Forum › Yuri Reviews Best Yuri Kisses Tournament!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

https://yurireviews.com/2016/08/28/yuri-tournament-best-yuri-kiss-in-anime-history-round-0/

I always love these yuri tournament thingies that Yuri Reviews and Yuri Nation hold every so often. The downside of these kinds of tournaments for me is that they make it painfully clear how bad my backlog is. My game backlog is already bad enough, and then this just adds to it! Ange Vierge, Blue Drop, Ga-Rei: Zero, Kanamemo, Simoun, Mai-Hime, as well as the classics KnM and Strawberry Panic... never did get around to watching them. You know, I've always wanted to watch some good action yuri anime, and then I don't watch any of them... well, I tried an episode of Valkyrie Drive but the gratuitous sex was too much for me.

Anyway, I'm personally rooting for the YuruYuri, Sakura Trick, Sasameki Koto, Kill la Kill, and YKA kisses because... those are the only anime on this list that I've watched. I sure am glad that I've never watched High School of the Dead, Kampfer, or Sekirei though. Why are these even in the tournament... Kuttsukiboshi sounds horrible from what I've read about it but at least it's yuri while those things are just harem shit. If these kisses don't lose in the first round, then I've officially lost all hope for the yuri community (not really, I love this community).

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Kanamemo and Chuunibyou right away

joined Feb 15, 2013

On the setting, the glorious Margot x Malga in Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon beat everything for me. Nothing can beat the glorious moment after winning the fierce battle, and you spend a triumph moment floating in the air over the sunset, and then just make-out with your loved one like nothing else matter.

Best animation? Nothing beat Kuro x Illiya make-out session. Nothing. And they made out like 10 times during the course of the series.

The cutest one, yeah Mori Summer x Dekomori in Chu2 probably get it

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

sigh

I think I have been spoiled by Canno's art because Moe and Mizuki's 3-page kiss is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Too bad it will never be animated (and thus not even in the tournament). :(

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 1:29AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Minutoh posted:

Kuttsukiboshi sounds horrible from what I've read about it but at least it's yuri while those things are just harem shit.

It honestly isn't as bad as people make it to be. Sure the brother was a asshole, but except for that anime is solid and have great conclusion. Manga is 100% fluff so if you are still unsatisfied by anime, you can just read those to compensate.

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 1:03PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.