Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Welcome to our thread btw :) you seem to be new?

Ah, thank you for the welcome! I was unsure if I missed a welcome/newbie thread or if this forum didn't have one.
I am new to the forum, although, I've been faithful to this site's scans~

Well we started this thread because a bunch of us got super off topic in the official WDTFS one haha. We all sorta knew eachother from that one so there was no need for introductions. But yeah, welcome :D glad to see new people coming in here. Perfect timing because we needed to spice up this thread again xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi Alvis
Which country r u from?
R u F or M?

Hello, Rainy365 o/

I hail from the States and I am female.
Yourself?

Martian n I are fm Indonesia.. n just like Newp informed bfore, we are all F except Thiaguinho..
Welcome to this oot thread, new fellow.. btw, which part of States, if i may know?

last edited at May 26, 2016 4:11AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

elthundergato

well u should try to at least go to see one match (do it for me =D) The USA women's soccer league is not only the best in the world they are also very HOT XD #shameless

Lol most fantastically objectified champion sports team? Have you ever actually dated an athlete? Not as glamorous as I would've thought. Only so much sweat and careful dietary habits I can deal with.

Probably grows fast because you cut it often lol. I was enjoying the long hair during the winter, but I need to cut it right now. Kanojo's very happy about it. Clearly she just wants to marry a lanky Asian boy -_- hehe :P

Lls DO IT! XD #teamshorthair

I'm going to :D not a pixie cut like you have. Doesn't work with my hair very well and that's a little short even for me, but it'll be short lol.

im low key still side eye about the whole Kanojo not being ur Boo Wifes name.. cant believe I didnt have the good sense to google that. ><

Haha I pretty much use it like her name at this point so it was bound to happen to someone. She has a pretty uncommon first name so I'm not really comfortable using it in a public forum. Also, "Boo Wife"?!...

YATTA!! i knew i could count on Tofuuu

/ high five /

Alvis, hey and welcome!

last edited at May 26, 2016 5:15AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Speaking of welcoming, i think u ppl were so mean to me... i dont think someone was welcoming me bfore. I m jealous xD

Rainy No! I am a man. I lied to you about being a woman. The pic you saw was someone else.
Blehhhh...i got you!

I am also your secret neighbor.

What r u telling me? U ever showed me yr front n told me yr cups size... xD

My neighbors are all women, buddy..

last edited at May 26, 2016 7:40AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hi Alvis
Which country r u from?
R u F or M?

Hello, Rainy365 o/

I hail from the States and I am female.
Yourself?

Martian n I are fm Indonesia.. n just like Newp informed bfore, we are all F except Thiaguinho..
Welcome to this oot thread, new fellow.. btw, which part of States, if i may know?

I'm Martian, hey Alvis, and welcome :D

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey Martian. How is life over there? Anything new with you?

last edited at May 26, 2016 7:56AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hey mvl, it's getting hot here, I feel like melting everyday. Nah, there's nothing new with me. How are ya doing?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey mvl, it's getting hot here, I feel like melting everyday. Nah, there's nothing new with me. How are ya doing?

I feel ya! The temperature is also getting warmer. I cannot stand the warm weather. Sometimez i can just warm my food on my body lol...

I am still healthy as before. I hope this continue forever. Same goes to you. I hope you are always healthy too.

Nothing is new. Just work and sleep. Eat Nd shower in between hahaha.

I missed my wandering phantom partner these days. Drop by with a hello or something. Well
..enjoy your night.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl

I said i am your secret neighbor whom u have never met before. Why would i show you my front? It's flatter than my back if you must know.

Ahaha..
No.. i hv seen yr front.. u re sexy... xp

Martian
Its 37C here today. Hows yours?
Dyou hv smoke issue there during dry season?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

mvl

I feel ya! The temperature is also getting warmer. I cannot stand the warm weather. Sometimez i can just warm my food on my body lol...

Hahahaha hav ever tried warming your food on your body? XD

I am still healthy as before. I hope this continue forever. Same goes to you. I hope you are always healthy too.

May we all be blessed with good health, always. Because health care if freakin' expensive hahaha.

Do you do anything else in between other than those?

I missed my wandering phantom partner these days. Drop by with a hello or something. Well
..enjoy your night.

I will, partner. You too, enjoy your day :3

Rainy

Martian
Its 37C here today. Hows yours?
Dyou hv smoke issue there during dry season?

I think it's 30ish here but under 37. Damn' it must be blazing hot over there o.o...
No, we don't have smoke issues here. Is the smoke issue there still bad or is it getting better?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

/stares at Alvis/ Mmmm. Fresh meat. Perfect.

