Forum › The Secret Shokolad discussion

C2
joined Apr 3, 2016

coincidentally, tMnR just put out a preview of their next book.

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=56901524&mode=medium

Oh my god

Avatar1457667_10200109529819755_1695728463_n
joined Mar 15, 2016

Oh my god

screaming
Somebody please hold me that's way too much already.

Profileaavatar
joined Mar 22, 2016

Thank you so much for uploading this!

This vol. 2 had so much Eri x Umi cuteness!

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I love their chemistry more than Eri with Nozomi. Too bad Eri and Nozomi are more popular. But even so, I fully support this pairing with all i have and I wish I could support the one and only active shipping artist of this pair. ;-; ganbatte Yukitii-kun!

Tumblr_nmf9ayqcct1splrm9o1_1280
joined Jan 26, 2015

I love their chemistry more than Eri with Nozomi. Too bad Eri and Nozomi are more popular. But even so, I fully support this pairing with all i have and I wish I could support the one and only active shipping artist of this pair. ;-; ganbatte Yukitii-kun!

I'm right there with ya, I ship ErixUmi because I do personally think they have better chemistry. Honestly, I was all for ErixNozomi before having watched Love Live with all the doujins on this site but after watching both seasons, I was like... ErixUmi ftw! <33

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

por que no los dos dot jpeg

DealerYakuman
joined Feb 20, 2016

Shouldn't this be tagged Love triangle?

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Bless tMnR. So good. Already freaking out from that pixiv preview. Daaaaaaaaaaaaang.

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Oh my god

screaming
Somebody please hold me that's way too much already.

Just checked the Melonbooks link from her pixiv page. Apparently the new doujin only costs 7 USD and it's R-15.

Now, has anyone living outside Japan ordered from this website before? I'd like to buy it if it's reliable.

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

OMG I JUST REALISED!!! When they made a hairstyle on Umi, it was the milky holmes one, Sheryl. Y'know how Mimorin also does Sheryl's voice... I CANT BELIEVE I JUST REALISED!!!

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Hnnngggghhh... I think I'm gonna die from cuteness

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

tMnR is so beautiful... (。•́︿•̀。)

Edit:
For the love of tMnR... She released her doujin in non-chronological order so you can read them in whatever order you like.

However, she's recently stated that this is the rough chronological order of her works:

Deep Blue Sea Like Me → The Secret Shokolad (vol. 1) → The Secret Shokolad (vol. 2) → Fortunate Re”lation [ re-release of Fortunate Relation; not yet scanlated] → Your Straightforward Expression → passion → Time for sweet living [her latest work!]

Thank you for that chronological order, it helps to appreciate her doujins even more. I don't even know the original setting of Love live! but am really enjoying those stories. Thank you translators!

7okxlebd
joined Oct 28, 2017

nosebleed (=;;=) Urgh, this is so heartaching and touching at the same time.

Ultimate-YURIFAN
joined Jul 11, 2017

It was good art but for some reason I can't get into this pairing. Most of my twitter friends urge me to discover the EliUmi goodness and keep pming me links to various EliUmi doujins/PVs etc but I just can't see it.

At best, I can accept Umi being Eli's summer fling but nothing more.

last edited at Feb 1, 2018 8:03AM

joined Sep 12, 2018

If you want to run away from umi sonoda you should give her plenty of chocolate with alcohol..... TvT

To reply you must either login or sign up.