Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Glad to hear Dofu! And yeah ..I think people over do the whole 'cute' thing as a way of showing their acceptance towards same sex relationships lol. I wouldnt see it as a bad thing, though I know it could get tiring to hear over and over again.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

dofudofu
oh gosh, ahahahahah, that's quite funny, it reminds me of this web-series I watched, Til Lease do Us Part!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Glad you had fun and nothing dramatic happened. ^_^ I can't really relate to what you said about people calling gay couples cute. Literally never happened to me. xD

Thanks, and you're not missing out on anything lol.

Glad to hear Dofu! And yeah ..I think people over do the whole 'cute' thing as a way of showing their acceptance towards same sex relationships lol. I wouldnt see it as a bad thing, though I know it could get tiring to hear over and over again.

Yeah it sort of made me feel like we were an exhibit at a zoo. I imagine her talking to her husband while looking at us and saying, "Aw honey, look at those gay people being all gay together. Gay talking together. Gay playing together. Sitting gayly next to each other. They're so cute and gay." All while thinking we didn't notice lol...

oh gosh, ahahahahah, that's quite funny, it reminds me of this web-series I watched, Til Lease do Us Part!

I didn't know what this was so I looked it up, and it was pretty funny. I also highly approve of how pretty the redhead in it is... I got kanojo to watch the episode that I think you were thinking of and she thought it was really funny. We were snuggling up and winding down for the night and she kept saying, "This homosexual love makes me very happy." Lol, think you've created a monster.

https://youtu.be/YsxBM_Ycqrw What we're referring to if anyone's interested.

last edited at May 23, 2016 2:37AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Dofu Dofu Dofu...
While you were busy drinking and dancing with your lovely lady, my private spy Rainy365 was able to gather some interesting info for me. Don't be shocked if you see some unexpected guests at your engagement party. Hahaha...

Well, glad it turned out well with no troubles from your many admirers.

last edited at May 23, 2016 7:01AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hello, ladies! ^_^

Thanks, and you're not missing out on anything lol.

To be honest, I think I'd rather have people freaking out over how cute and adorable we are than having to deal with the constant awkwardness whenever Su drops the bisexual bomb. I mean, seriously. We're in the 21st century. Things like pansexuality, demisexuality and other, much rarer orientations are absolutely a thing these days. I don't get why people still get so confused over someone liking 2 genders. Dx

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Dofu Dofu Dofu...
While you were busy drinking and dancing with your lovely lady, my private spy Rainy365 was able to gather some interesting info for me. Don't be shocked if you see some unexpected guests at your engagement party. Hahaha...

Well, glad it turned out well with no troubles from your many admirers.

Ummmm okay?...

To be honest, I think I'd rather have people freaking out over how cute and adorable we are than having to deal with the constant awkwardness whenever Su drops the bisexual bomb. I mean, seriously. We're in the 21st century. Things like pansexuality, demisexuality and other, much rarer orientations are absolutely a thing these days. I don't get why people still get so confused over someone liking 2 genders. Dx

They're only confused about Su? I imagined Germany a bit more socially progressive even if your laws haven't caught up.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning Lin! How are you feeling today? How is the weather there? Most importantly how is Su doing? She must be super bored on that hospital bed by now.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning to you too Dofu! Hopefully u slept after all the fun you had the other night.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Dofu:

They're only confused about Su? I imagined Germany a bit more socially progressive even if your laws haven't caught up.

A lot of people really aren't. The young generation is very open-minded and accepting and others just choose to live and let live and thus simply don't get involved with anything, that doesn't directly concern them. However, while Berlin is thankfully not such a case, in Germany in general, there is an unbelievably large number of people, who are against homosexuality, a lot of them living especially in Bavaria and Saxony. That wasn't really what I had meant when I said people get confused over bisexuality though. xD Sometimes it just seems to me that people can't hear the word "bisexual" without rudely asking a fuckton of unnecessary, stupid questions, to say it bluntly. "Which one do you like better? Did you have your first time with a man or a woman? It must be hard to decide sometimes, right?" Su says she's into men and women alike and immediately stands out like a sore thumb. It gets really annoying sometimes. Same with when we say we're a couple when we've already mentioned our ages sometime before and people realize there's a 10 year age gap between us. There was one woman at a party, who looked at me with wide eyes and said "Wow, you could be her mother!" Granted, she was a bit drunk. But still: WTF!?

