Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

Chapter 21-2 is out. \o/ I'm busy with a bigass Umineko chapter right now, but I'll get on AnoKiss as soon as it's done. (Speaking of which, one on the new girls reminds me dangerously of a certain Umineko character… if this wasn't AnoKiss I'd be afraid. >.>)

Alas, it seems the "Little Theatre" section at the end of the chaps is gone. =[ I liked those.

PS: On another note, Canno and Nakatani Nio (author of Yagate Kimi ni Naru) recently did a crossed interview. It's pretty funny (and led to this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChCtzFpU4AA8G7k.jpg )

Also, no one answered regarding the Drama CD… can I post a download link here? =O
Yay! Thanks nwn. Nakatani Nio drawing AnoKiss is <3

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChCtzFpU4AA8G7k.jpg

Nakatani-sensei's art is really pretty.
From left to right:
1. Sayuri’s Little Sister Is An Angel (Itou Hachi)
2. A Kiss And A White Lily (Canno)
3. Bloom Into You (Nakatani Nio)

Is this the interview?
http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51522471.html

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 7:16PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Yep, that's the one… I have no idea why it's published on a what seems to be a hentai site though. >.>

I may do a summary of it later (or a full translation if I really got nothing to do, but that's unlikely).

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Aww Nakatani Nio! Thanks for sharing, Lyendith

Myu
joined Jul 28, 2015

It's pity that some scenes were deleted during translation (?) ...
It's pity that some scenes were deleted during translation (?) ...

it's pity that some scenes were deleted/missed during process (?)

last edited at May 9, 2016 9:16AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

What… Where is that from?! ò.Ô

Myu
joined Jul 28, 2015

it's from raws of Vol. 4 :) http://www.bezaldfamily.net/?topic=46034.0 (3cm from the bottom of the page lol)

Manga-zone has them too

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

You kidding me?! Ô.Ô I'll be able to translate the extra-scenes, then \o\

Canno always changes a whole bunch of stuff between the magazine and tank versions. Hell, chapter 17 was half-redone. ò.Ô

I'm translating chapter 21 in English by the way. I'll ask for your help again, Faust. =O

last edited at May 9, 2016 4:33PM

Hooray! Thanks for your work Lyendith

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Damn, I get why we sometimes have short chapters now... Canno writes entire extra chapters for the volumes. --'.`-- Pretty sweet ones too.

joined Sep 21, 2014

You kidding me?! Ô.Ô I'll be able to translate the extra-scenes, then \o\

Canno always changes a whole bunch of stuff between the magazine and tank versions. Hell, chapter 17 was half-redone. ò.Ô

I'm translating chapter 21 in English by the way. I'll ask for your help again, Faust. =O

Oh shit ok
*Hype*

Are they like, good changes? Huge changes?

last edited at May 9, 2016 11:16PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Considering we have an untranslated page of Ayaka and Yurine holding hands, it's good and huge.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Considering we have an untranslated page of Ayaka and Yurine holding hands, it's good and huge.

Yes that's great, but I guess I'm wondering about what was edited out, and what was specifically added.
I wonder what's diff about chapter 17, cus I really wouldn't notice, I dont remember much of it

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

In volume 2, the flashback of Ayaka and Yuri playing pingpong in chapter 7 was replaced by Chiharu and Maya (her senpai)'s meeting, and there's an omake making their feelings less ambiguous.

In volume 3 there aren't any notable changes, but there's an adorable bonus chapter with Towako and Yukina.

In volume 4 there's the changes in chapter 17, plus an omake with Ayaka and Yurine at the summer festival.

Also, there are additional Little Theaters for chapters that didn't have one in the mag version. \o/

About chap 17... the changes make the chapter more "intense", I guess? They elaborate a bit more on Mizuki and Moe's state of mind. But Canno removed the panel where Moe bribes Yurine with Ayaka photos, and that's bad. =[

last edited at May 10, 2016 6:54AM

joined Oct 12, 2013

I suppose one good thing about scanlation is we often end up with access to the magazine and tanks.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Faust, t'as du courrier sur Batoto. =]

Since it was a long wait, I'll release a little snack along with chap 21.

last edited at May 11, 2016 9:35PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Faust, t'as du courrier sur Batoto. =]

Since it was a long wait, I'll release a little snack along with chap 21.

Je regarderai ca demain apres mes cours :O

last edited at May 11, 2016 9:42PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I looked at the raws for 21 and though I am excited to read the translation I am having a hard time figuring out how that relates to Shiramine. You guys did say it was about her somehow? Or her name was just in the title and Canno really was messing with us?

last edited at May 11, 2016 10:31PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

I looked at the raws for 21 and though I am excited to read the translation I am having a hard time figuring out how that relates to Shiramine. You guys did say it was about her somehow? Or her name was just in the title and Canno really was messing with us?

1. You better be hyped af to read it cus I just went from 7pm to 4 am QC-ing this thing and I am dying BUT I'm hanging in there cus the yuri fuels my soul (+ gotta be super tryhard about it cus people are gonna read it)
  2. I hold immense gratitude towards Lyendith for translating this series in two languages so that people can enjoy this fluff

last edited at May 14, 2016 6:23AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Finalfuckingly, the chapter is done! XD It should be out tomorrow or next week.

Thank you Faust! Merci ! Danke! ¡Gracias! Mercés hèra !

last edited at May 14, 2016 7:33PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Thanks for the hard work, Lyendith and everyone!

last edited at May 14, 2016 6:31PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

MERCI À TOI AUSSI, D'AVOIR PRIS EN CHARGE LA TRADUCTION DE CETTE SÉRIE EN ANGLAIS JUSTE COMME ÇA

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

The volume 4 omake is already on Batoto.

Also, I don't know who writes the series' summaries, but the one for this series should really be rewritten. It's accurate for the first 2 chapters, but for the series as a whole it's awfully misleading − and the school's name is wrong too. >.>

joined Sep 21, 2014

That's true
I guess it was written when there were only 2-3 chapters out

To reply you must either login or sign up.