A gale-speed sword strikes epaulettes;
Tanpopo Garden pays its debts.

This school I rule has one firm law:
Here, a student's will is all.
If you find my pedagogy bizarre,
Then step right up, and take this star.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooh my beloved HxB is back, and right when I missed it more... Now Hoshitori can get back on the rails !

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Nice poem!~ Did you write that?

ah~~ HxB is back! when I read this first (not introduced in Yuri), I was confused as hell about the "wife" jokes. Now I reread it, I get it, not enough translations....-_-

Good to see it back... lol at the introduction of a new character

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

It's on Dynasty now? Cool.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

till Vol. 18 do us part

Sadg
joined Jun 23, 2013

Oh WOW!! HXB on Yuri Project? Better prepare for the feast then!!

joined Apr 10, 2013

But still, that poem.

Real awesome!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Gonna load up the rest?

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

the last chapter i read was , chapter 56, so what did happen before the chapter 60? why hayate was blade off? or begun to be an outcast?

Shizuku%20%232
joined Oct 9, 2013

"First come I; by name, AMACHI.
Chairman, President, Dean: watakushi.

That blade, ambition, cuts both ways:
For some it kills, for some it saves."

Gulf Standard, you know you're gorgeous :)

Ayana looks nuts, totally unhinged. Makes my heart skip a beat.
That last image, though, of the ferocious balding bespectacled assassin bearing a sword and chicken --hahahahahaha! Hayashiya Shizuru = love.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

OMG HxB is on Dynasty now? Sweeet.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

I forgot where I was before...(; ̄д ̄)

Still awesome seeing it being worked on again!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

the last chapter i read was , chapter 56, so what did happen before the chapter 60? why hayate was blade off? or begun to be an outcast?

You can read the previous chapters in Batoto: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hayate-x-blade-r187
I have high hopes for this manga to return in a not too sporadic way! I believe 3 groups are working on it so let's see if they can work together !!

0asm1
joined Oct 28, 2013

hi... um... new user here. usually i just read, haha #sweatdrop

but. finally i can read more HxB. Hayashiya is amazing... in the way she made every character in this manga an adorable idiot. and the language she use is really challenging. i hope Dynasty will keep translating this manga even until the newly started 2nd arc... coz i can't stand life without the awesomeness that is Hitsugi-sama. #swoon

last edited at Oct 28, 2013 9:50AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What's this? A special with my all time favorite couple Sid and Nancy??? SID WITHOUT HER Headband(or whatever is called)?¡!? do you guise want to kill me? Now seriously, I'm really glad that I got to know them better with this special.

Taicho and Miyamoto are my second favorite!

last edited at Nov 5, 2013 9:22PM

joined Sep 3, 2013

YAY SHUU! My fave character...yaaayyyy I <3 her

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I wish thr wr more girly characters in the manga :/

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I, for one, love the fact that these characters are the way they are. Go, Jun!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wish thr wr more girly characters in the manga :/

There are many, if you think about it... almost every pair has the crazy and the serious one, and the serious one is the girly... But they don't have chance to give that feminine air with all the idiots running around XD.

That's gonna be one hell of a Farewell party! can't wait for the next chapter !! ... Well I can, a year or more ._. confirmed.

Tatewaki will ever be loved?

joined Apr 10, 2013

There are many, if you think about it... almost every pair has the crazy and the serious one, and the serious one is the girly... But they don't have chance to give that feminine air with all the idiots running around XD.

That's gonna be one hell of a Farewell party! can't wait for the next chapter !! ... Well I can, a year or more ._. confirmed.

Tatewaki will ever be loved?

Yep, you're not the only one who's excited about the farewell party. I hope that the conclusion with Nagi and Hayate will be cleared up in this event. It is, after all, an individual event...

Also, I'd really like to see Tatewaki just rebel or perhaps keep quiet and make the people worry over her. Not like Kaichou would notice anyways, or anyone for the matter would.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Man, I forgot how much I love this manga. It's a great combination of light-heartedness, seriousness, and action.

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

Wow a school mostly fully of tom boyish ,sword swing swords girl , this seem cool

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

hoshitori released their own version

Well that's great, but here I thought they would cooperate with yuri project or viceversa.

I just saw their facebook, they will work together from the chapter 62 onward !

last edited at Nov 25, 2013 11:07AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wonder if hoshitori did help with this chapter, anyway... I'm so pleased with it! so thank you yuri project!!, HxB always have long chapters with so careful details, Shizuru is such a great mangaka and always knows how to pull of a joke... That scene showing Hayate and the graduating scene in the big screen made me stop for a minute and take air !

I'm so glad is back! whoever interested in reading this manga from the beginning should take a look at hoshitori scans in facebook or just right at batoto, such a great manga! I couldn't drop it even after more than a year of inactivity and there's no way I'll drop it now! (I'm a reader of berserk, time means nothing to me).

last edited at Dec 14, 2013 8:34AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.