@Mvl:

Good morning Lin! How are you feeling today? How is the weather there? Most importantly how is Su doing? She must be super bored on that hospital bed by now.

My gastritis is kicking my ass, but I'll manage. ^_^; Su's sister told me she really is bored out of her mind, but otherwise doing perfectly fine. She'll be transferred to rehab next week, which is what she's excited about.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

A lot of people really aren't. The young generation is very open-minded and accepting and others just choose to live and let live and thus simply don't get involved with anything, that doesn't directly concern them. However, while Berlin is thankfully not such a case, in Germany in general, there is an unbelievably large number of people, who are against homosexuality, a lot of them living especially in Bavaria and Saxony. That wasn't really what I had meant when I said people get confused over bisexuality though. xD Sometimes it just seems to me that people can't hear the word "bisexual" without rudely asking a fuckton of unnecessary, stupid questions, to say it bluntly. "Which one do you like better? Did you have your first time with a man or a woman? It must be hard to decide sometimes, right?" Su says she's into men and women alike and immediately stands out like a sore thumb. It gets really annoying sometimes. Same with when we say we're a couple when we've already mentioned our ages sometime before and people realize there's a 10 year age gap between us. There was one woman at a party, who looked at me with wide eyes and said "Wow, you could be her mother!" Granted, she was a bit drunk. But still: WTF!?

I see, yeah I guess bisexual people get judge-y questions from every direction. I can see the younger vs. older generation differences here in the US as well, but there are plenty of exceptions. My anecdote was more just an occasional occurrence of someone who's liberal and accepting, having a misguided, somewhat over-the-top, but funny way of expressing their feelings lol.

To your point about the age gap, I think fewer people will make (dumb) comments once Su's a little older. I was seeing someone 15 years my senior, and she's the only one where even my friends were raising an eyebrow. (I still think that's mostly because she turned out to be super crazy...) My relationship after that was with my best friend and people seemed more judgmental of her when they found out we met when she was the graduate student teaching a course I took in college than for being 9 years older than I am.

She'll be transferred to rehab next week, which is what she's excited about.

That's exciting ^^ Yay

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Dofu:

On the topic of people making stupid comments, you wanna know something funny? Every time I talk to someone and they say something so incredibly brainless it makes me want to slam my forehead into a wall, my mind immediately starts playing Gwen Stefani. No kidding. xD "Let me hear you say this shit is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!" It's curiously calming, lol.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

On the topic of people making stupid comments, you wanna know something funny? Every time I talk to someone and they say something so incredibly brainless it makes me want to slam my forehead into a wall, my mind immediately starts playing Gwen Stefani. No kidding. xD "Let me hear you say this shit is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!" It's curiously calming, lol.

Lol I love Gwen Stefani xD. Now try singing that song in an English accent lol (they have a completely different inflection on the word bananas than Americans do and it just doesn't sound right haha) always gives me a giggle. I have to go pick someone up from the train station soon and take them to the office for a bit. See ya!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good whatever, folks... How r u doing?

mvl
I m yr private spy now lol?
That u mentioned my names several times bfore, i may take it as u miss me a lot, dude...

Lin
Its good to hear Su's condition.
How many times hv u slammed yr head on the wall bco my posts? xD
U r still on sick leave? warm water usually helps a bit..

Fried Tofu San
Too bad...
I was waiting for dramatic scenes there..
Jk.. jk..

last edited at May 23, 2016 12:09PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lol I love Gwen Stefani xD.

Me too! :D /offers high five/ I'm not a hardcore fan or something, but I don't think I ever disliked a single Gwen or No Doubt song I ever heard on the radio or seen on TV. "Just a girl" will always be my all time favorite though. Honestly, nothing beats that song. Nothing.

Not a single time. xD Your posts are silly and funny, but not so unspeakably dumb, that it makes me want to hurt myself to see if I'm not just having a stupid dream. xD Talking about you and dreams by the way, you appeared in my dream last night. xD I was online and read one of your posts. You were saying you would be gone for a bit, cause you had bought a baby giraffe from the zoo and it'd require your whole attention for a while. Also, you named that giraffe after Azai for some reason. xD

U r still on sick leave... warm water usually helps a bit..

