Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

You know who that person is.
Yes you can afford. That ice cream is pretty cheap.

Urk! Somehow, i feel the air is heavier and i am under pressure...

No pressure. You can just sit and stare other people eat it. I'm just saying since you like eating ice creams so much. You might be lucky enough to have a little bite now that you are sick.

No.. i dont want a lil bite. Dont see any use of it for me.. So, nope...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

You have more skills so you should be the chief.
I'm still learning.
Oh too bad for you.
You wandered there for nothing.

No, I'm still learning as well. You should stay as our chief.
Yeah, too bad. The beach was beautifull though.

Small islands?

Just in a remote place

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

You know who that person is.
Yes you can afford. That ice cream is pretty cheap.

Urk! Somehow, i feel the air is heavier and i am under pressure...

No pressure. You can just sit and stare other people eat it. I'm just saying since you like eating ice creams so much. You might be lucky enough to have a little bite now that you are sick.

No.. i dont want a lil bite. Dont see any use of it for me.. So, nope...

Goodbye! Ok i'm done!.

see... i am dumped again for n th times, just bcoz of ice cream...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Heyy Martian
Share us the view... :)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Heyy Martian
Share us the view... :)

It was my phantom that went there, not me xD
but here's one from a beach I visited a while ago.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Wowww.... virgin beach...
White sand and greenish blue sea water....
I love that kind of beaches... clean n natural... can u catch sth at the sea shore?
This is just really cool..

Yr phantom surely visits many interesting places...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I love that kind of beaches... clean n natural... can u catch sth at the sea shore?

No, there's nothing you can catch on the seashore. Maybe some seashell.

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 10:59AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

No, there's nothing you can catch on the sea shore. Maybe some seashell.

Our beaches are so dirty now. I remember i used to be able to catch crabs and sea snails at the sea shore.. but now nothing to catch, but broken seashell..
Its very sad..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

So sleepy now...
See u tomorrow...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Our beaches are so dirty now. I remember i used to be able to catch crabs and sea snails at the sea shore.. but now nothing to catch, but broken seashell..
Its very sad..

That also happened to some beaches here, and it is a really sad thing :(

See you later

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Ok i am deleting my posts so you all are aware.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Woww... Tofu...
You really hv name list... ;D Cant expect less from u..

If someone really lets me name another human, they're really out of their mind :P Maybe I get to name the dogs.

Happy Friday, folks.

Ok i am deleting my posts so you all are aware.

Again? Why?

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 11:49AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

jumps in through window
does a barrel roll
fails
stands up and strikes a cool pose like nothing happened

Who missed me? :D
glomps ya'll

Oh yeah, first things first.
Rainy
If you ever, and I mean ever, tell Lin to pinch my cheeks again, I will find you, and I will eat you. That's not a pun, I will actually devour you... Maybe with a side of veggies and rice. o.o

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hey there Su! Nice to see you here again :D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Martian
I'll only be here this weekend for now. Have to go back to hospital monday morning, but if my cold finally stops biting me in the ass I may be allowed to go home until a day before pump exchange day. I hope luck's gonna be on my side for a change. I'm sick an tired of hospital already. DX Anyway, so wassup? What happened while I was gone?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Suzuma

Hopefully you'll be able to scare away the cold so you can leave the boring hospital. xD We'll send you lots of lucks from here! So a hundred pages with random topics every time, like food, butts, Faylicia dumping Azai for a supermarket, love triangle drama between Kitkat x Newp x Llama, Rainy and mvl being all lovey dovey, and lots of other things happened while you're gone. But it has been pretty quite here lately.

mvl

Is it in Bangkok, Thailand? Also, are these hotties you're talking about some kind of call girls?
From how you describe that place though, I don't think it will be a good idea to go there with your partner alone o.o...

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 2:19PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh my gosh Su!!! You're back for now!! XD we missed you hahahaha

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

You wanna know a very interesting place to get or see hot girls? Go to this city in Thailand. At night time just go to the beach and you will see lots of hot girls waiting for you as long as you have money of coures. As you walk farther along that beach you will reach paradise. That's the fun spot of the night. There you will get to see hot girls dancing around those bars or whatever they are doing behind the closed doors. Lots lots of them. You might not want to come back to sleep if you like what you see.

If you take your special someone with you, just be careful. Hahaha. I will not take mine to go with me to this place lol. I think it is food to go with friends. They don't care if you are with your husband or wife or you are a woman or a man, they will try to get you to go inside those closed doors.

Well if you like to stare at some hotties then definitely to visit this place.

This is just...creepy AF yo. Don't post something like that. o.o

Martian
Really? Aw, I hope people aren't giving up on this thread yet. :T I'm gonna need ya'll to support me in your hearts the day when I get my new one. DX What about you though? How are ya?

Llaamaaa!!! glomps Your new avy is even more fab than your old one. XD Wassup girl! How are ya? :D

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 2:20PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Su
Hahahaha yeah Newp made that picture XD hahahaa I've been good! How are you?? I'm glad that you are able to break out for the weekend and hopefully break out until your surgery!

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

then I remember I'm flat and can't dance, and that I need to study to pass (T^T)

Welcome back, Su!

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yessss Azai more memes! XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Welcome back Su ! :D how ya feeling girl?
We missed youu.

And lol as for lamas pic thanks guys.. xD I whipped it up for fun and lama decided to dp it hahah. And Dofudofu challenged accepted. Just as soon as I finish this painting of a lobster sandwich that Ive been vigorously working on xD

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 2:25PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Suzuma

They're not giving up on this thread, probably just busy. Everyone's waiting for you to come back here :D
You'll have our full support from here for the big day! I'm doing good.
Hope you'll have a nice weekend with Lin. :D

mvl

No. It's at pattaya. During night time when you go to the beach you will lots of those hotties waiting for someone hahaha.

Oh, Pattaya. The beach there is lovely. So they wait for just anyone to come there, those hotties.

I saw old men with them only hahaha.

Why am I not surprised xD

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 2:32PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

then I remember I'm flat and can't dance, and that I need to study to pass (T^T)

Welcome back, Su!

Azai Ill be your first client ;D

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 2:30PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Suzuma

They're not giving up on this thread, probably just busy. Everyone's waiting for you to come back here :D
You'll have our full support from here for the big day! I'm doing good.
Hope you'll have a nice weekend with Lin. :D

Yes I second all of this!!! XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.