Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I don't think I'll be here for a lot longer though. ^_^; It's 9:30pm here and I'm planning to go to bed a bit earlier today, so I might already leave again in an hour or so.

How is Su doing?

I don't know for sure. The hospital called me today and told me I could visit her again on the weekend. When I asked how she's doing, they said "She's a bit weak, but otherwise fine." I don't really know what they mean by that though. I'll be able to tell for sure when I go see her again on Friday.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 3:27PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey girls, this thread is indeed strangely quiet, I was like, later I come to the thread and BAM, over 100 new pages, now almost no new posts... I even wonder if I should read all those new pages or not. (T^T)

How everyone doing? I'm at work right now, boss is not here~~ 8D

Lin
How is Su doing?

Hey dude how have you been?

joined Jan 13, 2016

I feel like a drunk person right now.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

mvl

Right now it is 2:15pm in the afternoon. So sleepy. When i go home i will eat, shower, then sleep hahaha. But if i do it like this i will end up being tired again.

I'm from Minnnesota, USA.

Why not try staying up until a bit later before you sleep, so you won't feel as tired?
I see, so I'm about 12+ hours ahead of you

Well i am always waiting to see you show up for sure. Our butts chat was fun.

Hahaha, I saw lots of butt terms on this thread. And it looks like your honey bee is on the butt massage team now xD

Lin

Hope the headache passed as well? I've been having headaches lately as well. >_<

Yup, the headaches gone now. Hope you're not having any headdaches now

Stressful. xD I have a whole load of things to handle on my hands at the moment and it doesn't look like it's gonna get better until around next weekend. Most of it is paper work and meetings, which I both hate. Dx But I'll manage. Not like I really have a choice anyway. xD

Hahaha you really do have a lot of things in your hands now. No wonder you've been experiencing headaches. Dx
Don't forget to look after your health, Lin.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Lin
I see, hope everything is alright : /

Here is 16:30, but boss might be back soon, so I might not be able to post again for some time.

mvl89
You don't need to call me dude, think of me as one of the girls, that goes for everyone... (T^T)

And I'm fine I guess, kind of down lately, that's why I didn't show up before, and because you girls were out of control and made 100 new pages, so I was not in the mood at all to catch up, pretty much doing nothing besides playing Lego Marvel Superheroes and Valkyria Chronicles, I need to play Starlight Vega, brought when it was on Kickstarter.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 3:38PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Right now it is 2:15pm in the afternoon. So sleepy. When i go home i will eat, shower, then sleep hahaha. But if i do it like this i will end up being tired again.

I'm from Minnnesota, USA.

Why not try staying up until a bit later before you sleep, so you won't feel as tired?
I see, so I'm about 12+ hours ahead of you

But it is boring to just lie down and stare at the ceiling. I just wanna get into my dreams and dream about exciting things hahaha.

Well i am always waiting to see you show up for sure. Our butts chat was fun.

Hahaha, I saw lots of butt terms on this thread. And it looks like your honey bee is on the butt massage team now xD

That is her butt team which i have nothing of. Since you and i don't love butts we belong in the same team.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 3:35PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Uhh. I think everybody else is busy this day and this thread is not close to dying yet sooo you all have nothing to worry about XD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I'll try. ^_^; Honestly, I haven't really eaten much today and the things that I ate were all just small snacks. I've had takeout for dinner as well, since I was just too tired to cook. xD But I'll be fine. I've been through university for 8 years, remember? xD

Since you and i don't love butts

WHY!? I mean, who doesn't like a nice, hot butt?

joined Jan 13, 2016

I'll try. ^_^; Honestly, I haven't really eaten much today and the things that I ate were all just small snacks. I've had takeout for dinner as well, since I was just too tired to cook. xD But I'll be fine. I've been through university for 8 years, remember? xD

I don't like hot or sexy or whatever butts. However i love my 3 years old small cute butts that i can squish with my one hand. Hahaha

joined Sep 15, 2015

Here we go with butt fetishes again xD

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 3:44PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

You girls talking about butts again? It seems like I woke up in the right time xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

^ Azai always have the perfect timing xD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hahaha true. You've survived through university, so you'll be fine xDD

Not that I don't like butts, it's just not my favourite body part xD

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 3:48PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

You girls talking about butts again? It seems like I woke up in the right time xD

Yeah. Team love butts vs team hate butts. Hahaha

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
That sounded kind of pedoish for me for some reason, and I replied you before, guess you didn't notice it, not even Lin did...

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Team hate butts? WHY?! xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Team hate butts? WHY?! xD

I love my 3 years old niece butts only. Sorry.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I like. hot. butts and I cannot lie!
You other ladies can't deny!

xD

Honestly though, I've been asking that for a while now. What's the first thing you notice about people physically? I mean, what's the first thing you check out to find out if they're physically your type?

joined Jan 13, 2016

xD

Honestly though, I've been asking that for a while now. What's the first thing you notice about people physically? I mean, what's the first thing you check out to find out if they're physically your type?

Maybe i'm just different. What is hot and what's sexy anyway? I guess they don't matter to me that is why i don't see them at all.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:00PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

xD

weight, clothes, eyebrows... >.> then face in general, then body type

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:02PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

xD

Their figure from behind xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I guess they don't matter to me that is why i don't see them at all.

So you're really only going after personality? There's nothing about a person's body you find attractive somehow?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

It seems like the topic of butts is a recurring theme in this thread xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

xD

First thing is face. Then I go for waist and shoulders lol. Honestly, I like when people have some sort of proportion.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:13PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

xD

First thing is face. Then I go for waist and shoulders lol. Honestly, I like when people have some sort of proportion.

Same heree! Well idk about face but I like looking at their body/bone structure xD I think I'm weird.. or maybe it's because I study different body proportions on a daily basis..

To reply you must either login or sign up.