Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I've come to the realization that my gameplay style is quite...obsessive, whenever I find something new to play; was like that with Cosmic Break two year ago and now the same thing with TERA. My past few dreams have been oddly TERA related, most noticably focusing on it's combat system, rather odd lol.

Also, tmrrw is a good day. Since Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars resumes airing.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Rina you are seriously dedicated to the game if you even dream about it :) but now you have more free time so enjoy!

Chocolate nope, you didn't! coughs I regularly make myself some tea because of a sore throat... so feel free to join anytime.. I might find you a piece of cake :P

Alvis what to say.. there will be no clarity without a bit of obscurity^^ thanks, hehe my life is illuminated by vagueness as well xD

last edited at Aug 31, 2016 7:03AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Anon

the door leading to the lottery goddess?

oh, so I frighten you.. not my intention at all... I don't paint scary images! xD

.. don't know where it came from... but good to know you don't overlook regular meals! xD

for now?! at least keep the hippie and colorful outlook...

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

Original
Parody

Can't forget the best parody artist of them all. Weird Al Yankovic! Probably one of his best music video parodies.

Original
Parody

Here's the best off of his newest album. Pretty good lyrics. He has the ability to make better lyrics than the originals. Pretty awesome.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

My favorite Weird Al song will always be "It's All About the Pentiums."

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Chocolate nope, you didn't! coughs I regularly make myself some tea because of a sore throat... so feel free to join anytime.. I might find you a piece of cake :P

Yay ^^

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

https://youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc

This is probably the song I like the most from Weird Al.

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

@Load of Shit Welcome. I lurk around time to time. Love your name. :D

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Load of Shit
Welcome to Dynasty Cafe!^^ yeey, we have another member! Hope you enjoy your staying here!

though it's been quiet lately... Galich is missing.. and Anon isn't around either... where are our maids? hopefully not on strike xD

@Anon

come out, I have something funny for you to thank you for Catherine Tate^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CbemqttoZE

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yo everyone.
Ima long time lurker and decided to post here for the first time. Da place looks welcomin' !

What a load of shit

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Load of Shit
hey, there is no such thing as a "bad time" and I guess they are just being lazy^^

to be honest, the first time I misread your name as "Lord of Shit" xD I'm sorry for that!

last edited at Aug 31, 2016 5:44PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Who says Galich is missing? She's just lurking around..

@Load of Shit Hello and welcome to Dynasty Cafe! Always glad to have another member join us!

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

@Load of Shit

I must say, I like your name. Avi from DMC ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Welcome here, it's always nice when a new member joins.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Galich it appears you've been lurking around with Utoptia xD you two have perfect timing ;)
You bad girl, making me worry!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Sorry, didn't want to make you worried :(

What can I say, dunno for Utoptia but the wind of change came..

Anyway, how are ya holding up?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Urgh, did them delete their post ? Why do newcomers always do that ?

Now they've joined Miki and Eleonor in the graveyard.

last edited at Aug 31, 2016 6:08PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Utoptia Plot twist, it was your alt all time along ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But yea, RIP all newcomers that didn't stick around. I don't know; I dont post at all, they leave. I post too much, no one posts. I feel confused.

last edited at Aug 31, 2016 6:03PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich

not a problem ^_^ I thought you might be getting busy preparing for the university or something. XD
What do you mean by "wind of change"?

Oh, thanks for asking :) I'm doing good, as usual. Actually watching Catherine Tate right now xD

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Galich

You trying to incriminate anyone else does make you look dubious, you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
On the top of that, why would the long time lurker Galich suddenly appear right at the same time, uh ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Galich

not a problem ^_^ I thought you might be getting busy preparing for the university or something. XD
What do you mean by "wind of change"?

Oh, thanks for asking :) I'm doing good, as usual. Actually watching Catherine Tate right now xD

@Blackkitty Well, there' a month left to that :P

I guess I've decided to lurk a bit more and post a bit less. Dunno how it's gonna pan out in the long run.

Glad to hear you're doing good!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Galich

You trying to incriminate anyone else does make you look dubious, you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
On the top of that, why would the long time lurker Galich suddenly appear right at the same time, uh ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well now, I was summoned up by the great Blackkitty. Kind of like Bloody Mary/Hanako-san, popping here once her name is mentioned.

Speaking of which, Japanese urban legends! Anyone knows any interesting ones?

My favourite one has to be Kuchisake-onna, I know what I'll be doing next halloween.

OT: Well, you were lurking around as well. Plus, you've posted awfully conveniently just after a few replies..

In all seriousness tho., too bad we're losing the crew :(

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I hope I didn't scared them... :(

@Galich
I see, well post as much as you want! :) I do more lurking than posting too^^ you are just part of the Cafe's charm, don't forget that!

thanks! and how are things on your end?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Galich

Don't feed the troll

A japanse urban legend ? I like the Aokigahara one, the forest surrounding Fuji mountain.A forest where you can't escape, sounds .. mysterious. Plus I want to travel to Japan.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Don't forget about yourself! I mean, we are three maids after all!

And CCL deserves a honorable mention. I mean, what would be this thread without him? She really did contribute a lot to this thread.

Well, I don't want to scare off the new posters. It's all collectivist ethos :P

Well, been thinking an awful lot about my recent.. revelations. Attitude towards it changes everyday, new challanges and trains of thought. Kind of stressful tbh, but I do have full support of everyone.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Galich but I don't like the outfit of a maid... cries

CCL is only one in the world! HE is unique!

Well, I do feel bad about it.. a little..

I see :) I guess we all have challenges ahead of us just to remind us that we are alive! Of course you have support.. ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.