Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I think CCL was just trying to point out that the word 'creepy' is decidedly a negative one. "Causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease". Hardly something you can be positive about, or consider a compliment, even a weird one.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJ
But only ChocolateCakeLover's first comment that seemed to be what you said.

Because after they other people waded in with bizarre attacks oO

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'd really appreciate it if we'd just drop it you guys. I don't want to get into a tone argument anymore than the next person, and I really don't mind that people lurk or join in. If anything it's a welcomed addition. But if you're going to join in what's clearly friendly chitchat between WDTFS fans, then there are better ways to make yourself known and introduce yourself.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think CCL was just trying to point out that the word 'creepy' is decidedly a negative one. "Causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease". Hardly something you can be positive about, or consider a compliment, even a weird one.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJ
But only ChocolateCakeLover's first comment that seemed to be what you said.

Because after they other people waded in with bizarre attacks oO

I could see that you gave off those unpleasant comments after you felt annoyed. But I would say you shouldn't have felt annoyed that fast. How could you be mad after just one comment? :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

dofudofu
Sorry, I will leave now.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I could see that you gave off those unpleasant comments after you felt annoyed. But I would say you shouldn't have felt annoyed that fast. How could you be mad after just one comment? :D

I was never really unpleasant though? I made a sarcastic response to T Sama and then the other two I just replied to with questions...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu

I felt the same way :P

Great, no one knows what to think!

Time to put yourself out there! You said you're short right lol. Maybe you can pass as lesbian :P Depends on your facial hair and voice probably ...

No, there's no way I can pass as a lesbian, and even if I could, we both know it's not a good idea and wouldn't have a happy end either. xD

The stereotype and jokes are definitely prevalent in the U.S. (How many blondes does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 100, 1 to hold the bulb and 99 to rotate the house. How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday? Tell her a joke on Tuesday. What do you call a blonde with her hair in pigtails? A blowjob with handlebars... the list goes on). Even so, I think most people would also acknowledge that it's a nonsense generalization.

I think nowadays most people know it's nonsense, but the stereotype and jokes won't die I guess. :x

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins

Not necessarily negative at all, a lot of people feel exactly that against certain people or things that they like, goth is a good example because a lot of people mean exactly what you said when they call them creepy, another good example is spiders or snakes for example, a lot of people have them as pet exactly because they are considered creepy, just because some people whine over what they find creepy, that doesn't mean creepy is a bad thing.

And I agree with dofudofu, any of you want to be part of the discussion you're more than welcome, but better to drop this subject as people obviously have different opinions that won't get us anywhere.

oliver
I believe she said to stop this subject, not that you couldn't be part of the thread...

last edited at May 4, 2016 7:37PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I thought your sarcastic comment was a biting way of dissing Thiaguinho, so if I was wrong about that then sorry. It was also a political reference, and the comments I loathe here the most are ones that bring up the current presidential candidates in my country, so there was some bias there as well. Again, if you were someone I were familiar with, either from this thread or the on-topic thread, I probably would have taken it differently, but on your 2nd comment here you thought it humorous to bring up a Hill and Trump supporter comment.

Again, really just trying to stop, and yet people are still assuming things about what my actions were in response to.

And oliver it really wasn't directed at you. We've talked before on the on-topic thread I think.

last edited at May 4, 2016 7:45PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

What's going on here guys?

_

last edited at May 4, 2016 7:49PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Time to put yourself out there! You said you're short right lol. Maybe you can pass as lesbian :P Depends on your facial hair and voice probably ...

No, there's no way I can pass as a lesbian, and even if I could, we both know it's not a good idea and wouldn't have a happy end either. xD

Lol it might be funny for one evening :P Except for anybody that fell for ya. I live in an area with a large and open lgbt community and kanojo gets so mad at me when I joke about the 12 year old boys I mistake for lesbians (and vice versa).

It's nothing Newp, how you doin', sugar?

last edited at May 4, 2016 7:51PM

elthundercat
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

what up, what up my Foxy peeps!!
I thought this thread might be on page 400 but I guess everyone has been busy as well.

I've personally been trapped under a stack of case folders and emails that span soccer fields 8***(

hows everyone?

wow..lol just realized the tone..lls
smh #queenofbadtiming XD

last edited at May 4, 2016 7:55PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hi hi Elthundercat :) good to see you back. This thread needs to liven up a little haha.
and nothing much Dofu just got back from walking my dog and enjoying a nice slice of pizza outside of starbucks xD Life is good.. life is good.. for now.

last edited at May 4, 2016 8:02PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu

Lol it might be funny for one evening :P Except for anybody that fell for ya. I live in an area with a large and open lgbt community and kanojo gets so mad at me when I joke about the 12 year old boys I mistake for lesbians (and vice versa).

Yeah, the fun would be only mine, or not if the lesbian decided to beat me for what I did, and you mistake little boys for lesbians and lesbians for little boys? How does that even work? And why kanojo gets mad because of that? xD

Newp

What's going on here guys?

