Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

While everyone is looking for love are you still continue looking?

? I'm not really looking, how are you supposed to look for it anyway, well... I always keep my eyes open among the crowds :)

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Maybe this thread will become totally dead at page 200 who knows.

That would be so sad :(

Yeah it would be very sad but i'm not so confident that it will live forever.

joined Jan 13, 2016

While everyone is looking for love are you still continue looking?

? I'm not really looking, how are you supposed to look for it anyway, well... I always keep my eyes open among the crowds :)

I don't know. People usually at work, home, or school. I don't know where to look too lol.

joined Mar 8, 2014

yeah T_T I don't want that... Okay, seriously now, I told myself I'd spend less time talking to people on the internet and trying to talk more to people around me but! everyone here is so fun, there's no harm in talking when I'm at home alone and I'm supposed to be working but I'm lazing around because I can't concentrate have nothing to do. ^-^''

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 9:08PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Well I don't think it will live forever, but I just think everyone is busy at the moment

joined Jan 13, 2016

yeah T_T I don't want that... Okay, seriously now, I told myself I'd spend less time talking to people on the internet and trying to talk more to people around me but! everyone here is so fun, there's no harm in talking when I'm at home alone and I'm supposed to be working but I'm lazing around because I can't concentrate have nothing to do. ^-^''

It's nice to have Internet friends to talk with.
When you are bored at work you can ho online to chat like this lol.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Well I don't think it will live forever, but I just think everyone is busy at the moment

Yeah everyone will continue being busy especial when a woman gets married and have kids.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

everyone's gone... I'm loneluuu... ;_;

I'm here!

I'm always here.

Watching...

joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm here!

I'm always here.

Watching...

uhhh... ;_; hug TT_TT cries
err... but seriously, d-do you read all the forums everyday? >.> especially this one... omg... it goes on and on... how do you find time for this? or maybe you like reading it and laughing at what we say? '-'
I bet your room looks like this
with a bunch of screens for each forum thread!! O_O and you have a bunch of assistants reading as well!
sorry if the picture is too big also... >.>

joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm here!

I'm always here.

Watching...

uhhh... ;_; hug TT_TT cries
err... but seriously, d-do you read all the forums everyday? >.> especially this one... omg... it goes on and on... how do you find time for this? or maybe you like reading it and laughing at what we say? '-'
I bet your room looks like this
with a bunch of screens for each forum thread!! O_O and you have a bunch of assistants reading as well!
sorry if the picture is too big also... >.>

Lol so funny. Faylicia you just gave a laugh. Here some hugs to reward you.

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 9:46PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To be fair, I do skim this one, and the FF and WDtFS threads. But for the most part I do keep an eye on every thread to varying degrees.

joined Mar 8, 2014

To be fair, I do skim this one, and the FF and WDtFS threads. But for the most part I do keep an eye on every thread to varying degrees.

do you press ctrl + f and look for keywords that could spark trouble? :)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm here!

I'm always here.

Watching...

U r always here, but u rarely drop and say anything here... we are lonely T^T

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I m back for now, and gtg again later on.. today is even hectic..

joined Jan 13, 2016

I m back for now, and gtg again later on.. today is even hectic..

I see. Must be tough for you. I wish i can share my one weekend with you. I always get to lay around 24 hours on the weekend.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl
Not that tough.. but i have to move my lazy butts if i want this goal reached.. a honda car..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl
Not that tough.. but i have to move my lazy butts if i want this goal reached.. a honda car..

Cool. Must be nice being young then. I don't know what i will do. I totally just want to stay in bed 24 hours without moving lol.

Maybe not as young as you are xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl

Cool. Must be nice being young then. I don't know what i will do. I totally just want to stay in bed 24 hours without moving lol.

I could be your mom. Lol.

R u talking abt my mental age? xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nope, I just skim the old-fashioned way. This conversation I do tend to skip pages, because you're a pretty small group and I know you'll come to me if there's real trouble.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Wait. Now that i actually have some time thinking. I might get arrested for being too flirty with you earlier. Uh oh...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Nope, I just skim the old-fashioned way. This conversation I do tend to skip pages, because you're a pretty small group and I know you'll come to me if there's real trouble.

We'll call you with our Nezchan light signal.

Is there actually like a PM thing on Dynasty where we can contact mods if there is trouble?

"She's the hero Dynasty deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt her. Because she can take it. Because she's not our hero. She's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. An epic Nezchan."

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 11:13PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl

Wait. Now that i actually have some time thinking. I might get arrested for being too flirty with you earlier. Uh oh...

Lolzz.. you silly you.. xD

Btw, you re 28..

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Btw, you re 28..

But i am not 28. I hope your not underage lol.

joined Mar 8, 2014

how do we come to you????

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Btw, you re 28..

I hope you are at least 25.

To reply you must either login or sign up.