Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

My dog just sucker punched me in the throat to get to ice cream -_-

is it okay for the dog to eat ice cream? >.>

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Wise pervy grandpa also previously mentioned that they're both bottoms...

Yes, I thought everybody knew about it? I don't understand why they shipped it anyway.

I think it's one part boredom, two parts lack of other options in this thread since, as we've established, we're the Bottom Clan.

Lmao. I pity the first top that may eventually appear here.

She'll be MINE! >:|
What's so bad about cuddling anyway?! you could have gone pervy on me if you wanted! I literally told you to!

It's not like that. Cuddle is nice. I could have gone pervy. But I can't, because you were too serious right from the beginning. It scared me.

what's so serious about cuddling!??!?! @_@ omg... that's just mindblowing, people have sex and do all sorts of stuff and then go and say cuddling is too serious!
brain explosion

Cuddling can be way more intimate lol...

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Yes, I thought everybody knew about it? I don't understand why they shipped it anyway.

I think it's one part boredom, two parts lack of other options in this thread since, as we've established, we're the Bottom Clan.

What's so bad about cuddling anyway?! you could have gone pervy on me if you wanted! I literally told you to!

It's not like that. Cuddle is nice. I could have gone pervy. But I can't, because you were too serious right from the beginning. It scared me.

what's so serious about cuddling!??!?! @_@ omg... that's just mindblowing, people have sex and do all sorts of stuff and then go and say cuddling is too serious!
brain explosion

Bb... noooooooo

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

My dog just sucker punched me in the throat to get to ice cream -_-

is it okay for the dog to eat ice cream? >.>

Is it okay for him to just sucker punch me in the throat?? XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

brain explosion

Not the cuddling only. All that display of affection. I need some space in the beginning.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

brain explosion

Bb... noooooooo

Hehehe bb... bb cream...

joined Sep 15, 2015

But she's a sluttysluttybottom too, hon. Also, she can't touch you bc her hands will just melt away if she so dare touch youuu~~

LMAO cause I've just remembered the hands set ablaze talk.

OMG. (>///<)
Don't make me remember it xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

brain explosion

Exactly.

joined Sep 15, 2015

brain explosion

Bb... noooooooo

Hehehe bb... bb cream...

I got infected with your Bb talk

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

But she's a sluttysluttybottom too, hon. Also, she can't touch you bc her hands will just melt away if she so dare touch youuu~~

Oh my gosh that talk was awesome XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

brain explosion

okay okay maybe, depending on... how you do it! but! if you like someone seriously cuddling should come pretty naturally!! >.<
I'm sure elthundercat agrees! :D or maybe not >.>
I almost don't ever wanna have sex with someone that won't cuddle me... what? like... what if I do it with them and then find out they don't wanna cuddle me? I'll be vulnerable and lonely; I don't wanna go through that >:(

joined Sep 15, 2015

it fucking caused an UPROAR
I went Cinnaroll that time too. It's unbelievable xD

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:32PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian is not a top surely because she likes Nami.

Bu-but... I am D:

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:32PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Bu-but... I'm not D:

Oh..that's..shocking...wha..how??

joined Mar 8, 2014

that meant she'd be turned on, right? >.> what do tops do when they get too turned on? do they... rub on you??

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:33PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

brain explosion

okay okay maybe, depending on... how you do it! but! if you like someone seriously cuddling should come pretty naturally!! >.<
I almost don't ever wanna have sex with someone that won't cuddle me... what? like... what if I do it with them and then find out they don't wanna cuddle me? I'll be vulnerable and lonely; I don't wanna go through that >:(

I warned you we were incompatible... You want to cuddle and eventually have sex. I want to have sex and eventually cuddle...

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lmao it was soooo funny though XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I doubt you'll have issues with that lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I somehow instigated that whole thing and then left and came back very confused.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Bu-but... I'm not D:

My brain failed me I am not...a slutty slutty bottom

So did the FayZai ship sink? o.o

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:35PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

brain explosion

I warned you we were incompatible... You want to cuddle and eventually have sex. I want to have sex and eventually cuddle...

oh. But seriously though... would you dump a girl who wanted to cuddle you? O_O even if it was just for a bit...

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Bu-but... I am D:

Martian, run. Run for your life.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I somehow instigated that whole thing and then left and came back very confused.

You left just when it was getting so good, it was such a shame you weren't there XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Bu-but... I'm not D:

wow! a-are you a switch if I may ask...? or WAIT OMG
YOU ACTUALLY IDENTIFY WITH NAMI!

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Bu-but... I'm not D:

So did the FayZai ship sink? o.o

Yeah Faylicia sunk it XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.