Forum › Nep Illust Trilogy discussion

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

You know, for something with 'Trilogy' in the name, it sure was short.

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Finally some K-sha x Noire love!

Althought I'm a fan of NepNowa K-sha and Noire is probably my favorite pairing in Megadimension

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Even though some of these doujins aren't my thing, thanks for bringing more NepNep stuff to Dynasty Nepperoni!

joined Jan 8, 2016

Finally something not shit!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Finally some K-sha x Noire love!

K-sha raping a sleeping Noire drugged by her is not exactly love.

last edited at May 16, 2016 10:58PM

joined May 3, 2016

Even though some of these doujins aren't my thing, thanks for bringing more NepNep stuff to Dynasty Nepperoni!

Thanks a lot, but Anya does all the hard stuff. I just did the K-Sha pages. Those color pages without text bubbles can be a lot of trouble.

By the way, I translated some Pixiv stuff and I'm not sure if it would be wanted here or not. I don't know how the uploading process works either.

Shiitake Urimo
Mizunashi
Sekiri
Sekiri
Compoi

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

By the way, I translated some Pixiv stuff and I'm not sure if it would be wanted here or not. I don't know how the uploading process works either.

Shiitake Urimo
Mizunashi
Sekiri
Sekiri
Compoi

Oh I think they can probably be uploaded into the images area, but I'm not sure how the uploading process works either. I think you talk to a mod or request for them to be uploaded or something using the upload request form.

last edited at May 17, 2016 6:26PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thanks a lot, but Anya does all the hard stuff. I just did the K-Sha pages. Those color pages without text bubbles can be a lot of trouble.

Shiitake Urimo
Mizunashi
Sekiri
Sekiri
Compoi

You use the Upload Request option in the dropdown menu next to your name on the top right. Fill in all the blanks if possible.

joined May 3, 2016

You use the Upload Request option in the dropdown menu next to your name on the top right. Fill in all the blanks if possible.

Okay, thank you.

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

Unzips pants
See lolicon tag
Zip pants up and deletes browser history

To reply you must either login or sign up.