Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

So, since everyone else seems to be unable to, I'll answer.

Faylicia

Sexual stamina isn't exactly how many orgasms you can have before you can't keep going anymore, at least that's not all there is to it. It incliudes the time you need to get off, the time you need to recover afterwards and overall the amount of rounds you can go until you're satisfied and need a rest. Also, it depends. Some people get better the more experience they have, others...don't. A lot of it also depends on the partner you're with.

And who the hell coined the term "cinnamon roll" as a way to refer to a virgin? Like, seriously. Whoever had that brilliant idea deserves a slap in the face. -.-

s-so I was partly right about the number of orgasms you can have >.> hm... so if you need a lot of time to get off that means you don't have a lot of stamina? So Sumin is not very satisfied with Sungji's stamina? How would Sungji improve though? also I'm pretty sure you get sleepy afterwards if you have low blood pressure so maybe that plays a role?

Apparently exercise helps, also umm if Sungji has more practice in the sexual department it will help to increase her stamina

oh, so you become more immune to it as the time goes by? can't that also be bad though? if it takes too long or something?

Well in a way, so if you increase your stamina then it will help you last longer when having sex. So right now Sungjis stamina is low so she is having orgasm very quickly so their sexual times might be ending before Sumin really wants them to since Sumin has a much more increased sexual stamina and she can last longer before having an orgasm

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 5:34PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Faylicia I'm very glad that you didn't feel bullied because we certainly never intended for that to happen. Hopefully Azai can also feel better about that now lol

Remember Azai said she would keep beating herself up until Faylicia came back and confirmed that she didn't feel bullied. Since Faylicia showed up really late, I think Azai now is in a critical physical injured condition from that self beating. :D

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

s-so I was partly right about the number of orgasms you can have >.> hm... so if you need a lot of time to get off that means you don't have a lot of stamina? So Sumin is not very satisfied with Sungji's stamina? How would Sungji improve though? also I'm pretty sure you get sleepy afterwards if you have low blood pressure so maybe that plays a role?

If you need a lot of time to get off, it doesn't mean you have a weak stamina, it's just women usually takes longer to reach orgasm. Sumin is not not satisfied with Sungji's stamina, she just told Nammi that she doesn't need any kind of stamina booster (or so) because Sungji doesn't last pretty long (I don't know how to put it correctly into words) and maybe she was comparing her with her other sex partners before. You get sleepy afterwards because your body releases endorphines that relaxes your body, and also because you get tired, I think (please correct me if I'm wrong). Sungji's stamina can be improved with practice, I think. Hey, they say practice makes perfect xD...Also don't worry if you don't know a lot of things right now, you'll learn about them eventually.

yeah I thought sooooo... but um, I think you'd get more sleepy if you have anemia or something similar! I'll try to learn a lot in this forum :P

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia I'm very glad that you didn't feel bullied because we certainly never intended for that to happen. Hopefully Azai can also feel better about that now lol

Remember Azai said she would keep beating herself up until Faylicia came back and confirmed that she didn't feel bullied. Since Faylicia showed up really late, I think Azai now is in a critical physical injured condition from that self beating. :D

That would make sense since Azai seems to be missing now XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Oh um... :( ah btw... cinnamon rolls is not my favorite sweet but is used to have them at the mall in Cyprus and I think last time I had them was my birthday... They were good :) I don't think I've ever tried a sweet I disliked l- oh yeah, anything with matcha, I don't like matcha.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh um... :( ah btw... cinnamon rolls is not my favorite sweet but is used to have them at the mall in Cyprus and I think last time I had them was my birthday... They were good :) I don't think I've ever tried a sweet I disliked l- oh yeah, anything with matcha, I don't like matcha.

I like cinnamon rolls however I think they are so much better with a lot of icing on top lol and I don't like matcha either

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Somebody has better check on her to make she is still in good condition. I'm too far from where Azai lives.

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 5:48PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Somebody has better check on her to make she is still in good condition. I'm too far from where Azai lives.

Thiaguinho is the only person who can reach her place.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Faylicia
I'm sorry. | bow down |
I like cinnamon rolls and I also happen to like the expression to refer to someone. But, as people pointed out, I should have made sure that you would understand my intentions and whether you were okay with it or not. 

everyone
Since I'm in this topic, I'd like to say a few things. Huh, I honestly like to make people laugh or make things funnier, so I end up cracking jokes, idiot puns, teasing and all. Most of the times, I check if I won't offend anyone in the process, but sometimes I screw things big time. So, yeah, I can be a jerk and I apologize in advance. These past days I got to know some of you better and that definitely makes me more tempted to tease you like friends. But, as sia ue mentioned, it may still be a little to soon to be like that. Buuut, since the temptation may still get the best of me, I'd like to ask you guys to bitch slap me very hard whenever I say something very stupid. I will get it, apologize and shut my mouth. 

joined Mar 8, 2014

you don't have to be so sorry ^-^''', I honestly got the joke. If anything bothered me a bit would be not getting an answer because I was honestly curious about and it was a bit complicated >.>
btw I have been really interested in Brazil and Peru, the fruit and beaches seem really cool, ah! and the music and scenery, but it's so far so it's really expensive to go... and I also want to go to Nice but I think I'll just go to Santorini this year maybe

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia
I'm sorry. | bow down |
I like cinnamon rolls and I also happen to like the expression to refer to someone. But, as people pointed out, I should have made sure that you would understand my intentions and whether you were okay with it or not. 

everyone
Since I'm in this topic, I'd like to say a few things. Huh, I honestly like to make people laugh or make things funnier, so I end up cracking jokes, idiot puns, teasing and all. Most of the times, I check if I won't offend anyone in the process, but sometimes I screw things big time. So, yeah, I can be a jerk and I apologize in advance. These past days I got to know some of you better and that definitely makes me more tempted to tease you like friends. But, as sia ue mentioned, it may still be a little to soon to be like that. Buuut, since the temptation may still get the best of me, I'd like to ask you guys to bitch slap me very hard whenever I say something very stupid. I will get it, apologize and shut my mouth. 

