Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hahaha... i'm kinda a hit n run type... Especially, i have to go back to office work on Monday.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Have you seen the first 2 pages of this thread ?? Most of them doesn't like the art and the storyline. And also, they're going off topic too. Sooo, I think, we're safe for going off topic like them ?? Lol

Lol the weird thing is going through and seeing that there are completely different people now than there was at the beginning

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Have you seen the first 2 pages of this thread ?? Most of them doesn't like the art and the storyline. And also, they're going off topic too. Sooo, I think, we're safe for going off topic like them ?? Lol

Lol the weird thing is going through and seeing that there are completely different people now than there was at the beginning

Right. They are soooo ancient. Lol
I don't even see those names here anymore.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

True. I just finished looking at a few beginning pages and couldn't find none of you.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yeah, we've been terribly going off topic lately. But we can't help it, it's been wildly fun and the waiting for the next chapter is less terrible like this.
so we agreed to drop some Sumin here, some Sungji there, let wild Seju appears, so we don't get banned

Good strategy.. hahaha
Upps watch out if Nezchan reads this :D

I think mod read everything here. She was reading and thinking how to deal with this group of people.
she might have given up on us already by now. XD

Are we the reason for those people to leave the thread? XD

Maybe we are. A little too much for them to handle lol.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hey guys, go back to Page 7. You'll see Thiaguinho-sama there. Like srsly. Been here since the start ?? OMG

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I've found Thiaguinho-sama and Martian around page 6! Ancient people lol

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol. What happened to you? Did aliens kidnap you? I saw your good morning reply them suddenly disappear.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol. What happened to you? Did aliens kidnap you? I saw your good morning reply them suddenly disappear.

Lol she likes to keep things mysterious, keep people on their toes XD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat101 and Azai
Well at least we know 2 people that were here in the beginning, all the other people though I have never talked to and haven't seen floating around here

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Are we the reason for those people to leave the thread? XD

Good conscience..
When someone comments on sth, at the time they are coming back, they have to search many previous pages.
Personal experience.. =_=

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

That's part of my charm heh. (I've been studying a bit. Tough week in college ahead.)

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 11:36AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yep. Looks like she just disappeared again.

joined Jan 13, 2016

That's part of my charm heh. (I've been studying a bit. Tough week in college ahead.)

Oh you my little girl! College exams time is no fun. Good luck to you.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Thanks. Actually there are some weeks until exams start. But when it comes to studies, I'm the stereotypical asian that freaks out unnecessarily earlier.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Thanks. Actually there are some weeks until exams start. But when it comes to studies, I'm the stereotypical asian that freaks out unnecessarily earlier.

Lmao well good luck with your studies and your exams when they do start! I'm such a procrastinator so I suck at actually making myself study :P

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I feel for you.. But, still i did all nighter..
Ancient times..

joined Mar 27, 2016

I finally got the chance to sit down and read the latest chapter. I'm on the edge of my seat. I think that is the most direct that a chapter in wdtfs has ever been! Seju standing over Nami and smiling like that sure seems frightening by Nami played it right. I can't wait for the next issue!

I feel like Seju is someone you should always try to keep eye-level or stand above her, looking down. When she looks down at people I feel like she might just bore a hole through their soul.

Her outward expressions rarely match her internal emotions, during that scene I couldn't help but think she was completely livid.

I actually think that kind of expression or move that Seju just made last chapter suited her character really well. It feels like it's her real nature and she's just trying to suppress it from coming out and Nammi can be the only person who can pull that out from Seju. :>

KitKat101

When she was suddenly standing over Nami smiling as Nami was berating her? I'm not saying I disagree, since she seems to have suppressed herself one way or another her entire life, but could you explain a bit what you mean?

