Forum › Witches' Sabbath discussion

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

We need a new tag now: Magic Babies. lol

This was insanely cute... too bad its a one shot.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

The last page made me remember that something like that almost happened in my case xD One time my girlfriend said "I missed my period" and I almost flipped out cause how the fuck can a girl get another girl pregnant?!
But luckly it was false alarm.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The last page made me remember that something like that almost happened in my case xD One time my girlfriend said "I missed my period" and I almost flipped out cause how the fuck can a girl get another girl pregnant?!
But luckly it was false alarm.

Well... the most obvious explanation would be that she was cheating on you with a guy (if she had been pregnant), also false-pregnancies do occur in humans.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ah...now...I get it... >_<

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I have Sayman on my "not read" list since he only does stories either really depressive or really weird so it was a pleasant surprise to read something so simple and straightforward like this.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Kobalos

They seem a bit young to be giving birth to the Anti-Christ.

Well hopefully it's at least a cute antichrist.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

zanpakutoman

Still don't like the idea of the girl getting pregnant in high school (especially with the assistance of black magic!), but still a good read.

I'm pretty sure black magic is the only way to get pregnant whether in high school or not and whether or not the couple is straight or gay.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Are you guys sure they used black magic? I mean, they said an abundance of semen, so doesn't that mean they might've had sex and at their climax they used some random guy's semen? Who knows

But, I guess yuri lovers can imagine

last edited at Jun 19, 2017 4:18AM

joined Dec 28, 2020

Reminds me of Arthur from fate series

To reply you must either login or sign up.