Forum › Highway Blossoms is out, H-patch is out too

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I wasn't thinking of getting the right now but is at discount and pretty cheap in my local currency plus this patch release and well, I couldn't let it pass.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Page always ask me for age verification, but says nothing that h-content that supposedly requires my age to be verified is locked and I need patch? And I have to learn about it from other places and look out for patch that I don't know if it is safe to install or not? Wtf is with this bs? And when I went to check comments it looks like the h-content is actually a underage girl having sex/being raped and is considered a pedo fap stuff? With that kind of crappy release I don't want to buy this game anymore.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Page always ask me for age verification, but says nothing that h-content that supposedly requires my age to be verified is locked and I need patch? And I have to learn about it from other places and look out for patch that I don't know if it is safe to install or not? Wtf is with this bs? And when I went to check comments it looks like the h-content is actually a underage girl having sex/being raped and is considered a pedo fap stuff? With that kind of crappy release I don't want to buy this game anymore.

Not sure where you got this information, but it couldn't be further from the truth. The patch is an official one from the devs that merely restores the adult content to the censored Steam version. And the only two sex scenes in the game are between consenting adults.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

TheObsoleteMan posted:

Not sure where you got this information, but it couldn't be further from the truth. The patch is an official one from the devs that merely restores the adult content to the censored Steam version. And the only two sex scenes in the game are between consenting adults.

From comments on the game page.

To reply you must either login or sign up.