Forum › Pulse discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Man what a cliffhanger! December 2nd is going to feel like Christmas hahaha

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Man what a cliffhanger! December 2nd is going to feel like Christmas hahaha

Exactly :D Ratana will surely be super busy in between and we will patienly wait for the presents <3
In the meantime we will be rereading all those hot, steamy, drama, sweet and funny parts :D

Episodes 26,27 : Sweet Lynn unaware of the situation with Grace. For now it is probably better this way. Will see how the current "drama" will affect the slowly growing love. Mel trying to expose that bastard. Not listening to Crystal but smart Mel got info on him and a confrontation caught on camera should help to put him in a dark hole for a very long time. But wait, the cliffhanger - I'm sure she will be ok , after we go a bit crazy waiting to find out :D

Yay for the Pulse pre-order .Cool gifts with it :D This great story should be in every yuri fan's collection :D

last edited at Sep 30, 2016 5:37PM

Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

And..... form filled in. It shall look quite at home next to LL. Also that button can make a home next to the LL one on my bad too ;D

Always with the cute AF buttons. I love it.

Also did I spot a note on the form saying about pre-orders being signed by Ratana herself? That is rather cool I have to say.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Also did I spot a note on the form saying about pre-orders being signed by Ratana herself? That is rather cool I have to say.

yep :) they will be signed :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Lol thats a good art

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I read that she put Pulse on hiatus for a month (or indefinitely? It's not clear), because of their king's death.

At least, that's what I understood.

last edited at Oct 15, 2016 5:04PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I read that she put Pulse on hiatus for a month (or indefinitely? It's not clear), because of their king's death.

Please don't make rumors ^^" Pulse will be back in December as it was announced on hiatus post

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Alextasha posted:

Please don't make rumors ^^" Pulse will be back in December as it was announced on hiatus post

I said I was not sure.

I'm not making rumors (and I don't read tumblr). I just saw this : https://www.facebook.com/DoctorMelPulse where it's written "indefinitely".

But I guess she only meant the page itself.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I know, but even if you weren't sure I know that some people don't read full posts and they will only read first part xD and will cry bla bla bla "how come" etc. (btw hiatus notes was also on lezhin and it's second forum post on this page so ^^" )

That page you posted (as same as this one https://www.facebook.com/LynnPulse/ ) are fan pages that decided not to post anything for month (these sites are run by Thai fans)

last edited at Oct 15, 2016 6:10PM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Saw Pulse pop up on an update for another site and got excited and being that happy I read what they are saying is Pulse chapter 11 is some really steamy stuff . I almost had to put on my special mosaic glasses lol (not) . I am sure it will be up on this site asap , look forward to it .

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Alextasha posted:

I said I was not sure.

I'm not making rumors (and I don't read tumblr). I just saw this : https://www.facebook.com/DoctorMelPulse where it's written "indefinitely".

But I guess she only meant the page itself.

Stay away from Facebook posts regarding manga and such as most of it has just as many hoaxes and rumors as Snopes or the Enquirer lol . Check out the Tumblr link and that is official news from the author .

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Okay, Crystal is the best character here, haha I love her ^^

And Chapter 26 is really interesting, I wonder what Mei will do against this asshole.

Poor Grace, I feel bad for her.

Tweenbot
joined Nov 26, 2016

Love this story, glad I found it right before the hiatus ends. Man that c27 cliffhanger though!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

YES! Wooohooooo!

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Fridays are special again :D Good action episode 28! The idiot pushed Mel a bit too far and she went all crazy on him like a rushing tsunami :D He totaly deserved it. Hopefully that camera recorded everything. It was pretty much self defence. I Hope Mel told Crystal about it before she went home. But regarding the hints (pics) during the hiatus, Mel will have some problems becouse of the event. I'm a bit worried how it will all affect Lynn.
Pulse is getting more and more interesting :D

joined Sep 22, 2016

Spoilers Please? I Don't Have Any Money .

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Interesting. But things might go wrong way for the incident that took place might harm the doctor. Also a lot of confusion b/w Mel and that heart patient girl.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

If someone missed pre-order for Pulse, you can still buy vol. 1

We have 25 volumes left. More info > http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/153958895031/psst-we-updated-our-shop

Tweenbot
joined Nov 26, 2016

"It's okay, the blood isn't mine."

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

A really touching episode <3 :) Mel comes home feeling horrible and blaming herself for what happened. Yet Lynn after first shocked and worried then shows her adult and mature side. She comforts Mel and the couple's tears flow with their growing affection for each other :) Many things will surely test their bond.
I really hope this story won't be like some movies that show how hard and sad "gay" life can be sometimes , but more like true love conquers all in the end.

Alextasha Uploader

To reply you must either login or sign up.