Forum › Posts by TMA-2

joined Mar 2, 2011

Sorry guys, Tranquil Spring kind of dissolved. However, I was the last editor for this, and I still have the scans and script, and am planning on finishing the last chapter sometime soon. It'll probably be released under Payapaya scans.

If you still working on it, when you're going to upload it? Do you have your scanlation blog?

Don't start a new account just to badger scanners about when they'll release. It makes you look bad, to say the least.

ah, it's been so long... sorry everyone. just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around, and would like to see this finished after 7 years (!!). without going into detail, life got in the way of editing. now even PayaPaya scans has gone inactive and while I have the original scans, I'm not sure what happened to the script. i may have it somewhere but it's doubtful since Tranquil Spring used an internal project manager on the site which hosted all scripts. i thought i made a local copy, but I'm not sure where at the moment. so the last chapter likely needs a translator. i may have someone willing to do it, and we might just upload it under a temporary group name if/when it's finished. I'm also thinking of contacting other groups to see if they're interested.

TMA-2
Prunus Girl discussion 31 Aug 13:55
joined Mar 2, 2011

despite being a lifelong yuri fanboy, i recently got into trap & shota yaoi pretty severely (thanks a lot totsuka (see: oregairu)), so i picked this series up, eager for slow-burn romance more typical of yuri. did it ever deliver! and, with lesbian side-characters! icing on the icing to me.

so, finished it last night, and the last two chapters made me fuckin' cry. manga has never had that effect on me before. read it onegai, regardless of your preferred fandom.

joined Mar 2, 2011

Sorry guys, Tranquil Spring kind of dissolved. However, I was the last editor for this, and I still have the scans and script, and am planning on finishing the last chapter sometime soon. It'll probably be released under Payapaya scans.

TMA-2
Applying for Editor 02 Mar 09:23
joined Mar 2, 2011

Name: TMA-2
Contact Info: tma2 (at) live (dot) com / TMA-2 on IRC (Rizon usually)
Preferred series: Hoshikawa Ginza District 4, Sasameki Koto, anything yuri, smut included (but I prefer slice of life, stuff with good characterization, appealing and unique artwork (kurogane kenn, morishima akiko, shimura takako etc), and dark themes albeit "dark" yuri seems to be kinda rare
Ability to work: Lots, I have more free time than anyone really should, most of which is spent on the computer. When I work, it's IT contracting anywhere between 0 and 50 hours a week. I also edit (Butterfly Kiss BLADE ch4+ currently) for TranquilSpring, so some of my time will go there.
A bit about myself: I used Photoshop 7 a lot back in high school, and have since updated myself on CS5. I like metal and play guitar, I live in Texas, and I'm 24 years old. I'm also painfully obsessive about stuff I work on, and constantly teach myself new things or better ways of doing old ones.