Forum › Butterfly Kiss Blade discussion

joined Feb 2, 2013

Science babies <3

joined Mar 12, 2014

So another abandoned manga? Why must they abandoned it when it gets to the juicy part?!:'(
Never read pregnancy between 2 women so i'm really excited about this manga. Sheesh but they abandoned it..

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This manga is so nonsensical, know whats each chapter is gonna be about. Abandoned, sad.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Awwww, whyyyy T_T getting to the good part too DX

joined Mar 2, 2011

Sorry guys, Tranquil Spring kind of dissolved. However, I was the last editor for this, and I still have the scans and script, and am planning on finishing the last chapter sometime soon. It'll probably be released under Payapaya scans.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

Sorry guys, Tranquil Spring kind of dissolved. However, I was the last editor for this, and I still have the scans and script, and am planning on finishing the last chapter sometime soon. It'll probably be released under Payapaya scans.

Are you still working on this?

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

A science experiment that two woman can produce an off spring... I wonder?? Abandoned huh?? too bad...

Ahri_by_kittew-d9c0y0n%20-%20copia
joined Mar 13, 2016

lmao i can't believe this was abandoned at that part omg

joined May 7, 2016

If you still working on it, when you're going to upload it? Do you have your scanlation blog?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If you still working on it, when you're going to upload it? Do you have your scanlation blog?

Don't start a new account just to badger scanners about when they'll release. It makes you look bad, to say the least.

joined Mar 2, 2011

Don't start a new account just to badger scanners about when they'll release. It makes you look bad, to say the least.

ah, it's been so long... sorry everyone. just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around, and would like to see this finished after 7 years (!!). without going into detail, life got in the way of editing. now even PayaPaya scans has gone inactive and while I have the original scans, I'm not sure what happened to the script. i may have it somewhere but it's doubtful since Tranquil Spring used an internal project manager on the site which hosted all scripts. i thought i made a local copy, but I'm not sure where at the moment. so the last chapter likely needs a translator. i may have someone willing to do it, and we might just upload it under a temporary group name if/when it's finished. I'm also thinking of contacting other groups to see if they're interested.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Hope the last Chapter comes sometime.

To reply you must either login or sign up.