The "just take your meds and do what your body tells you to do" therapy my doctor suggested actually helps a lot. I've been sleeping when I want to sleep and just generally did whatever I felt like doing these past few days and except for having occasional stomach cramps and having to barf once in a while, I actually feel fine otherwise. No fever, fatigue or anything. I even felt good enough to continue writing my term paper. ^_^

last edited at May 23, 2016 12:19PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Not a single time. xD Your posts are silly and funny, but not so unspeakably dumb, that it makes me want to hurt myself to see if I'm not just having a stupid dream.

Thank you.. i m a bit relieved.. xD
just a bit.. tiny bit.. well yeah to comfort myself..

Talking about you and dreams by the way, you appeared in my dream last night. xD I was online and read one of your posts. You were saying you would be gone for a bit, cause you had bought a baby giraffe from the zoo and it'd require your whole attention for a while. Also, you named that giraffe after Azai for some reason. xD

Wow.. how do i look at yr dream?
What a hilarious dream..
Ahaha.. maybe mvl knows whats the meaning of this dream..

U r still on sick leave... warm water usually helps a bit..

The "just take your meds and do what your body tells you to do" therapy my doctor suggested actually helps a lot. I've been sleeping when I want to sleep and just generally did whatever I felt like doing these past few days and except for having occasional stomach cramps and having to barf once in a while, I actually feel fine otherwise. No fever, fatigue or anything. I even felt good enough to continue writing my term paper. ^_^

Nice to hear it.. Good luck!!

ZzzzZzz....snore...

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good whatever, folks... How r u doing?

mvl
I m yr private spy now lol?
That u mentioned my names several times bfore, i may take it as u miss me a lot, dude...

Rainy365 you are my slave. Being a spy is the best task from me to you.

Yes, i miss dumping you. I think that was how you put it. Let's hook up so i can dump you a again. Hahaha...

last edited at May 23, 2016 1:57PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Wow.. how do i look at yr dream?

I didn't see you as a person, just your username in this forum. xD I dreamt I was online here and you posted that notice about you being mom to a baby giraffe named Azai now. Someone even offered to move in with you and help take care of the giraffe like it's the most normal thing ever, but I've forgotten who it was.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Apocalypse in Berlin! O_O
Seriously, that is the most powerful thunderstorm I've ever witnessed here. There are freaking ice blocks hailing from the sky! Seriously. Hail the size of chicken eggs! Thank god our cars are safe in the underground garage, otherwise they'd be totalled by now. Jesus Christ...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Apocalypse in Berlin! O_O
Seriously, that is the most powerful thunderstorm I've ever witnessed here. There are freaking ice blocks hailing from the sky! Seriously. Hail the size of chicken eggs! Thank god our cars are safe in the underground garage, otherwise they'd be totalled by now. Jesus Christ...

Thor and Loki are at it again, I guess haha. Seriously though, ice blocks the size of chicken eggs? o_O...Poor them who are walking on the streets, and those whose car are parked outside...

last edited at May 23, 2016 3:39PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Seriously though, ice blocks the size of chicken eggs? o_O...Poor them who are walking on the streets, and those whose car are parked outside...

Thankfully, the chicken egg sized hail only lasted for about 3 minutes, then the pieces got considerably smaller (ice cube size and less) and then the hail turned into pouring rain after a total of about 7 minutes. So hopefully, the damage won't be too much and nobody got seriously hurt. :-/ But yes. Everyone who had their car parked outside during this is probably cursing Loki and Thor by now.

Unrelated:
So according to one of the mods of that lesbian forum I'm signed up in, transgender = transsexual = transvestite. She also thinks alpha top and alpha domme are the same just as omega bottom and omega sub are the same thing. Oh yes, and of course, being polyarmorous is just a cheap excuse for being a cheater and it actually isn't a valid orientation.
....♫♪ Let me hear you say
this shit is bananas!
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
♪♫
... =_=

last edited at May 23, 2016 4:25PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Rainy

Too bad...
I was waiting for dramatic scenes there..
Jk.. jk..

Lol sorry to disappoint? :P

Lin

Me too! :D /offers high five/ I'm not a hardcore fan or something, but I don't think I ever disliked a single Gwen or No Doubt song I ever heard on the radio or seen on TV. "Just a girl" will always be my all time favorite though. Honestly, nothing beats that song. Nothing.

