Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

/hogs all the coffee/ Miiiiiine....

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I'm also a caffeine junk since college happened xD

And Suzuma, Lin is right. Most of meds can be interrupted when there are side effects, as long as that won't cause clinical decompensation. But considering there's some cardiac issue there, tell your doc it's urgent and hold on a bit longer.
leave for hospital

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 5:09AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

my mom used to tell me I'd like coffee when I got older but that didn't work for me...
on another note I'm a bit afraid of getting older... time passes by so fast >.<

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Good morning, everyone. ^^

Fay
XD I love it when I have dreams like that. I always wake up afterwards and have to keep myself from laughing about it the whole morning, lol.

Lin
I will never stop calling him cute, even when he turns 20 or gets married. XD Say hi back from me. :)

Just called her. Next week's Monday at 9am. siiigh Guess I'll just have to deal with it until then. DX

Also, I have a little gift for you when you get back. ^^

joined Mar 8, 2014

Good morning, everyone. ^^

Fay
XD I love it when I have dreams like that. I always wake up afterwards and have to keep myself from laughing about it the whole morning, lol.

It just made me stressed... >.> but I realized I need to take it easy...

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I'm also a caffeine junk since college happened xD

Same! xD Uni does have that effect, lol. Did you ever try bull coffee? (aka mixing a cup of coffee with a can of Red Bull)

@Faylicia:
As long as you stay young at heart, age is just a meaningless number. :-)

@Su:
/pats your back/ Stay strong, my love. ^_^

Also, I have a little gift for you when you get back. ^^

o_o Oh god, did I forget our anniversary again?

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 5:21AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Stay strong, my love. ^_^

sighs I will. Don't expect me to not whine like I'm about to die though. Meh.:T

o_o Oh god, did I forget our anniversary again?

XD Our anniversary is in a week, so you still got some time for that. ;) No, it's just a little something I saw in a store yesterday. Nothing big, I just thought you might like it, so I got it for ya.

....Reeba just puked all over our coffee table. ...Srsly, who the fuck taught her to jump on shit everytime she has to barf? I've had cats before and none of them ever did that! Urgh...

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Don't expect me to not whine like I'm about to die though.

That's okay, I'm used to this by now. ^_^

Our anniversary is in a week, so you still got some time for that.

Good. I was scared for a second that I had missed it cause I didn't need to check my calendar for some days. xD ... I kind of feel bad for not remembering the date on my own, actually.

No, it's just a little something I saw in a store yesterday. Nothing big, I just thought you might like it, so I got it for ya.

Aaw. ... Great, now I'll be wondering what it is until I get home, which won't be before 8 in the evening. You totally did that on purpose!

Reeba just puked all over our coffee table. ...Srsly, who the fuck taught her to jump on shit everytime she has to barf? I've had cats before and none of them ever did that! Urgh...

LOL! She's been doing that ever since she was 5 or 6. I honestly don't know why. xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lin
Bull coffee, aka last resort in desperate times. But I can only drink that when I seriously need it. Get all hyped up and trembling xD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Good. I was scared for a second that I had missed it cause I didn't need to check my calendar for some days. xD ... I kind of feel bad for not remembering the date on my own, actually.

I can't remember names, you can't remember dates. shrugs One day, we'll be old hags sitting in our rocking chairs, knitting socks, it'll be September and you'll be like "Our anniversary is coming up, isn't it?" and I'll go "I don't know. Wait, who are you again?" XD

You totally did that on purpose!

Absolutely. ;D

LOL! She's been doing that ever since she was 5 or 6. I honestly don't know why. xD

rolls eyes Your cat needs discipline. v.v

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Lin
Bull coffee, aka last resort in desperate times. But I can only drink that when I seriously need it. Get all hyped up and trembling xD

IDEK how you guys can even stomach it in the first place. It's disgusting! Honestly, who the hell came up with that iea? XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

I went to the supermarket, guess what I got? :P

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I can't remember names, you can't remember dates. shrugs One day, we'll be old hags sitting in our rocking chairs, knitting socks, it'll be September and you'll be like "Our anniversary is coming up, isn't it?" and I'll go "I don't know. Wait, who are you again?" XD

I can actually see myself being a grumpy old granny. I'll be yelling at kids to get off my lawn all the time and "Kids these days!" will totes be my catch phrase. xD

Absolutely. ;D

=_= I hate you.

rolls eyes Your cat needs discipline. v.v

I'm not even denying that. xD But I don't think we have good chances at educating her. She's 14. She might be a bit too old and too stubborn to learn something new.

@Azai
Pulling all nighters when you have 2 days left until deadline and all you sustain yourself on is leftover pizza, chocolate and bull coffee. Ah, the memories. xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Lin

IDEK how you guys can even stomach it in the first place. It's disgusting! Honestly, who the hell came up with that iea? XD

red bull coffee? that exists? it sounds gross... I'd rather have whiskey... maybe... though that's pretty gross too... >.> I'd rather have fried snails! well, tbh, I kind of like them >.>

joined Mar 8, 2014

@Azai
Pulling all nighters when you have 2 days left until deadline and all you sustain yourself on is leftover pizza, chocolate and bull coffee. Ah, the memories. xD

I hope that's no what I have to resort to!! >.<

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I missed you too too much but i decided to go off and get married to 7 pink brides in the pink plant. I'll come back and make you my eighth bride. Adios my bride numero ocho. Don't cheat on me!

Wth, I wish i understand this...

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Anyway, I'll be leaving now. Timmy wants to go out and play and we need to walk the dog anyway. I'll see you later tonight. :-*

See ya'll later, folks! Hope you have fabulous days! :-)

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 6:00AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I missed you too too much but i decided to go off and get married to 7 pink brides in the pink plant. I'll come back and make you my eighth bride. Adios my bride numero ocho. Don't cheat on me!

numero ocho means number eight if that's the problem...? also I think she meant planet

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

numero ocho means number eight if that's the problem...? also I think she meant planet

Not, the spanish..
But, why should i be the number eighth?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Lin

red bull coffee? that exists? it sounds gross... I'd rather have whiskey... maybe... though that's pretty gross too... >.> I'd rather have fried snails! well, tbh, I kind of like them >.>

It is gross! Like, it's absolutely disgusting and I don't know how people can drink that stuff without being forced to. XD Lin had me try it once and I had to eat like half of the chocolate we had at home to get the taste out of my mouth, lol.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Not, the spanish..

hmm...
because it looks like this
ocho de crema :D

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 6:42AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

omg you need to watch adventure time episode 27 of the seventh season!!!!!!!! >.< Marceline and Bubblegum are soo cuute!!!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Not, the spanish..

hmm...
because it looks like this
ocho de crema :D

It looks super sweet...suitable for my sweet tooth..

Get the sweat out already.. super exhausted..
Ocho de crema... come here.. #drooling

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 7:04AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

omg you need to watch adventure time episode 27 of the seventh season!!!!!!!! >.< Marceline and Bubblegum are soo cuute!!!

is too busy watching the l-word and producing an unhealthy amount of hormones cause of carmen o.o

joined Mar 8, 2014

is too busy watching the l-word and producing an unhealthy amount of hormones cause of carmen o.o

I never watched it, is it good? none of the characters are really my type. Shane seems a tiny bit my type but not so much, the rest not at all...

To reply you must either login or sign up.