Forum › Poolside discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kiena posted:

(also convenient other lesbians having sex is convenient)

Sorry for pointing it out, but that praise was misplaced. It's a straight couple they saw.

Oh, I just assumed they were lesbians and it was the reason Maiko decided to went for it. Guy was drawn in such way it was hard to tell it is he on first glance unless you took a better look.

Hero-Shepherd
Starfire%20loves%20mustard
joined Apr 26, 2016

I liked it a mix a sweet and sexy.

Kaiji_20_1
joined Dec 11, 2014

Well, I`m very pleased with this chapter.
This old style has nicely diversified my doujinshi reading experience.

It was cute and romantic, especially the moment when girls were looking how the rain drops was reaching the water surface from down the water.

And I`m pretty happy there was no big black cencorship bars. It is blasphemy to censor those lovely places like that, but most of recent doujins dissappoint me with this cruel act, so I‘m happy here is no shit like that.

BTW, I like clits. ^__^

last edited at May 31, 2016 2:09PM

joined Apr 18, 2017

I was worried that their eyes were going to fall off their faces. Cute, if minimal, plot. Questionable anatomy.

Seriously. There aren't too many stories I've come across where the the art can completely keep me from being able to enjoy it--usually it's only a problem if it's drawn too chibi/child-like--but this art-style is one of them. Their mouths are thimble-sized, and their eyes are like softballs. I know manga is no stranger to larger-than-real life eyes (and tiny mouths for making a character seem more delicate/meek/feminine), but the facial features in this one are to the point of it actually looking creepy to me and squicking me out.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I really liked this one ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.