservice that has a little anime in it for a change.

Also, nobody dies and the bittersweet ending would be referring to the harekaze sinking due to sustained damage during the final mission

Finally, I think this one is like Gakkou Gurashi in which the anime is over but the manga is still moving. I think, coz the manga is still in ongoing status.

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 6:07AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Thanks for the info - I will check it out then.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Wow, all those semi-transparent speech bubbles must've been a pain to clean.

This was cute, although I admit that I didn't see much yuri subtext when I watched the show. I'm probably too used to the more obvious kind of subtext and completely missed the potential. I did enjoy it though, it had about 90% more plot than I expected when I picked it up.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

This is the first time I've heard about this series, but thanks to the above comments, I'll definitely be checking it out.
That aside, this was really really really cute.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Bah, Mikan x Whihelmina .
Whihelmina x Koko is the serious bussiness.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Bah, Mikan x Whihelmina .
Whihelmina x Koko is the serious bussiness.

I totally agree with Whihelmina x Koko, since they're much more yuri than any other couple in the show, even more so than the captain and deputy, so i was kinda shocked seeing Whihelmina x Mikan, xD

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Thanks for the reminder Faust. It's been a while. Good luck with studies!

Yeah there was too much going on so quickly. There's so many girls and many of them look so similar to each other you can't keep track of the subtexts. Definitely an anime that needed 20+ episodes like Girls Und Panzer.

To reply you must either login or sign up.