Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I missed you too too much but i decided to go off and get married to 7 pink brides in the pink plant. I'll come back and make you my eighth bride. Adios my bride numero ocho. Don't cheat on me!

Wth, I wish i understand this...

numero ocho means number eight if that's the problem...? also I think she meant planet

Not, the spanish..
But, why should i be the number eighth?

hmm...
because it looks like this
ocho de crema :D

It looks super sweet...suitable for my sweet tooth..

Get the sweat out already.. super exhausted..
Ocho de crema... come here.. #drooling

ah! found a better one
| >:D

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 7:16AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I never watched it, is it good? none of the characters are really my type. Shane seems a tiny bit my type but not so much, the rest not at all...

Shane isn't my type at all, actually. XD I'm a lot into femmes and futches but I kinda draw the line at soft butch. Butches and stone butches, like dressing & behaving like a guy and having short hair and all that....nope. Not for me.

Anyway, a lot of lesbians say that the L-word is the show you just need to watch, but personally? shrug If you have a day off and it rains outside and you have nothing better to do, it's good entertainment. It's so full of fake, exaggerated drama that sometimes I have to keep myself from actually facepalming. The characters are pretty good (though you'd probably be disappointed by Shane cause she's a huge fuck-up), but the romance and storyline are definitely Hollywood.

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 7:26AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

On a completely unrelated note, I have decided that once I have enough money for it, I will open up a lesbian bar, which I will call "Viva la Vulva" and Lin will be my bouncer. Anybody else want on board? I'm hiring in every position wink wink XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

I never watched it, is it good? none of the characters are really my type. Shane seems a tiny bit my type but not so much, the rest not at all...

Shane isn't my type at all, actually. XD I'm a lot into femmes and futches but I kinda draw the line at soft butch. Butches and stone butches, like dressing & behaving like a guy and having short hair and all that....nope. Not for me.

Anyway, a lot of lesbians say that the L-word is the show you just need to watch, but personally? shrug If you have a day off and it rains outside and you have nothing better to do, it's good entertainment. It's so full of fake, exaggerated drama that sometimes I have to keep myself from actually facepalming. The characters are pretty good (though you'd probably be disappointed by Shane cause she's a huge fuck-up), but the romance and storyline are definitely Hollywood.

seems boring >.> but maybe I'll watch it some day
yeah, I don't really like someone as butch as Shane either but the rest seem too feminine and there's nothing in between.

joined Mar 8, 2014

On a completely unrelated note, I have decided that once I have enough money for it, I will open up a lesbian bar, which I will call "Viva la Vulva" and Lin will be my bouncer. Anybody else want on board? I'm hiring in every position wink wink XD

cough cough what?! >.< I wanna be a waitress... in a bunny girl costume... my mom would kill me >.> omg... ahahah ^-^''

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

I missed you too too much but i decided to go off and get married to 7 pink brides in the pink plant. I'll come back and make you my eighth bride. Adios my bride numero ocho. Don't cheat on me!

Wth, I wish i understand this...

numero ocho means number eight if that's the problem...? also I think she meant planet

Not, the spanish..
But, why should i be the number eighth?

Because they are my experiences but you are my wisdom. Well my Honey Bee your Honey Comb has to go finish the first wedding with bride 1. Have a good night! Think of your Honey Comb a little when you go to sleep. Remember do not cheat on me.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Faylicia

ah! found a better one

Thanks, sweetie..

mvl89

Because they are my experiences but you are my wisdom. Well my Honey Bee your Honey Comb has to go finish the first wedding with bride 1. Have a good night! Think of your Honey Comb a little when you go to sleep. Remember do not cheat on me.

Choking...
i recall 0 experience.. and suddenly i'm being number eight and a honey bee...
R u ok there? Am i okay here?
Lol..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Faylicia

ah! found a better one

Thanks, sweetie..

mvl89

Choking...
i recall 0 experience.. and suddenly i'm being number eight and a honey bee...
R u ok there? Am i okay here?
Lol..

Hehehe... i just decided to spend sometime in rehab to sort some internet addiction. I want my normal life back. The internet is scary i tell ya.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Mvl, whatever you're on, share it. It seems like good stuff. XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey Suzu! Nothing particular. I decided to be bored being at home with 0 access to the Internet but ya know what it is just impossible. I tried to go to sleep early to forget the internet but i ended up staying all night.

How was you day/evening there?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hey Suzu! Nothing particular. I decided to be bored being at home with 0 access to the Internet but ya know what it is just impossible. I tried to go to sleep early to forget the internet but i ended up staying all night.

Boring..
Monthly report, administration, docs..

I'm getting sleepy, but still absorbed by otoyomegatari..

joined Mar 8, 2014

Boring..
Monthly report, administration, docs..