I see you sexies have been quite talkative without me. I hope you're prepared to face the punishment for your crime.

Kidding, obviously. xD Or...am I?
Anyway, unfunny jokes aside, hey ladies! ^_^ I'll get to read the past posts now, to see what I missed.

last edited at May 26, 2016 9:18AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

No. However, i have tried warming my fingers from turning purple during winter when it's below 0C outside.

May we all be blessed with good health, always. Because health care if freakin' expensive hahaha.

You are right. Health care is too expensive. Talking to a doctor for a minute can cost you hundreds if not thousands.

Well i read and play bingo under my blanket before i wander off to be with my dream.

elthundercat
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundergato

well u should try to at least go to see one match (do it for me =D) The USA women's soccer league is not only the best in the world they are also very HOT XD #shameless

Lol most fantastically objectified champion sports team?

It's not so much about their bodies more like the talent I'm In aww of.

Have you ever actually dated an athlete? Not as glamorous as I would've thought. Only so much sweat and careful dietary habits I can deal with.

Lol who said anything about dating. XD

Probably grows fast because you cut it often lol. I was enjoying the long hair during the winter, but I need to cut it right now. Kanojo's very happy about it. Clearly she just wants to marry a lanky Asian boy -_- hehe :P

Lls DO IT! XD #teamshorthair

I'm going to :D not a pixie cut like you have. Doesn't work with my hair very well and that's a little short even for me, but it'll be short lol.

Well at least you'll feel the breeze.

im low key still side eye about the whole Kanojo not being ur Boo Wifes name.. cant believe I didnt have the good sense to google that. ><

Haha I pretty much use it like her name at this point so it was bound to happen to someone. She has a pretty uncommon first name so I'm not really comfortable using it in a public forum. Also, "Boo Wife"?!...

Boo wife- Noun, a person u have been dating for a while, and have or will be putting a ring on it in the near future. ◠‿◠

Alvis, hey and welcome!

Indeed Welcome

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Boo wife, eh? Sounds like a cute term haha.
Morning all.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Martian

You bet.. She is soooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!

She seduces me night n day tirelessly.. Trust me xD

Lin

/stares at Alvis/ Mmmm. Fresh meat. Perfect.

Ahaha.. gonna tell Su abt this... xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning Newp. How are u doing this morning

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Morning morning Mvl :)
Managed to only get 2 hours of sleep.. Im going to crash the minute I close my eyes on the bus haha.
What about you?
Ahh the weather went from snow-> fucking hot-> rainy and cold :( so sad. #teamhotweather

last edited at May 26, 2016 10:06AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Morning morning Mvl :)
Managed to only get 2 hours of sleep.. Im going to crash the minute I close my eyes on the bus haha.
What about you?
Ahh the weather went from snow-> fucking hot-> rainy and cold :( so sad. #teamhotweather

Wow only two hours really suck. I hope this last night was just one of those nights. My averaged sleeping hours is about 5. I do get 0 hour sometimes too.

I hear ya about the weather issue. Minnesota is just under Canada so i really do feel ya. When it is hot it is really hot when it is cold it is really cold. So are u located above Minnesota or east or west of it?

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Good morning everyone! :D

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

No. However, i have tried warming my fingers from turning purple during winter when it's below 0C outside.

o.o...purple fingers...Frostbite? You're body temperature must be really warm xD

You are right. Health care is too expensive. Talking to a doctor for a minute can cost you hundreds if not thousands.

Yeah, that's why health is really priceless ><

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian

Rainy don't give Martian the wrong idea.

I don't know if I'm getting the wrong idea...or the right idea :3
Oh you guys, get a room already xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

o.o...purple fingers...Frostbite? You're body temperature must be really warm xD

It is super hot like being grilled during the months of March and April.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning llama

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Martian

Rainy don't give Martian the wrong idea.

I don't know if I'm getting the wrong idea...or the right idea :3
Oh you guys, get a room already xD

No.. u dont get wrong idea at all. XD
She is just so sexy... ahahahahaaa... marilyn monroe is nothing...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi Llama..
U visit 2 days straight? Lmao.. gonna be snowing in my city.. ahahaha jk jk..

I hear ya about the weather issue. Minnesota is just under Canada so i really do feel ya. When it is hot it is really hot when it is cold it is really cold. So are u located above Minnesota or east or west of it?

Ahaha...
Try this here... when its cold, its never be cold. When its hot, it feels like hell... xD

last edited at May 26, 2016 10:42AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.