I think a lot of us really got to know each other these past few days and it was awesome, hopefully it can continue because I do tend to tease as well and I would want you guys to know that it's always in a playful manor. But Azai you aren't a jerk! XD I think there was just a misunderstanding which totally happens and it was able to be cleared up. But I do know one thing is for sure, there ain't no way I'm going all the way to Brazil to bitch slap you.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Faylicia
I'm sorry. | bow down |

everyone

You are cool; my favorite gal in here. I think it is fun that someone is able to joke and tease.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Faylicia
I'm sorry. | bow down |

everyone

I think a lot of us really got to know each other these past few days and it was awesome, hopefully it can continue because I do tend to tease as well and I would want you guys to know that it's always in a playful manor. But Azai you aren't a jerk! XD I think there was just a misunderstanding which totally happens and it was able to be cleared up. But I do know one thing is for sure, there ain't no way I'm going all the way to Brazil to bitch slap you.

You have been awesome too girl. I am giving you a 10 point for these couple of days. Hehehehe.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia
I'm sorry. | bow down |

everyone

actually if I ever go to Brazil I might tell you :P Buuut that might be in 2 years or more.
omg tell me about Brazilian food, I have been looking up restaurants in London XD

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 6:43PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Alright I've lost track of how many pages happened while I was away. But I got back and you're all making out with each other lol. It's cute; I'd watch that. I saw the words tuna and lasagna next to each other, which should not exist unless it's a euphemism for some sort of fantastic layered lesbian orgy that's going to happen at the end of this story. It's been a rough day, so I'm going to go decompress a bit. Have a nice evening (or whatever), my cinnamon rolls (yeah, pretty much all of you ;*).

joined Jan 13, 2016

Faylicia
I'm sorry. | bow down |

everyone

You are too funny. Come on, I'll go with you to Brazil.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Alright I've lost track of how many pages happened while I was away. But I got back and you're all making out with each other lol. It's cute; I'd watch that. I saw the words tuna and lasagna next to each other, which should not exist unless it's a euphemism for some sort of fantastic layered lesbian orgy that's going to happen at the end of this story. It's been a rough day, so I'm going to go decompress a bit. Have a nice evening (or whatever), my cinnamon rolls (yeah, pretty much all of you ;*).

It exists! and it's disgusting! btw... don't you mean making up?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Darn it! You just ran away. It has been fun. Why don't you join too? With your experience everyone would get to see many stars....

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Faylicia
Thank god you understood it. It stressed me out.
And about Brazil, the beaches are indeed great, very good to chill and all. I'm not really into food actually - like I'm the worst cook ever (get me to cook something, I will either kill someone or explode a kitchen) -, so I'm not really the best person to talk about it (maybe Thiaguinho-sama can help here). Besides, being raised in a Japanese family made me fond to Japanese food. It was kind of tough growing up in Brazil but being born in a Japanese family. Both cultures are waaay to different. So I had to learn to adapt very early, but that in the end was very useful.

GraciousLlama
You can send me bitch slaps then. It will do the job, they hurt the same xD.

mvl89
You flatter me. Don't do it. You will boost my already-insufflated ego. Also, I've noticed you like Seju. Does that mean you're our newest recruit?

joined Mar 8, 2014

sorry this is very unrelated to wdtfs but this guy just messaged me telling me he doesn't wanna be friends anymore because I have outbursts with everything he says -> which is either flirty or sexual and he wouldn't stop even though I told him a thousand times. After some point you start getting mad and you can't be nice about it anymore and now he acts like it's my problem and like it's me that doesn't want to be friends. I obviously don't want to be friends with someone who doesn't respect me.
Err... going back to wdtfs... ummm... >.> oh yeah, I think Taeyeon or whatever her name is looks pretty girly compared to Sumin. Yeah some of her clothes don't but then others are really girly. And btw, are you sure the artist didn't use any other clothes Taeyeon wears in other other characters?

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 7:16PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Girl, I swear you do this on purpose.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Azai
Can't help when it comes to things from Brazil, I don't go anywhere, don't care about the food, I would be a hikikomori if I didn't have a job.

Faylicia
I don't see much problem in that, since he's whining about it, tell him why you acted like that, and say that you is the one who didn't want to be friend with him anymore cause he doesn't understand you don't like how he acts with you, use this chance to get rid of him.

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 7:19PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

As for coming to Brazil that some talked about, I don't think it would be that expensive, because of the economy a lot of foreign currencies have more value than ours, dollar for example $1 is more or less 4 in our currency, so you would be able to do a lot with not much money.

Azai
I forgot to ask before, but did you notice that pages ago I talked about add me on facebook? I also told that if anyone else wanted they could too, but I was wondering if anyone noticed since this thread doesn't have brakes... (T^T)

Not sure if I'll reply about the other things you girls talked about, it was so long ago by now, that's what I get for sleeping. (T^T)

joined Mar 8, 2014

Yes, I am! >.< why would you say making out?! no one's making out here! >.<

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

No I meant make out lol. Again, sarcasm.

Darn it! You just ran away. It has been fun. Why don't you join too? With your experience everyone would get to see many stars....

Lol I can chat a bit, I'm just tired. Spent most of the day helping my girlfriend/possibly-ex move into her new apartment, and she's still not talking to me haha. Whoever thought understanding women would be easier if you are one, has never dated one. You'd be tired too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.