Forum › I DID IT, MY OWN STORY! COME READ

fatlazyblackcat
Cat2
joined Jul 19, 2016

Part 1 of a 2 part for chapter 1. I didn't want to wait another month so went ahead and uploaded.
Short part but hope you like it <3333
And no, no loli love here XD There's a reason. Have to read chapter 2 to find out.

http://fav.me/dac77cw

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Looks good so far, although I maintain that loud auto-play music is a singular evil.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Congratulations! /(´▽`)/

I'll definitely read it tonight when I have some peace and quiet.

You can be proud of yourself!
Good job! ✌(◕‿-)✌

joined Jun 12, 2015

Good job! I like that background music!
PS: Body proportions on page 5 looks odd.

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 2:36PM

fatlazyblackcat
Cat2
joined Jul 19, 2016

Looks good so far, although I maintain that loud auto-play music is a singular evil.

That loud? XD I'll look into fixing it if fixable.

fatlazyblackcat
Cat2
joined Jul 19, 2016

Good job! I like that background music!
PS: Body proportions on page 5 looks odd.

I can fix it later today. Literally drew this in 1 1/2 day all 24 pages xD
I got the script from my friend on thursday and hardcore mode staying up to finish it lol

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Oh wow that was amazing. I really liked it, honestly. I loved your art and the storyline really hit me...will be looking forward to chapter 2.

fatlazyblackcat
Cat2
joined Jul 19, 2016

Oh wow that was amazing. I really liked it, honestly. I loved your art and the storyline really hit me...will be looking forward to chapter 2.

Thank you <33333 My goal is to actually finish this story. I already have idea for the ending.
And not chapter 2, part 2!
There's 2 parts for chapter 1. Will try to update in a 1-3 weeks. Waiting on Yuki to finish screen write.

Chapter 2 gonna explain more about the two worlds.

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 2:59PM

Noface
joined Jun 23, 2016

Nice start - looking forward to read more.

joined Jan 8, 2016

And no, no loli love here XD

DROPPED!

just kidding

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 3:23PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Good start. I like the art. Looking forward to the next part of the chapter. The background music was a little too loud though.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Thank you, fellow black cat! I really enjoyed your work! Congratulations! :) Can't wait for more^^

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Nice art ^_^

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

Good job. Like the others the music is kind of loud. I'll be back to read the next part. :)

fatlazyblackcat
Cat2
joined Jul 19, 2016

Updated with OFF and ON sound button for audio issue. Would had made slider but too much work @-@

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Exciting, looking forward for more.

Don't rush it too much, shows in the inconsistent art quality, I assume you are not working against a dead.
Also try to find different fonts to use for the text, and not blocks of simple sans-serif.

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 5:43PM

fatlazyblackcat
Cat2
joined Jul 19, 2016

Exciting, looking forward for more.

Don't rush it too much, shows in the inconsistent art quality, I assume you are not working against a dead.
Also try to find different fonts to use for the text, and not blocks of simple sans-serif.

Issue with making it looks pretty is it takes too much time. I have to start college soon, and the classes are really hard. I won't have too much time for art. Reason why I did this so fast, this was literally my last free weekend.

I rather push out sketchy arts than nothing at all. Maybe next summer when I have more time, I'll go back and clean up the sketches. But for now, sketchy is the best I can do for the amount of time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.