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 12:20PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Wow Martian and Thiaguinho-sama have been here since the beginning? Nicee ^ ^
I only wish I discovered this webtoon sooner. I think I only started after like the 2nd arc or so.
Im glad people in this thread are so nice and friendly lol, its was my first time making an account and everything on this website ^ ^ I have absolutely no idea where I came up with the name Newp though.. it looks really weird ㅎ.ㅎ

And good luck on your studies Azai ! Ah school.. the good old days.. nahjkschoolsuckedass

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 1:01PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I finally got the chance to sit down and read the latest chapter. I'm on the edge of my seat. I think that is the most direct that a chapter in wdtfs has ever been! Seju standing over Nami and smiling like that sure seems frightening by Nami played it right. I can't wait for the next issue!

I feel like Seju is someone you should always try to keep eye-level or stand above her, looking down. When she looks down at people I feel like she might just bore a hole through their soul.

Her outward expressions rarely match her internal emotions, during that scene I couldn't help but think she was completely livid.

I actually think that kind of expression or move that Seju just made last chapter suited her character really well. It feels like it's her real nature and she's just trying to suppress it from coming out and Nammi can be the only person who can pull that out from Seju. :>

KitKat101

When she was suddenly standing over Nami smiling as Nami was berating her? I'm not saying I disagree, since she seems to have suppressed herself one way or another her entire life, but could you explain a bit what you mean?

What I mean is, Seju is somewhat a savage character in all badass sense anyway. As we all know, Nammi is always provoking her and Nammi gets into Seju's nerves every time. Of course this is only my personal opinion about Seju. I just always felt like Seju's being cool & collected is a facade and that she's actually even more fierce deep inside her. Seju's a mysterious character and it wouldn't be so surprising (as for me) if she's actually some evil bitch in front of anyone aside from Sumin. Like two sides of the same coin. And knowing she's on edge right now with all the marriage arrangements and with Sumin's serious relationship with Sungji, she might snap and get desperate sooner than later.
I'm so lazy explaining things thoroughly right now. I'm sorry if you don't get my point but maybe I'll try better next time.
(.--)

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 1:12PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I only wish I discovered this webtoon sooner. I think I only started after like the 2nd arc or so.
Im glad people in this thread are so nice and friendly lol, its was my first time making an account and everything on this website ^ ^ I have absolutely no idea where I came up with the name Newp though.. it looks really weird ㅎ.ㅎ

And good luck on your studies Azai ! Ah school.. the good old days.. nahjkschoolsuckedass

I know I wished I discovered it sooner as well. However I'm glad that I discovered this discussion because everyone here is so awesome! :)
Lol I absolutely suck at coming up with usernames, I'm not sure how I even ended up with mine cause it's so weird but at the same time I feel like it's just typical me XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I know I wished I discovered it sooner as well. However I'm glad that I discovered this discussion because everyone here is so awesome! :)
Lol I absolutely suck at coming up with usernames, I'm not sure how I even ended up with mine cause it's so weird but at the same time I feel like it's just typical me XD

Hey atleast whenever I see your username I can imagine a graceful llama prancing around the streets of rainbowville with sparkles over its head leaving trails of stardust on the ground.
Meanwhile.. I just looked up Newp on urban dictionary and one of definitions says its an acronym for 'North East white pride. Organization that talks about Facsism and Nazism.' Welp. I think its time to change my name ㅠ ㅠ

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 1:11PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Typical you like weird ?? I don't think so. Like cmon, Newp's and yours is waaaaay better than mine. It's soo stupid. Having a username just bc I was eating kitkats the day I created this acct. Lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

The good old school days lol. I still miss them once in a while. Hearing Azai talking about studying for exams sure bring some fun and stressful memories.

Haha yeahh I do suppose I miss it only for the environment and friends aspect. However the countless all nighters I had to pull override any of that happiness. A girl needs her sleep! Anyone who dared to bother me during zombie mode got attacked..^ ^

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Typical you like weird ?? I don't think so. Like cmon, Newp's and yours is waaaaay better than mine. It's soo stupid. Having a username just bc I was eating kitkats the day I created this acct. Lol

Lol. That was cute.

Hahhah oh really? I figured your name was Katherine or something and thought it was a nickname of some sort. Hey hey atleast Kitkats are yummy :) and a name that doesnt involve weird things ㅠ ㅠ

To reply you must either login or sign up.