joined Dec 11, 2014
35943737_big_p0

Is she going to rape Sayaka?)

Unagi-san
Image Comments 01 Jun 09:25
Kaiji_20_1
joined Dec 11, 2014
Tumblr_o3jpo3rihc1tmx4a8o1_1280

Hope in 2nd season they'll do the same thing)
One of my favorite parings ever.

Unagi-san
Kiss Chain discussion 01 Jun 09:12
Kaiji_20_1
joined Dec 11, 2014

That's ridiculous, of course there's yuri. Madoka is Sayaka's wife, isn't she?

Yeah, Madoka wouldn't be Madoka if there was no yuri elements. Speaking of Madoka+Sayaka... Hmmm, I personally prefer the canonic paring Sayaka+Kyouko, I even have their figures together on my shelf. However, I don't mind trying new parings)

Homura flat-out stated that she loves Madoka! It even created a whole new kind of soul gem! How could that not be yuri?!

It is the clearest proof of yuri in Madoka, even Urobuchi told in the one of his interviews that Homura loves Madoka, but it is more platonic love than physical. So I was told that if it is not physical love, it is not yuri) Some people say really funny things)
As for me the concept of yuri (I usually consider it without distingushing shoujo-ai in different group because japanese people don`t use this term) combines every form of girls' love. Personally I distinguish 4 levels of it:
1. Very close friendship which in particular circumstances could be considered as transient stage between friendship and love.
2. Platonic love without sexual desire.
3. Physical form of love with sexual desire.
4. Highest form of love, which combining true pure feelings and sexual desire.
Well, I guess Madoka and Homura are on the 2nd level now, but they clearly can go up)

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 9:13AM

Unagi-san
Kaiji_20_1
joined Dec 11, 2014

Recently I‘ve read one of the chapters from this antology and it was really enjoying. I really liked the style of Senno Knife, so I decided to check his other works and was really disppointed to find out that there are only 4 chapters translated.
There are 3 volumes of his yuri work "Lesbian", it‘ll be great to read them even in japanese.
Does someone else love these pretty old-style yuri stories? Do you know whether someone translates new chapters?

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 8:48AM

Unagi-san
Image Comments 01 Jun 08:29
Kaiji_20_1
joined Dec 11, 2014
46418035_p0

To fap or not to fap, this is the question...

Unagi-san
Poolside discussion 31 May 14:07
Kaiji_20_1
joined Dec 11, 2014

Well, I`m very pleased with this chapter.
This old style has nicely diversified my doujinshi reading experience.

It was cute and romantic, especially the moment when girls were looking how the rain drops was reaching the water surface from down the water.

And I`m pretty happy there was no big black cencorship bars. It is blasphemy to censor those lovely places like that, but most of recent doujins dissappoint me with this cruel act, so I‘m happy here is no shit like that.

BTW, I like clits. ^__^

last edited at May 31, 2016 2:09PM

Unagi-san
Kiss Chain discussion 07 Apr 17:54
Kaiji_20_1
joined Dec 11, 2014

Cute ^__^
Recently I have spoken with one guy who was trying to convince me that there is no yuri in Madoka.
What a douchebag)

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 5:56PM

Kaiji_20_1
joined Dec 11, 2014

It was something)

Crazy non-stop sex action yuri that surprises lots of times.

Art is something in the middle between sexy and funny.

I like these lines so much:
"How about we just have sex after all?"
"We can`t, today is masturbation day".

I love when girl masturbates to other girl, so cute)

Unagi-san
Kaiji_20_1
joined Dec 11, 2014

One of my favorite yuri one-shots. It is so romantic and pleasant to read. Also I like when girl masturbates to other girl and this pretty detail made this chapter so spicy.

Unagi-san
Hutae Saki discussion 07 Apr 15:34
Kaiji_20_1
joined Dec 11, 2014

Very sexy work with not annoying cencorship. Colors are great too.
I really love this pairing of Toki and Ryuuka, so I fapped to this 2 times, that how impressive it was.

upd: already 3 times)

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 9:18AM