Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

This is the place where she's going. On the website, it says that apart from the rehab schedule the patients are required to go through every day, they offer a large variety of free time activities, such as "a large, tranquil park with over 300 different kinds of trees and flowers as well as a pond to enjoy the sight of fish and ducks during a calming walk. Volleyball, basketball and tennis fields as well as several opportunities for indoor sports, such as ping pong, squash and a small gym for those who want and should get active and a new, still small library with a not yet too large variety of books, which hopefully will still be enough to offer something for the creative minds. There are also several spacious community rooms offering TVs, board games and card games for everyone, who enjoys meeting new people." With a description like that, I'm afraid she's gonna want to move in there. xD

Lol Lin. I do agree. The place offers so much stuff. Who would want to leave. After so many days feeling bored at the other place, this place would at least make her more exciting to be away from home a bit. Letz hope she won't move in. Hehehehe...

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thank you. Enjoy...

last edited at May 28, 2016 8:12PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey Newp i am so craving for some Korean food. Please invite me to eat at your house hehehe. I will book a ticket right now. I like Korean food for the fact that it doesn't make your tired.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hey Newp i am so craving for some Korean food. Please invite me to eat at your house hehehe. I will book a ticket right now. I like Korean food for the fact that it doesn't make your tired.

mvl haha sure.. come on over

joined Jan 13, 2016

Dude it was 20 minutes too late. I fell asleep while waiting for you to invite me. At the moment, all the flights to your house have booked. Urg...too bad for me. I have to miss your delicious food tonight.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hi.. hi.. Good morning..
Happy Sunday folks.. :)

You're so lonely in here. I'll properly greet you before i go back to sleep. Good afternoon to you now. I hope you have a good day Rainy365. Take good care of your health. Gotta sleep again.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

/yawns/ Morning everyone.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning Lin. Are you totally awake now?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I've just gotten up, so it'll need a bit before I can consider myself "totally awake." xD Im on my second cup of coffee though, so it probably won't take much longer before I feel ready to start the day. And it's 12pm here already. xD Ah well. Sleeping in is what Sundays are for.

last edited at May 29, 2016 6:11AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

I've just gotten up, so it'll need a bit before I can consider myself "totally awake." xD Im on my second cup of coffee though, so it probably won't take much longer before I feel ready to start the day. And it's 12pm here already. xD Ah well. Sleeping in is what Sundays are for.

Haha..i thought it was still 2 or 3am. I wish i can keep on sleeping until noon. These days my brain seems to like waking up so many times in the night. It is really suck.

Does coffee really help? Sometimes i can just sleep while walking.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Good morning everyone~~

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning to ya KitKat. No one barely comes here anymore. What are you up to this morning?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Dude it was 20 minutes too late. I fell asleep while waiting for you to invite me. At the moment, all the flights to your house have booked. Urg...too bad for me. I have to miss your delicious food tonight.

Its not Korean, but Im making T bone steaks and garlic mashed potatos today so youre welcome to come for that if you want xD.

Also, good morning all ~
Im going to blame this blasting AC for my sore throat and headaches = =

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

hey hey hey foxy peeps.

Im feening for a cook out! XD

Also, good morning all ~

Im with u NewP my throat is a bit sore. -___-

last edited at May 29, 2016 11:29AM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Having a guest over to your house is such a pain. Daaaaaamn.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Its not Korean, but Im making T bone steaks and garlic mashed potatos today so youre welcome to come for that if you want xD.

I sure will since it is free food. I will book my flight right away. If you hear a door bell in the next few hours it might be me. And if the lady standing there looks like she is lost, she might be me too. So open the door and invite her in to taste your delicious food. Since she comes all the way from Minnesota with a hungry stomach, make sure you cook plenty. Thanks in advance.

Also, good morning all ~

Haven't you gotten used to the cold weather? Are you at work now?

last edited at May 29, 2016 11:36AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Go to your room and lock the door. Let her be by herself. Lol. That is what i did with my cousin. I was really bad at having a guest at my house. She got so bored that sometimes she just stayed at her friend's place.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Also, good morning all ~

Cold weather and blasting AC are two different things (I hate both though).
My house feels like the inside of a freezer and my mom insists on keeping it this way since its gonna be 30 d celsius today. Meanwhile at work its so fucking hot I want to take off all my clothes and sleep in an icebath.

I have work soon lol.. dont wanna go..... T__T

Elthundercat yeahh I think its just this time of year :( Hope you feel better

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning to you elthundercat. Hope your day turns out well.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Also, good morning all ~

Cold weather and blasting AC are two different things (I hate both though).
My house feels like the inside of a freezer and my mom insists on keeping it this way since its gonna be 30 d celsius today. Meanwhile at work its so fucking hot I want to take off all my clothes and sleep in an icebath.

I have work soon lol.. dont wanna go..... T__T

Your mom is cool. She can be my bestfriend. I like having my house cold which everyone who comes to visit always complain about my house being too cold.

Work doesn't want to pay the bill. So they won't turn it on too high. If you work in the kitchen during summer it's even worse.

I wish my office sets their thermostat to 65F or 18C but no more than 23C.

Well i hope your sore throat gets better. I hope you won't get a cold after the sore throat. Good luck.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Wait, she is still over? KitKat please tell me u guys at least cuddled Xd
how is it that your parents are okay with someone staying over, my mom would have been over it after day 1.

Hello everyone else!!

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hey guys!

What have you all been up to?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey guys!

Hey Azai.
Long time no see! How's school life and yourself?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hey guys!

Hey Azai.

I'm recovering from a cold. Had to work this week while feeling like crap, but I took this weekend off to get a rest. What about you, mvl?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey guys!

Hey Azai.

I'm recovering from a cold. Had to work this week while feeling like crap, but I took this weekend off to get a rest. What about you, mvl?

It's never fun to catch the cold. I hope you recover completely soon. It is even worse being sick while still have to work and going to schoo. I feel your pain.

As for me, i'm still healthy. Just stay home lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling lol. Not much is going with me. I just spend my weekend relax by myself under my blanket. There is love hiding under it. Hehehehe.

Well, it is good to see you drop by here.

last edited at May 29, 2016 5:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.