Forum › Mutsu's Legs Are Badly Behaved discussion

joined Feb 24, 2014

Excuse me as I go take some insulin before I die from a sugar high.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

should this be categorized into leg tag?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I always have trouble recognizing Nagato without that ridiculous headgear

Excuse me, what MISUNDERSTANDING?!? I understand Mutsu very CLEARLY! O///O

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Fellowship of the freelancers is like the tease/troll of uploads. I always get the feeling of wanting more after reading any of their stuff.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Cute.

So, is there a difference between 'legs' and 'feet' in the "足" character?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahhh, its over so quickly....ill leave the rest to my imagination ^_^

Kongou
joined Apr 7, 2016

I believe that is Mutsu's intention, Nagato!

So cute!

No difference. 足 can mean either legs or feet.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 10:20AM

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Fellowship of the freelancers is like the tease/troll of uploads. I always get the feeling of wanting more after reading any of their stuff.

I'm glad to hear my work has brought mixed feelings of joy and anguish upon the world.

The original title used the character "脚". Both 足 and 脚 can mean "leg" or "foot", but 足 is more often used for foot while 脚 is more often used for leg.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 1:10PM

joined Apr 7, 2016

Hiii friennddss. @TheMonocot here (also was once alphabetagamma, as found on danbooru), and I want to say I feel like I've finally made it in this world. I wasn't expecting my late-night whimsical translation on danbooru to show up here! And I'm very thankful to the editor/QCer/people involved! If possible, I wouldn't be averse to getting at least a minor amount of credit, but at the very least, imagine my surprise and pride seeing it pop up!

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Would you rather be credited as 'Monocotyledon' or 'alphabetagamma'?

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Oh, you translated this? That's awesome :)

joined Apr 7, 2016

Would you rather be credited as 'Monocotyledon' or 'alphabetagamma'?

Monocotyledon works very well! Thank you, Shynaku. I finally got back to my computer after some rough school days and my slightly hectic birthday today. Here's to our paths crossing once again in the future!

Side note: The hiragana in that font on the original WERE QUITE CONFUSING SOMETIMES. They were all drawn as if handwritten with one single connected ink stroke. Very pretty, but a bit harder than expected. And now, I'm proud of figuring it out~ Cheers, all <3

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

Ok this was ridiculously cute what the hell. I wasn't prepared. Adorbz.

To reply you must either login or sign up.