Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I'll hang myself now. (T^T)

That seems excessive. Hang up your shitty friends and find new ones lol

Lol yes! And ones that won't make you cross dangerous roads XD

Lol. They're the ones that doesn't leave me behind thoooough. She's just crazy but she's a great friend. She even feed me xD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

oh thank you, yeah I was thinking something along what dofudofu said
And yes, I know that Azai, but don't tops have a different way of being a bottom? like I don't think they'd completely surrender their control. I don't imagine they'd like their bottom to top them in a very aggressive way but maybe more gentle... I don't know XD, am I wrong?

I don't know what preconceived notions of top and bottom you're going on, which makes this sort of hard to understand. If you just think it's who's physically on the top and who's on the bottom then you're leaving out sideways, which is also fun :P I wouldn't try to overthink roles too much.

no, it's not like that!!!! I just feel top is someone who is a bit more aggressive/controlling and also the one who will put they hand like this |> for you to hold and usually the one who will pat your head and violently pull you into their embrace or sth!

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol. They're the ones that doesn't leave me behind thoooough. She's just crazy but she's a great friend. She even feed me xD

Hahahaha okay you can keep her XD as long as she doens't leave you behind hahaha

joined Sep 15, 2015

I got a lot of different female friends and those other friends just don't drink. And it's no fun to drink by yourself (>.<)

What about guy friends? Any you can trust?

Uhh. I can't trust any of my guy friends xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hahahaha okay you can keep her XD as long as she doens't leave you behind hahaha

She can't leave me behind. She's a slow walker too sooo~~ I'll catch up and I'll kill her if she so dare to leave me behind xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat is so mean :(

joined Sep 15, 2015

KitKat is so mean :(

I'm not.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

no, it's not like that!!!! I just feel top is someone who is a bit more aggressive/controlling and also the one who will put they hand like this |> for you to hold and usually the one who will pat your head and violently pull you into their embrace or sth!

Well if you see top as an attitude, that's probably for the best lol. I have to go snuggle up for a bit but there's no way i can sleep yet so I'll be on later.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Time to have a proper sleep. Good night, ladies.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Good night Azai! ^.^

joined Mar 8, 2014

Good niiiight :)

joined Sep 15, 2015

Goodnight~~
Dream of FayZai ok~~
Kkbye

joined Mar 8, 2014

Goodnight~~
Dream of FayZai ok~~
Kkbye

ew. no.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Goodnight~~
Dream of FayZai ok~~
Kkbye

Plot twist: Faylicia and I are intensifying the drama, so our shippers suffer like Team Pink.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hey, you guys, I feel special right now srsly

joined Sep 15, 2015

Goodnight~~
Dream of FayZai ok~~
Kkbye

Plot twist: Faylicia and I are intensifying the drama, so our shippers suffer like Team Pink.

She said "Ew. No."

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Goodnight~~
Dream of FayZai ok~~
Kkbye

O.O How could you??

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Don't tease!! >.<

joined Sep 15, 2015

Don't tease!! >.<

I'm not teasing anybody. I'm stating the fact. the fact

joined Mar 8, 2014

Don't tease!! >.<

what do you mean? >.>

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Well if you see top as an attitude, that's probably for the best lol. I have to go snuggle up for a bit but there's no way i can sleep yet so I'll be on later.

HAHA ^^^^^ this one over here whipped..==good for you mate==
just got back from having a whisky with my mate and i log on to tops and slutty bottoms.. i have one philosophy in life, keep your woman happy. theres no shame in the game as long as everyone is coming right?
also formally snagged interns cell number so now its time to see how i will continue.
what do u guys think. should i invite her to dinner or brunch?

joined Sep 15, 2015

just got back from having a whisky with my mate and i log on to tops and slutty bottoms.. i have one philosophy in life, keep your woman happy. theres no shame in the game as long as everyone is coming right?
also formally snagged interns cell number so now its time to see how i will continue.

Brunch. So then you can still have her over dinner straight to bed

joined Jan 4, 2016

Don't tease!! >.<

i feel nice too >L< but its probably the night cap i had..tehehe

joined Sep 15, 2015

Don't tease!! >.<

i feel nice too >L< but its probably the night cap i had..tehehe

High five for feeling Nice right now xD

joined Jan 4, 2016

Brunch. So then you can still have her over dinner straight to bed

or i can just have her over for brunch..lol i make a mean breakfast....plus i wouldnt mind having fruit salad ;D

To reply you must either login or sign up.