Not sure...

Newp and elthundercat
Hi there, nice to see both of you back~~

last edited at May 4, 2016 7:58PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hi hi Elthundercat :) good to see you back. This thread needs to liven up a little haha.

Yes, hihi elthundergato. Sorry you're swamped :( Things have been picking up for me too lately. So much for leisurely spring time days.

and nothing much Dofu just got back from walking my dog and enjoying a nice slice of pizza outside of starbucks xD Life is good.. life is good.. for now.

That sounds nice :) I haven't had pizza in a long ass time now that I think about it. Maybe when I'm just too damn busy to cook we can order in one of these days. Pineapple pizza :D

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yeah, the fun would be only mine, or not if the lesbian decided to beat me for what I did, and you mistake little boys for lesbians and lesbians for little boys? How does that even work?

There are just a lot of lesbians that dress boyishly, and look like cute lanky preteen-to-teenage boys lol. I have on more than one occasion, mistaken an adult lesbian for a boy and a boy for an adult lesbian...

And why kanojo gets mad because of that? xD

Because she thinks I'm being an asshole. Which isn't totally inaccurate. But hey, I've probably had my way with more of those boyish lesbians than she has.

last edited at May 4, 2016 8:15PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian

Thanks ^^ Blonde (I'm actually naturally blonde. You can see that in the pic if you look closely XD) with blue eyes is actually a pretty common combination in Germany ^^ Personally, I would've preferred to have been born with naturally dark hair and dark eyes, but I've been told I have pretty eyes a lot, so I learned to like them eventually. XD

I really thought that your hair colour was brown, and not blonde. Yup, you do have pretty eyes. Was going to ask why you prefer dark hair, but read your reply to Thia-Sama. I wonder how that blonde stereotype started though, there's really nothing wrong being blonde.

Wow, now we're already on page 301 xD

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Yes, hihi elthundergato. Sorry you're swamped :( Things have been picking up for me too lately. So much for leisurely spring time days.

That sounds nice :) I haven't had pizza in a long ass time now that I think about it. Maybe when I'm just too damn busy to cook we can order in one of these days. Pineapple pizza :D

yea a slice of pizza would be nice =d i love pineapples on my pizza as well, friends think Im weird but hey whatever floats my boat. XD

Yeah, the fun would be only mine, or not if the lesbian decided to beat me for what I did, and you mistake little boys for lesbians and lesbians for little boys? How does that even work?

There are just a lot of lesbians that dress boyishly, and look like cute lanky preteen-to-teenage boys lol. I have on more than one occasion, mistaken an adult lesbian for a boy and a boy for an adult lesbian...

And why kanojo gets mad because of that? xD

Because she thinks I'm being an asshole. Which isn't totally inaccurate. But hey, I've probably had my way with more of those boyish lesbians than she has.

tehhehe yea good times, till they aren't XD

Newp Gracias for the translation btw. I havent had time to look at the scans but sounds like rings were exchange? (why is that a thing?)

last edited at May 4, 2016 8:25PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu

That must be pretty awkward and funny to see, but I guess it's not that hard to happen xD

Eeeh, I don't know, if you're respectful I don't think you're really being an asshole, it's an honest mistake after all.

Also, that "I've probably had my way with more of those boyish lesbians than she has", that moment, where you find everyone else had something with more girls than you, including other girls, though my number of girls being 0 helps it. xD

last edited at May 4, 2016 8:27PM

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

dofudofu

That must be pretty awkward and funny to see, but I guess it's not that hard to happen xD

hmm i think its actually pretty common at least in all the places I've lived and visited > i mostly plan my travels around the "friendliness" of city to Lgbtqq communities, and twinkish lesbians seem to be every where. Ive def. confused a lot of them for Man but hey thats a freaking awesome skill in my opinion. I mean I sometimes want to be a tall lanky andro my self but i was born with a butt so I've adapted. lol

last edited at May 4, 2016 8:38PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

yea a slice of pizza would be nice =d i love pineapples on my pizza as well, friends think Im weird but hey whatever floats my boat. XD

Yeah I love it :D

tehhehe yea good times, till they aren't XD

Good times until someone wants a commitment :P For me it's always been pretty obvious to me what I want from someone I'm interested in and I try to make it abundantly clear what my intentions are, but some times things go bad anyway.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

hmm i think its actually pretty common at least in all the places I've lived and visited > i mostly plan my travels around the "friendliness" of city to Lgbtqq communities, and twinkish lesbians seem to be every where. Ive def. confused a lot of them for Man but hey thats a freaking awesome skill in my opinion. I mean I sometimes want to be a tall lanky andro my self but i was born with a butt so I've adapted. lol

Lol born with a butt. Yes there are just some lesbians that look terribly hot when they go andro. They were more of a thing for me when I was younger, but some times I come across one and there's immediate nostalgia haha

Eeeh, I don't know, if you're respectful I don't think you're really being an asshole, it's an honest mistake after all.