/ high five / Yeah from No Doubt I think "Underneath It All" is my personal favorite, but they really haven't had a bad album going from the early ska days all the way through their 2012 album Push and Shove which I don't understand why it didn't get more radio play. I think "Settle Down" was the biggest single from it and it didn't get that big here. From her solo stuff, can't go wrong with "The Sweet Escape", but my absolute favorite Gwen-Stefani-anything is actually an Eve song, "Let Me Blow Ya Mind"... Ugh... the strip teases I have done to that song lmfao... #TeamShameless.

Hail the size of chicken eggs! Thank god our cars are safe in the underground garage, otherwise they'd be totalled by now. Jesus Christ...

Very fortunate. A friend of mine's car was outdoors during a bad hail storm and by the end of it her car looked like a golf ball with dimples all over it.

So according to one of the mods of that lesbian forum I'm signed up in, transgender = transsexual = transvestite. She also thinks alpha top and alpha domme are the same just as omega bottom and omega sub are the same thing. Oh yes, and of course, being polyarmorous is just a cheap excuse for being a cheater and it actually isn't a valid orientation.
....♫♪ Let me hear you say
this shit is bananas!
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
♪♫
... =_=

Yeah that's... worse than just ignorant... Is she trans? If not that's extra annoying. Cisgender people shouldn't imagine themselves the authority on words used to label trans individuals even if they're queer in other respects.

last edited at May 23, 2016 4:44PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Random Tofu Note:
I wanted Adele's next single to be "Send My Love" and turns out it is! She's great and all, but man were the first two singles from the new album too damn depressing to hear over and over again on the radio.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Random Tofu Note:
I wanted Adele's next single to be "Send My Love" and turns out it is! She's great and all, but man were the first two singles from the new album too damn depressing to hear over and over again on the radio.

You still still listen to the radio?
I stopped listening to it many many years ago.
Radio has way too many commercials.
Now Youtube is starting to get very annoying with its mand ads.
I still haven't any of Adel's songs.
Are they any good?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You still still listen to the radio? I stopped listening to it many many years ago. Radio has way too many commercials. Now Youtube is starting to get very annoying with its mand ads. I still haven't any of Adel's songs. Are they any good?

I mostly just listen to the radio when I'm driving. If I'm going on a road trip or a longer ride then I might make a playlist and plug in my phone. Adele's most recent album is all hits... My only complaint is that the two songs that were singles from the album were both sort of slow, but still insanely popular so I'd hear them on the radio a lot. Just was hoping for a more upbeat song like "Send My Love" (which is what was chosen as her next single) or "Water Under the Bridge".

last edited at May 23, 2016 5:22PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lin

/applauds/

but my absolute favorite Gwen-Stefani-anything is actually an Eve song, "Let Me Blow Ya Mind"... Ugh... the strip teases I have done to that song lmfao... #TeamShameless.

I can imagine that. I think "Let me blow ya mind" is one of the most popular amateur striptease songs, right after "Lady marmelade" and "Naughty song" (after L-word made that one famous, lol) I actually prefer "Rich girl" when it comes to Eve collabs, though. The "nanana" part is too damn catchy. xD

Very fortunate. A friend of mine's car was outdoors during a bad hail storm and by the end of it her car looked like a golf ball with dimples all over it.

This happened to my very first car as well. >_< Back then, I was relieved I didn't necessarily need the car (there were regular bus and subway lines to the uni and when it came down to it, Luce would always give me a ride when I asked her) and it was a cheap, used one as well. So the loss wasn't too big, even though it was bothersome to not have a ride for a while. With the cars we have now though...I would probably rage for days. So thank whichever gods there are for garages. xD

Yeah that's... worse than just ignorant... Is she trans? If not that's extra annoying. Cisgender people shouldn't imagine themselves the authority on words used to label trans individuals even if they're queer in other respects.

I don't really know if she's trans, I didn't bother to ask and I don't know if she ever mentioned it at any time. I know she's in her fourties and she identifies as a lesbian. She's getting chewed out in the forum right now. The collective wrath of a group of pissed off lesbians. It ain't a nice thing. u_u

To reply you must either login or sign up.