Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

By bf do you mean boyfriend or best friend lol. My mind immediately goes to boyfriend which would automatically make this story pretty weird lol.

Best friend.. lol yea that would be awkward.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

"had a thing happen" is quite ambiguous

Yes. Would you please explain? lol

Yes, EXPLAIN ☻_☻

"had a thing happen" is quite ambiguous

Yes. Would you please explain? lol

Yes, EXPLAIN ☻_☻

growl/growl i guess i have no choice.

so two weeks ago my bf and I had a show and i invited some of coworkers and she must have found out and came out to support. After the show i told some ppl about the after party where i was going to be spinning a set.. my other co workers didnt come but she was there and danced a lot. we had a good time but i couldn't really hang out cause i ended up doing more sets then expected cause other dj friend got really tipsy. Anyhow being that its my BF house i was crashing she ended up hanging out the entire night and helping us clean up.i felt responsible for her cause she is my coworker so i offered to walk her to the train station.. we kinda walked and smoked and ended up missing her train. so she had to crash on at my BF spot where we found ourselves sharing a tiny sleeping bag cause other drunk fool had taken my spare bed. growl.. anyhow we made out and other stuff then i got up to use the bathroom and when i came back we just cuddled. then the next day we didnt talk about it.. and now im like well its for the best.

aww mane retelling that story just made me fuck i cant make eye contact with her or i will turn red and die=

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Please don't ignore her T_T, what if she has a crush on you?!?!? (she probably does!) you'll break her heartttttt T_T

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 3:23PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

How long is the internship lol. Just form an exit strategy if things go sour...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

By bf do you mean boyfriend or best friend lol. My mind immediately goes to boyfriend which would automatically make this story pretty weird lol.

Yeah thats what I was wondering too hahah

joined Jan 4, 2016

Also you're already in deep lol. Just do it; she's clearly into you.

idk things have been extra tense and a bit awkward. what if she didnt really mean too do all that and is why she doesnt want to bring it up?

Also "other stuff" is extra ambiguous.

i have a feeling your imagination can fill in the gaps..lol

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 3:28PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Best friend.. lol yea that would be awkward.

Lol yeah that would have made the story awkward XD
But I really think you should go for it!! I mean heck if you already had something happen between the two of you then I think you should see where it leads ^.^

joined Mar 8, 2014

no no no >.< what exit strategy?! just ask her straight up if she wants to be with you! then you won't have to worry about the internship!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

idk things have been extra tense and a bit awkward. what if she didnt really mean too do all that and is why she doesnt want to bring it up?

If she's still flirting with you then it's probably fine.

I don't know enough about your personality to know how daring your paws are lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

no no no >.< what exit strategy?! just ask her straight up if she wants to be with you! then you won't have to worry about the internship!

It's always good to have an exit strategy... even if you both like each other, that doesn't mean something won't go fantastically wrong.

joined Mar 8, 2014

It's always good to have an exit strategy... even if you both like each other, that doesn't mean something won't go fantastically wrong.

how do you make an exit strategy? if you break up then that's it >.> isn't it?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yeah I agree you would need an exit strategy just in case. It's just safer that way.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Well it'd be nice if that were always the case. I just mean you want a way to not have to communicate with the person if you don't have to. With a coworker relationship, that's pretty hard to get away with since even if you break up, you still have to see each other every day.

joined Jan 4, 2016

If she's still flirting with you then it's probably fine.

oh I've been around the block since i was 17 so my paws wonder..>_<..

see this is the reason i dont want to jump the gun. her internship is all summer so if this doesnt work then im going to have a summer from hell.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

see this is the reason i dont want to jump the gun. her internship is all summer so if this doesnt work then im going to have a summer from hell.

But if it does work.. it would be the best summer ever ;)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

oh I've been around the block since i was 17 so my paws wonder..>_<..

Haha good girl.

Or you miss out on a summer of sex with your intern lol. Just go for it.

Now I've got this song stuck in my head: https://youtu.be/9f06QZCVUHg

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Summer intern sex would be awesome XD

joined Jan 4, 2016

Summer intern sex would be awesome XD

thanks for the support guys XD ill keep you posted.
now to go boss the interns around. nosebleed

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 3:52PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Go get 'em, tiger.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Go get 'em, tiger.

How many interns does she supervise ?? And why stick with only one of them ?? XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Go get 'em, tiger.

How many interns does she supervise ?? And why stick with only one of them ?? XD

Well not all interns are cute lesbians that are down to fuck.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Go get 'em, tiger.

Yea I knooooow. But~~ >.>

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia where are you

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Go get 'em, tiger.

Yea I knooooow. But~~ >.>

Haha, give a cute customer your number before you start making requests here ;)

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia where are you

W-Waitrose...

joined Mar 8, 2014

But if it does work.. it would be the best summer ever ;)

you could wait until the internship is over to confess to her?

To reply you must either login or sign up.