Well she cracks jokes about lesbians of all sorts, too. Have to have a sense of humor about your own kind lol. I think she just likes reasons to scold me :P

Also, that "I've probably had my way with more of those boyish lesbians than she has", that moment, where you find everyone else had something with more girls than you, including other girls, though my number of girls being 0 helps it. xD

Yeah then isn't that what you think every time one of us says something lol.

last edited at May 4, 2016 8:50PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

elthundercat

I see, I don't really know how are lgbt places since I don't go anywhere, also, that born with a butt. lol

dofudofu

Good times until someone wants a commitment :P For me it's always been pretty obvious to me what I want from someone I'm interested in and I try to make it abundantly clear what my intentions are, but some times things go bad anyway.

You mean when you don't want anything but the person don't understand it?

Lol born with a butt. Yes there are just some lesbians that look terribly hot when they go andro. They were more of a thing for me when I was younger, but some times I come across one and there's immediate nostalgia haha

Man I would give my butt away to be andro. (T^T)

Well she cracks jokes about lesbians of all sorts, too. Have to have a sense of humor about your own kind lol. I think she just likes reasons to scold me :P

Haha, yeah guess she just like to scold you, what a nice girlfiend. xD

Yeah then isn't that what you think every time one of us says something lol.

Nah, not really, I don't really mind that, it was just that line you said that made me think about it. xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You mean when you don't want anything but the person don't understand it?

Yeah I mean depending on when it was in my life I wanted to try to make a relationship work or I just wanted sex. Some people I met I just knew it wasn't going to go anywhere, but the interest was still there so it's better to make it obvious what I wanted. Some people act like they're totally fine with someone who's only interested in a physical relationship or a one night stand and then they end up hurt because they're not honest. Those are usually the worst situations. I found that as I got older I was actually running into that type of thing more instead of less and I started to realize that I needed to tone it down. Then I dated 3 back to back nut jobs followed by my best friend looool. Not good.

Aw. Where's Azai for a little self-butt-love lesson.

Edit: this sounds really weird now that I'm reading it over again.

Haha, yeah guess she just like to scold you, what a nice girlfiend. xD

She has her moments :P

last edited at May 4, 2016 9:21PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp Gracias for the translation btw. I havent had time to look at the scans but sounds like rings were exchange? (why is that a thing?)

Elthundercat No problem :) And in Korea, couple culture is like a huuuuuuge thing. They're always wearing matching clothes, hats, shoes, bags, rings, etc. Always celebrating every 100 days, going to lovey dovey spots and blah. Koreans just really love to show off that they're in a relationship lol so something like buying couple rings usually isn't really considered that huge of a deal. Well for people in their mid- late 20's it might be cause it's kind of a prelude to marriage but yeah.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

And in Korea, couple culture is like a huuuuuuge thing. They're always wearing matching clothes, hats, shoes, bags, rings, etc. Always celebrating every 100 days, going to lovey dovey spots and blah. Koreans just really love to show off that they're in a relationship lol so something like buying couple rings usually isn't really considered that huge of a deal. Well for people in their mid- late 20's it might be cause it's kind of a prelude to marriage but yeah.

Wow, well I can think of an ex or two I'm glad I never went to Korea with lol...

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Elthundercat No problem :) And in Korea, couple culture is like a huuuuuuge thing. They're always wearing matching clothes, hats, shoes, bags, rings, etc. Always celebrating every 100 days, going to lovey dovey spots and blah. Koreans just really love to show off that they're in a relationship lol so something like buying couple rings usually isn't really considered that huge of a deal. Well for people in their mid- late 20's it might be cause it's kind of a prelude to marriage but yeah.

Wow, well I can think of an ex or two I'm glad I never went to Korea with lol...

oh thats a lot of pressure not sure I would last a 100 days XD.

Yeah I mean depending on when it was in my life I wanted to try to make a relationship work or I just wanted sex. Some people I met I just knew it wasn't going to go anywhere, but the interest was still there so it's better to make it obvious what I wanted. Some people act like they're totally fine with someone who's only interested in a physical relationship or a one night stand and then they end up hurt because they're not honest. Those are usually the worst situations. I found that as I got older I was actually running into that type of thing more instead of less and I started to realize that I needed to tone it down. Then I dated 3 back to back nut jobs followed by my best friend looool. Not good.

^^^ ****FINGER SNAPS***^^^^

Yes communication is the key, Some many things could be avoided if everyone is clear about their feelings and intentions.

Aw. Where's Azai for a little self-butt-love lesson.

Edit: this sounds really weird now that I'm reading it over again.

LMAO ^___^ love ur butts people so that confidence shines through when strutting your stuff #buttshine lls corny i know but couldnt help it XD #trynagetinthehastaggame

well Gnight or Gmorning to some. I godda go be a productive human before bed so ill Ttyl foxy's.

last edited at May 4, 2016 10:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.