Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Why people don't believe me?

Remember you jumped under Newp's bed sheets to escape from Faylicia? Yeah, you don't seem to have much room to defend yourself. xD

She sneaked in my wifey's covers. She's got no shaaaame

Su and Lin is coming with us right ??

Depends on when and how. xD

we're still finalizing the details and such. It's quite complicated considering everybody's schedules and such.

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 5:48PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

#TeamShameless

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

She's got no shaaaame

Coming out the mouth of the one flirting with Llama. Your wifey is gonna divorce you at that rate. xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

She's got no shaaaame

Coming out the mouth of the one flirting with Llama. Your wifey is gonna divorce you at that rate. xD

We had an agreement that Newp's gonna be the #1 and GraciousLlama's the #2. We all agreed with a 3P ending xD

#TeamShameless

Sounds about right xD

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 5:49PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

An orgy trip held by Azai

Ya'll people need to learn to keep your raging libidos in check. Seriously, and I thought Su was bad! x'D

I don't want that either ;_;

joined Mar 8, 2014

She's got no shaaaame

We had an agreement that Newp's gonna be the #1 and GraciousLlama's the #2. We all agreed with a 3P ending xD

#TeamShameless

Sounds about right xD

yeah and I'm their daughter ^-^

joined Sep 15, 2015

She's got no shaaaame

#TeamShameless

Sounds about right xD

yeah and I'm their daughter ^-^

And we have a proud daughter here people !!

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

She's got no shaaaame

Burn, KittoKatto. Can I borrow Draglin?

joined Sep 15, 2015

She's got no shaaaame

Lol. No you burn Azai
Burn and sink with your sinking ship xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Bc you're like dofudofu's right hand girl with all the perviness xD

LMAO. Tofu-san injured her hand and I am the substitute? So that makes me The hand that sets things ablaze?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

LMAO. Tofu-san injured her hand and I am the substitute? So that makes me The hand that sets things ablaze?

Lol Azai's the pervy understudy. Fills in when necessary.

joined Sep 15, 2015

YES
And don't bring out that hands set ablaze again >.<

She totally have it in her xD

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 5:56PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

My future is brilliant.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

In a bit I have to go to meet all of kanojo's coworkers at some dinner/out-for-drinks thing -_-

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

She's got no shaaaame

No. Lin already lend him to me to fight Thia*** Sama this weekend.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Why people don't believe me?

Remember you jumped under Newp's bed sheets to escape from Faylicia? Yeah, you don't seem to have much room to defend yourself. xD

Lin
Excuse me. Let us remember who had her ass groped today.

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 6:12PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

...This thread seems to get more and more random with each day. I can't even remember who hooked up with whom in here. xD

Meh. I shall offer the assistance of my trusty Draglin as a make-up gift to Azai. Before she actually does send the Yakuza after me. ^_^;;
Go, my sweet, scaley darling! =D

@Azai:
So, we cool?

Also, I almost forgot.
@Dofu:
/sighs/ I will slap myself for this, but...Su wants me to ask you if you actually do want that report on the hospital bathroom.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Also, I almost forgot.
@Dofu:
/sighs/ I will slap myself for this, but...Su wants me to ask you if you actually do want that report on the hospital bathroom.

Oh hell to the yes.

Lin, you have a horny young girlfriend that's down to fuck. Be happy :) :P

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 6:06PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

...This thread seems to get more and more random with each day. I can't even remember who hooked up with whom in here. xD

Meh. I shall offer the assistance of my trusty Draglin as a make-up gift to Azai. Before she actually does send the Yakuza after me. ^_^;;
Go, my sweet, scaley darling! =D

@Azai:
So, we cool?

Also, I almost forgot.
@Dofu:

Lin didn't you already gave him to me to help defeat my enemy? How cruel? Did you call him back?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Oh hell to the yes.

/siiighs/ I should've just kept my mouth shut. Fine, I'll tell her tomorrow. xD

Oh, I am, I am. Sometimes I just wish she would give me a little more time to adapt, not just drag me off somewhere and suddenly start stripping me. I mean, sometimes she gets started in the most random of moments and I'm all like "Oh, we're doing it? Oh, okay then." xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lin didn't you already gave him to me to help defeat my enemy? How cruel? Did you call him back?

Well, I lent her services to you so you could defend your honor, but now I need her back to actually save my skin, so...sorry, but yes. Also, it's a HER. u_u

...o_o...I wonder if Draglin is a lesbian?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Well, I lent her services to you so you could defend your honor, but now I need her back to actually save my skin, so...sorry, but yes. Also, it's a HER. u_u

...o_o...I wonder if Draglin is a lesbian?

Lin
Even though you groped me out of nowhere, I will forgive you. To prove our truce, I will lend the Yakuza if you ever need them (but Draglin is a good girl and I don't think you will need those wimps).

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Oh hell to the yes.

Thatta girl xD

Oh, I am, I am. Sometimes I just wish she would give me a little more time to adapt, not just drag me off somewhere and suddenly start stripping me. I mean, sometimes she gets started in the most random of moments and I'm all like "Oh, we're doing it? Oh, okay then." xD

Girls make cuter faces when they're surprised :P

joined Mar 8, 2014

Oh hell to the yes.

so it´s not like this?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

but Draglin is a good girl

You've never seen her on her period. She takes PMS to a whole new level. >_<

... My mind just imagined dragon pussy sized tampons. Oh my lawd, brain. Stahp it!

To reply you must either login or sign up.