Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ hiding in a corner /
Whatever this is about, it's not my fault.

She's not revealing the truth

Ok! Great!

;_; that's so mean?
KitKat, see? she doesn't want to know? :< I guess she only wanted me to be a house wife after all T_T

Ohh it's on. Tell her xD

House wife?! Step-daughter?!
Woah, stop. Stop.

don't deny it! ;_; I knew it all long... the reason you said I dumped you for a super market! it's all a lie! what really happened is that you dumped me because I went to the supermarket and you wanted to lock me up in the house and be a house wife! you wanted to isolate me from the world and I couldn't take that! because I really love buying food ;_;

What?! Who said I want a house wife (I want a strong and independent woman)?! You are using that as an excuse. The truth is you dumped me for a supermarket (Rainy and Llama - who Ive just find out to be your mother somehow - are witnesses). Look, I don't hold grudges, but I have trust issues now.

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 4:50PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

/ hiding in a corner /

Ok! Great!

;_; that's so mean?
KitKat, see? she doesn't want to know? :< I guess she only wanted me to be a house wife after all T_T

Ohh it's on. Tell her xD

Woah, stop. Stop.

don't deny it! ;_; I knew it all long... the reason you said I dumped you for a super market! it's all a lie! what really happened is that you dumped me because I went to the supermarket and you wanted to lock me up in the house and be a house wife! you wanted to isolate me from the world and I couldn't take that! because I really love buying food ;_;

What?! Who said I want a house wife (I want a strong and independent woman)?! You are using that as an excuse. The truth is you dumped me for a supermarket (Rainy and Llama - who Ive just find out to be your mother somehow - are witnesses). Look, I don't hold grudges, but I have trust issues now.

Wait wait wooooaaaahh Rainy isn't her mother XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

B-but... Aren't you her mother? Lmao. I'm just confused right now.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

/ hiding in a corner /

Ok! Great!

;_; that's so mean?

Ohh it's on. Tell her xD

Woah, stop. Stop.

b-b-b-but... you know... my step-mother told me the owner of the supermarket is waiting for Rose ;_;
~~
Azai, I'm still yours, don't you see? whenever you come, I'm always happy... okay, maybe I exaggerated... I just went to the psychiatrist today... he told me I have SCD...
Superket Compulsion Disorder... I'm sorry I hid it from you ;_;

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

This family talk is scaring me because I know I'll just end up being the pervy grandpa.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

This family talk is scaring me because I know I'll just end up being the pervy grandpa.

LMAO.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

B-but... Aren't you her mother? Lmao. I'm just confused right now.

Apparently I was made the illegitimate mother, KitKat is her other mother and I think Newp is the step mom XD

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 4:58PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

/ hiding in a corner /

Ok! Great!

;_; that's so mean?

Ohh it's on. Tell her xD

Woah, stop. Stop.

Wait what ?! When did you cheat on me GraciousLlama ?! And you were cheating behind my back this whole time !!

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

/ hiding in a corner /

Ok! Great!

;_; that's so mean?

Ohh it's on. Tell her xD

Woah, stop. Stop.

Wait what ?! When did you cheat on me GraciousLlama ?! And you were cheating behind my back this whole time !!

Noooooo Azai is just confused XD I fixed everything hahaha

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

i guess that would make me step cousin number three..lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

don't worry, you can be the crazy aunt who always tells pervy stories ^-^

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

So far enough removed that I wouldn't feel bad about making crass comments and grabbing your ass?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

b-b-b-but... you know... my step-mother told me the owner of the supermarket is waiting for Rose ;_;
~~
Azai, I'm still yours, don't you see? whenever you come, I'm always happy... okay, maybe I exaggerated... I just went to the psychiatrist today... he told me I have SCD...

Supermarket compulsion disorder... So you think I'm this pathetic to believe you? No. I won't believe you. Besides, we are incompatible.
And who the hell is Rose?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ hiding in a corner /

Ok! Great!

;_; that's so mean?

Ohh it's on. Tell her xD

Woah, stop. Stop.

Noooooo Azai is just confused XD I fixed everything hahaha

Lol. I'm definitely confused here.

joined Jan 4, 2016

So far enough removed that I wouldn't feel bad about making crass comments and grabbing your ass?

if u dont mind getting slapped around? lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Oh that's half the fun. What color are your panties?

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 5:05PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

(Keep going, this is funny)

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh my gosh this is so confusing XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

~~

Supermarket compulsion disorder... So you think I'm this pathetic to believe you? No. I won't believe you. Besides, we are incompatible.

But you still believe I dumped you for a supermarket! >.<
Why are we incompatible?! ;_;
Azai :< Listen... my heart is... pounding for you... nyaa~

joined Jan 4, 2016

oh i see u go straight to the goods..no for play? thats not very polite.
oh this is my 69 post..funny.

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 5:11PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

~~

But you still believe I dumped you for a supermarket! >.<
Why are we incompatible?! ;_;
Azai :< Listen... my heart is... pounding for you... nyaa~

That nyaa~ got me.
Damn it xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Panty color is definitely foreplay. I didn't ask what your cup size is.

joined Mar 8, 2014

I think the type is more important than the color!

joined Sep 15, 2015

No no no. Color is as important as the style xD

joined Jan 4, 2016

No no no. Color is as important as the style xD

^ color is important, but not more important then style. also wether or not they a matching set?

To reply you must either login or sign up.