Forum › Boku wa, Onna no Ko discussion

Cat9
joined Dec 30, 2014

These boobs. THEY BELONG TO ME.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

These boobs. THEY BELONG TO ME.

I has a similar reaction after I transitioned.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That was interesting
The end when the sister in law talked about how she loves Satoru, whether Satoru's a man or a woman, I guess she's pan/bi, but Satoru isn't :/
Wonder how most of the people will struggle with their sexual orientation/identities.
Would straight people who became the other gender be considered gay?

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I wonder how this would affect the world if this would really happen. Like countries that suppress homosexuals - or "typical" middle eastern european countries where men are the "strong part" of socciety that - somtimes by law - suppress women. I think this would be really Interesting if women and men would switch gender.

On the other hand, as mentioned in this story, this would be a big problem for people that can't cope the the idea their partner changed his or her gender - and of course it would be an even bigger problem for people who changed their gender already and would now be stuck again in the wrong body. So maybe it wouldn't be as gread as I thought of it at first.

I really like this short story. It's short, but it gives many interesting approaches and is therefore really really deep.

Edit: AND, thinking of human society I think there would be a ton of doctors that would open up new clinics to change your gender back to get rich...

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 12:04PM

joined Apr 26, 2016

glad they acknowledged how this might hurt r girls

joined May 21, 2017

Great story. It one ups one of my favorites Kanojo ni Naru Hi keeping it out of romance and on a more social level

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I wonder if intersexed people changed in any way.

If Satoru never comes back, Tsukaki can grow up & take his place in Kyouko's life.

To reply you must either login or sign up.