I'm getting sleepy, but still absorbed by otoyomegatari..

oh, you work in a hospital right? have you ever seen a surgery? I'm so afraid of suregeries... >.>

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Ah, the good ole internetz. You can get addicted to it so easily. XD But I can relate though. When I'm bored at home with nothing to do and the Internet isn't working, I go out of my mind. o.o

I'm on vacation/sick leave from work cause my body is screwing me over. It's afternoon over here, the house is clean, I have no errands to run and am thus spending the day being bored as fuck. DX Well, at least that way I can finally do what the doc tells me and take it easy for a bit. Not like I have a choice right now. :T

Where are you guys from, btw? o.o

joined Jan 13, 2016

Mvl, whatever you're on, share it. It seems like good

I woke up early yesterday around 10pm and decided to sketch a weird animal with a rabbit ears, a cow's body, a dog's tail, and a human's face with a big red heart to send to KitKat to replace her bad experience with those shitheads but i didn't know how to enmbed images, so i tried browsing thru the site to find the code but couldn't after an hour past. Then i decided to search help on other site and then found the tag to add images but damn i couldn't figure how to copy and paste the link using my phone. I gave up afterward when it past 11pm.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

oh, you work in a hospital right? have you ever seen a surgery? I'm so afraid of suregeries... >.>

That's Azai, Fay..
Same here, i'm not into disturbing scene...

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ah, the good ole internetz. You can get addicted to it so easily. XD But I can relate though. When I'm bored at home with nothing to do and the Internet isn't working, I go out of my mind. o.o

I'm on vacation/sick leave from work cause my body is screwing me over. It's afternoon over here, the house is clean, I have no errands to run and am thus spending the day being bored as fuck. DX Well, at least that way I can finally do what the doc tells me and take it easy for a bit. Not like I have a choice right now. :T

Where are you guys from, btw? o.o

Well, i'm from Minnesota. I have been living in Minnesota for so long. Before that, i used to live somewhere in Thailand with my family before they came here. Minnesota is so boring.

joined Mar 8, 2014

I still don't know how to embed images either ^-^''' it's so hard right? I didn't really get it in the forum rules... haha maybe Nez-chan is going to appear now and help us :P >.>
I have to use the internet all the time for looking up references and tutorials for my projects and listening to music so sometimes it ends up distracting me >.>
I'm from Greece, btw, in case you didn't know. I live in England though.

joined Mar 8, 2014

That's Azai, Fay..

ahahah, sorry >.< I mixed it up! :P

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Could we not talk about surgeries please? I got one soon and I'm already shitting my pants. DX

I woke up early yesterday around 10pm and decided to sketch a weird animal with a rabbit ears, a cow's body, a dog's tail, and a human's face with a big red heart to send to KitKat to replace her bad experience with those shitheads but i didn't know how to enmbed images, so i tried browsing thru the site to find the code but couldn't after an hour past. Then i decided to search help on other site and then found the tag to add images but damn i couldn't figure how to copy and paste the link using my phone. I gave up afterward when it past 11pm

Aw man, that sucks. :/ Well, how about asking her for her Email and just send it to her this way? o.o

joined Jan 13, 2016

That's Azai, Fay..

I don't think i can ever be in a hospital. After i passed out while visiting my sister at the hospital i became scared of it. I would faint if i stay too long visiting the patient.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Could we not talk about surgeries please? I got one soon and I'm already shitting my pants. DX

I woke up early yesterday around 10pm and decided to sketch a weird animal with a rabbit ears, a cow's body, a dog's tail, and a human's face with a big red heart to send to KitKat to replace her bad experience with those shitheads but i didn't know how to enmbed images, so i tried browsing thru the site to find the code but couldn't after an hour past. Then i decided to search help on other site and then found the tag to add images but damn i couldn't figure how to copy and paste the link using my phone. I gave up afterward when it past 11pm

Aw man, that sucks. :/ Well, how about asking her for her Email and just send it to her this way? o.o

Haha i am too embarrassed for it. That is why i joked a lot of Rain.

joined Mar 8, 2014

oh I'm not as scared but I get scared of going to the doctor... also it's kind of embarrassing... I'd never go to a male doctor... honestly I don't trust them that much. Yeah they might act professional but who knows what they're thinking? -.- I read some stuff on the internet about them actually being excited when a pretty girl gets undressed... One time I went to one and he seemed kind of gay though so I wasn't that embarrassed but I didn't take off any of my clothes either so... >.> I get a feeling I might go soon though because I'm having dyspnaea.
Suzuma
sorry >.< I hope it goes well though!!!! ^-^''''

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 9:07AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Naaww. That's kinda cute. ^^

Thanks. I hope so too. ^^

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 9:06AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

I still don't know how to embed images either ^-^''' it's so hard right? I didn't really get it in the forum rules... haha maybe Nez-chan is going to appear now and help us :P >.>
I have to use the internet all the time for looking up references and tutorials for my projects and listening to music so sometimes it ends up distracting me >.>
I'm from Greece, btw, in case you didn't know. I live in England though.

I know what you mean Fay. The internet contains too much information.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Naaww. That's kinda cute. ^^

Thanks. I hope so too. ^^

Actually now that i think about it, i have never asked anybody for their names, emails, or phone numbers. It has always been others asking me. I have not guts on that area.

To reply you must either login or sign up.