Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Oh my, I would definitely struggle to write a 50 page paper SoftLikeSteel. What you're writing seems really interesting, so perhaps that takes the edge off a bit?

I just got back from visiting relatives all weekend. It was a nice lake house and I love them, but I grew tired of hearing them invalidate my degree >__>

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hey guys!

What have you all been up to?

Hi waifu, good to see you here :P

Oh my, I would definitely struggle to write a 50 page paper SoftLikeSteel. What you're writing seems really interesting, so perhaps that takes the edge off a bit?

I just got back from visiting relatives all weekend. It was a nice lake house and I love them, but I grew tired of hearing them invalidate my degree >__>

Alvis Oh? Do you mind if I ask what you have a degree in?
As an art kid, let's just say that I've received judgement from a lot of people in my life as well lol. I think I was lucky however, in the sense that my fam has been quite supportive of my career path.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Guys, I think dofu and Azai have somehow managed to spread their pervy ways to me. I've been having pervy thoughts all day today. Help. D:

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Having a guest over to your house is such a pain. Daaaaaamn.

Wait, she is still over? KitKat please tell me u guys at least cuddled Xd
how is it that your parents are okay with someone staying over, my mom would have been over it after day 1.

elthundercat
Uhh. Actually we kinda cuddled when we were at home and in the pool and I kinda carried her around acting like a sweet couple xD but trust me, she's straight. It's just me having weird ideas about it xDD

Newp

Guys, I think dofu and Azai have somehow managed to spread their pervy ways to me. I've been having pervy thoughts all day today. Help. D:

Yeaaaa. You've been having pervy thoughts all day. Even with that picture from earlier xDD

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol...who are you thinking of the pervy stuff with? Might as well go ahead and do it. Jk...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Yeaaaa. You've been having pervy thoughts all day. Even with that picture from earlier xDD

Kitkat Lmao, yeahh. And there was this really hot girl who came by in her work out gear, with her skin slightly glistening from the sweat. I actually couldn't stop staring..... Even my older straight co worker was like 'damn'. Hahahah.

Lol...who are you thinking of the pervy stuff with? Might as well go ahead and do it. Jk...

mvl It's not pervy thoughts about 1 person in particular, just an array of pervy thoughts xD Guess I'm just horny D8

last edited at May 30, 2016 1:32AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Kitkat Lmao, yeahh. And there was this really hot girl who came by in her work out gear, with her skin slightly glistening from the sweat. I actually couldn't stop staring..... Even my older straight co worker was like 'damn'. Hahahah.

mvl It's not pervy thoughts about 1 person in particular, just an array of pervy thoughts xD Guess I'm just horny D8

Lol...Newp. You actually said it! Dofu and Azai must really infected you with their pervy stuff.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Like hot damn while shaking your head xD
I know what you mean. You're not alone on that one. I feel ya xD

Guess I'm just horny D8

Me too xD

last edited at May 30, 2016 1:35AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Lol...Newp. You actually said it! Dofu and Azai must really infected you with their pervy stuff.

Lol I guess I've been away from the scene for too long. My body has its needs :P

kitkat It's okay, you have a certain someone to help you with that :P

last edited at May 30, 2016 1:49AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol I guess I've been away from the scene for too long. My body has its needs :P

Ummm...i might get infected if i reply too much to these texts lol. Well..what is the feeling like haha...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Ummm...i might get infected if i reply too much to these texts lol. Well..what is the feeling like haha...

Hahahah yesss. Join us in the dark side Mvl XD.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hahahah yesss. Join us in the dark side Mvl XD.

Show me some cute girls first. I need some hot pics to get going. Real people are better.Some really really nice ones. Or we can just stare at each other body if there isn't one free. Going to find some at some bars?

last edited at May 30, 2016 2:05AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

..Who needs pictures when you can just enjoy the real thing? xD
Idk.. I told myself I was done with clubbing (and I've been pretty good about that) but that's the best place to find people and have fun lol.. so I'm really tempted to go back. There's also the pride parade going on in Toronto on the 24th of June so I'm definitely going to that. I'd love to meet more people from the lgbt community.

last edited at May 30, 2016 2:26AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Idk.. I told myself I was done with clubbing (and I've been pretty good about that) but that's the best place to find people and have fun lol.. so I'm really tempted to go back. There's also the pride parade going on in Toronto on the 24th of June so I'm definitely going to that. I'd love to meet more people from the lgbt community.

Nice! Take me with you. I will join your dark side from now on too. You are tight the real thing is better.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Nice! Take me with you. I will join your dark side from now on too. You are tight the real thing is better.

Come fly here haha :) I'm sure it'll be super fun. I haven't gone before, but I've decided to try to be a little bit more open about my sexuality so I'm going this year. Did I tell you guys that I came out to my best friend? Haha it was a nerve wrecking yet proud moment for me.

Thanks! I sure would like to come join you. This will be my first time of everything so take care of me well my master.

Nice. Did your best friend say anything?

elthundercat
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

/walks in casually/
hey ladies ;D
Its always nice to walk into a room full of Horny girls XD

elthundercat
Uhh. Actually we kinda cuddled when we were at home and in the pool and I kinda carried her around acting like a sweet couple xD but trust me, she's straight. It's just me having weird ideas about it xDD

You know someone who is whiling to "act like a sweet couple" with u probably wouldn't actually mind being an actual couple with u. XD

Newp

Yeaaaa. You've been having pervy thoughts all day.

Even with that picture from earlier xDD

ooooh juicy please post =)

last edited at May 30, 2016 3:04AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

/walks in casually/
hey ladies ;D
Its always nice to walk into a room full of Horny girls XD

Hahah hey Elthundercat , welcome to our little talk session haha (I'm about to hit the sack though).

Even with that picture from earlier xDD

ooooh juicy please post =)

It's not what you're thinking lmao. kitkat posted a pic of her wearing a long sweater which made it look like she had no pants on and I just pointed that out. xD Nothing R rated.. . yet .. heh..

Thanks! I sure would like to come join you. This will be my first time of everything so take care of me well my master.

mvl O.O I'm far from being a master..
And she was really supportive :) She asked me a lot of details such as to how I found out, what kind of feelings I had, etcetc. It was my first time directly talking to someone about all of this.. so I admit the questions were a little over whelming at first haha.

last edited at May 30, 2016 3:53AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl O.O I'm far from being a master..
And she was really supportive :) She asked me a lot of details such as to how I found out, what kind of feelings I had, etcetc. It was my first time directly talking to someone about all of this.. so I admit the questions were a little over whelming at first haha.

That is nice. Glad you were able to tell someone about that part of yourself. I cannot even let my family sees me with a man.

That event or whatever you mentioned sounds so exciting to see.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Newp that's great that you're opening up about it to the people close to you ^^. Even though it's totally understandable why some people can't come out, I really think once they can they should. It's important to be all of yourself with the people you care about.

As for me, Saturday the Warriors came back to win the game and bring the western conference finals to game 7, so kanojo and I were bouncing off the walls with relief and joy and were so hype that we could hardly get any sleep. We went to her parents' barbecue yesterday with a couple hours rest and then I wasn't feeling super sociable and so kanojo's sister and I got tooooooo drunk and re-watched all of "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" and then too many episodes of House. Woke up in the middle of the night half naked sleeping next to my future sister in law, stumbled over to kanojo in her room, said some things that you only say between (horny) lovers, realized on the way to the bed I had tripped into it and woke up her best friend who was sleeping on the floor and just heard everything that had come out of my mouth. At the time I was still too drunk to care and so kanojo and I went into one of the guest rooms. Future mother in law trots in this morning wanting us all to go to brunch together, notices naked hungover people and leaves us alone for a bit. Had to recover my clothing from three different rooms in the house... Spent brunch being made fun of by my completely shameless and ruthless in laws...

Anyway lol, how'd did the weekend go for you all ^^;

last edited at May 30, 2016 12:03PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

/sighs/ Looking directly into the face of one week of Hell. I don't know when or even if I'll have the time to be here, so don't worry if I just disappear for a bit. >_< That aside, hey people.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

/sighs/ Looking directly into the face of one week of Hell. I don't know when or even if I'll have the time to be here, so don't worry if I just disappear for a bit. >_< That aside, hey people.

Hope things go smoothly <3 did you get to see Su yet?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hope things go smoothly <3 did you get to see Su yet?

Mhm. We spent the entire Sunday afternoon and early evening together in the clinic. ^_^ The place is absolutely beautiful. Seriously, the picture I posted of it doesn't even do it justice. And our welcome there was so genuinely kind, that it stunned me for a second. Su's definitely in good hands there. And when her doctor told her about her rehab schedule and she was told there were 2 hours of sports for her every day, she flashed the happiest smile I had seen on her face for a long time now. I just know she'll put her entire spirit into this. :D

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Hi waifu, good to see you here :P

Alvis Oh? Do you mind if I ask what you have a degree in?
As an art kid, let's just say that I've received judgement from a lot of people in my life as well lol. I think I was lucky however, in the sense that my fam has been quite supportive of my career path.

How are you Newp?
My degree is in physics. For the most part, my family is supportive but a lot of the males give me a hard time. It's so wonderful the way they completely invalidate my degree and apparently think fixing an AC is akin to engineering. I swear every 5 minutes they'd ask me inane questions such as "Why does this float? C'mon, it's just physics. You probably only add and subtract all day" You're wrong. I just use cute little equations like x=y, all day. >__> //end rant

I was pretty close to going to art college; people definitely give you a hard time about that! Do you have a website? I'd love to see your work.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Mhm. We spent the entire Sunday afternoon and early evening together in the clinic. ^_^ The place is absolutely beautiful. Seriously, the picture I posted of it doesn't even do it justice. And our welcome there was so genuinely kind, that it stunned me for a second. Su's definitely in good hands there. And when her doctor told her about her rehab schedule and she was told there were 2 hours of sports for her every day, she flashed the happiest smile I had seen on her face for a long time now. I just know she'll put her entire spirit into this. :D

That's great :) good to know she's getting great care. Really unfortunate that's not the norm around the world.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

My degree is in physics. For the most part, my family is supportive but a lot of the males give me a hard time. It's so wonderful the way they completely invalidate my degree and apparently think fixing an AC is akin to engineering. I swear every 5 minutes they'd ask me inane questions such as "Why does this float? C'mon, it's just physics. You probably only add and subtract all day" You're wrong. I just use cute little equations like x=y, all day. >__> //end rant

Was never an issue for me with my family since they're mostly doctors and engineers anyway, but I was surrounded by guys in the math department when I was in college. I remember taking a real analysis course which was an upper level requirement for all math majors, and there were only 2 other women in a class of 30. It was almost all international students as well. I was the only female US citizen of the bunch, and even I'm the child of first generation immigrants. There were more women when I took statistics courses, but regardless, if you're in a scientific or mathematical field that isn't biology, you're going to be in the minority as a woman and people are going to have an abundance of misconceptions about what you've studied.

last edited at May 30, 2016 2:49PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.