Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Whoops, didn't mean to bully anyone here, sorry if it felt that way Faylicia m(_ _)m

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I think now we just need to wait for Faylicia to come back and know she's not bullied and is very loved :D

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Let's just bring some food over to Faylicia's place.
(Bribing food just to make her forget about what happened)

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I think now we just need to wait for Faylicia to come back and know she's not bullied and is very loved :D

Yeah... I will keep beating myself up in remorse in my corner until she shows up and I get confirmation that she understands it.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

She might be very confused when she come back just because we have mentioned her name so many times XD but yeah we can totally have a Faylicia party!

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Wanna have the recipe for my wifey's tuna lasagna? That stuff could bring about world peace, I'm tellin ya.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yeah... I will keep beating myself up in remorse in my corner until she shows up and I get confirmation that she understands it.

I'm sure she still loves you :)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Bring her crepes and loads of lindt chocolate

Wanna have the recipe for my wifey's tuna lasagna? That stuff could bring about world peace, I'm tellin ya.

For real? Can I ask for the recipe?

hopefully she's not upset and is just away making some crepes...

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 4:20PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm really hoping she's not upset.
Come back Faylicia we love you and are going to make Suzumas wifeys lasagna and make crepes and give you chocolates! :) <3

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

The problem is she has all the right to be (specially with me). So I wish she shows up as soon as possible to make things clear.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

@Martian:

Hi, Su's GF here. I'm sorry, but the recipe for my Tuna Lasagna is a family recipe, which I will not give to anyone outside of my family. :-)
Also, hey Su. When you come back and read this, I advise you to not try to secretly steal it from my book. If you know what's good for your own libido, that is. ;D

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

The problem is she has all the right to be (specially with me). So I wish she shows up as soon as possible to make things clear.

I know hopefully she shows up soon, we will need to put out our own batman signal. The Faylicia signal. We can't let anyone in our little family feel like they were bullied :/

Ya know, I said little family but the more I think about it, it really isn't that little with as many people that we have here lol

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 4:33PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

@Martian:

Hi, Su's GF here. I'm sorry, but the recipe for my Tuna Lasagna is a family recipe, which I will not give to anyone outside of my family. :-)
Also, hey Su. When you come back and read this, I advise you to not try to secretly steal it from my book. If you know what's good for your own libido, that is. ;D

Hi Su's GF, no problem, totally understandable. Family's secret should be kept a secret :D

oops looks like Suzuma is gonna be in trouble xD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

*sighs * Ya'll trippin.
Listen, nobody's gonna sit in a corner and cry their eyes out after getting called a cinnamon roll and being mocked a little. You've all known Faylicia for a while and have talked to her before now, right? Chances are she knows you didn't mean to bully her. And even if she feels a little upset now, she won't hate you or fall into depression.Geez. Chill.

I advise you to not try to secretly steal it from my book. If you know what's good for your own libido, that is. ;D

...I'm dating the devil. /)(_ _)(\

joined Sep 15, 2015

Bring her crepes and loads of lindt chocolate

Martian
If Faylicia likes pancakes (I can at least make a pretty decent pancakes) with chocolate syrup, I can make her that instead of crepes and if she wants, I can even feed her on her bed if she's still upset. Lol.

Suzuma
I would love to. But I don't think that's gonna be possible right now. And hey, your wifey might be a devil but I think it's in a completely different sense. Lol

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

KitKat bites is better. Don't go to Lindt. They're so sweet. Lol

That's why I like Lindt! though kitkat is also good. I just prefer only chocolate. Dark lindt is not as sweet though. I'm also debating whether or not to make crepes one of these days...

Nah, she meant that as it is, Sungji gets tired fast.

maybe she has low blood pressure... how does someone work on their stamina though? exercise? cardio? do you think this could be another symptom of Sungji's illness? O_O

Wait aren't we talking about sexual stamina?

Don't forget Faylicia is our cinnamon roll.

=.= What is sexual stamina anyway? Is it the amount of orgasms you can have?! >.< But if that is so then why would it matter if she was going to be on top...? Also how do you improve that? does... it get better if you have lots of sex...?

Girl, you're kidding me, right? That or you're trying to kill me. xD

I'm glad someone was brave enough for those of us who are still at level 0. Lol.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

So, since everyone else seems to be unable to, I'll answer.

Faylicia

Sexual stamina isn't exactly how many orgasms you can have before you can't keep going anymore, at least that's not all there is to it. It incliudes the time you need to get off, the time you need to recover afterwards and overall the amount of rounds you can go until you're satisfied and need a rest. Also, it depends. Some people get better the more experience they have, others...don't. A lot of it also depends on the partner you're with.

And who the hell coined the term "cinnamon roll" as a way to refer to a virgin? Like, seriously. Whoever had that brilliant idea deserves a slap in the face. -.-

s-so I was partly right about the number of orgasms you can have >.> hm... so if you need a lot of time to get off that means you don't have a lot of stamina? So Sumin is not very satisfied with Sungji's stamina? How would Sungji improve though? also I'm pretty sure you get sleepy afterwards if you have low blood pressure so maybe that plays a role?

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 5:10PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Suzuma

And who the hell coined the term "cinnamon roll" as a way to refer to a virgin? Like, seriously. Whoever had that brilliant idea deserves a slap in the face. -.-

| hiding in a corner | Oh, well, I think I kind of started it. Like, it wasn't really referring to being a virgin, but like being innocent. But since it can also be implied, then I guess I deserve the slap for real.

I really am sorry, Faylicia if you feel bullied. I didn't mean it.

Also, thanks Suzuma for the wake up call.

I thought everone was teasing Faylicia in a cute and friendly way. I found the teasing adorable for the fact that many people which are strangers could tease and chat like real friends.

joined Sep 15, 2015

That's why I like Lindt! though kitkat is also good. I just prefer only chocolate. Dark lindt is not as sweet though. I'm also debating whether or not to make crepes one of these days...

maybe she has low blood pressure... how does someone work on their stamina though? exercise? cardio? do you think this could be another symptom of Sungji's illness? O_O

=.= What is sexual stamina anyway? Is it the amount of orgasms you can have?! >.< But if that is so then why would it matter if she was going to be on top...? Also how do you improve that? does... it get better if you have lots of sex...?

I'm glad someone was brave enough for those of us who are still at level 0. Lol.

You guys are gonna level up soon enough. Or even evolve. Omg. Now I'm talking about Pokémon

joined Jan 13, 2016

You guys are gonna level up soon enough. Or even evolve. Omg. Now I'm talking about Pokémon

Lol. If i spend a few more days here i will definitely evolve to some unknown creature. Hopefully not too wild for someone to be able to handle. If i get out who knows what will happen lol...

joined Mar 8, 2014

oh, sorry! I didn't feel bullied or anything, I thought it was funny, but I'm a bit baffled that there are so many things I don't know >.>
I was just answering to Suzuma's answer... err and I didn't even read the rest of the comments. Ah! I was watching a series about wagashi... errr...
I'm sorry Suzuma and Suzuma's girlfriend buut... tuna lasagna... is my most hated food... it has tomato right? I'm sorry... it just makes me want to vomit... we used to have it in my primary school cafeteria sometimes and they would force me to eat it (though it was cannelloni) and the next day they would use the filling in pies... which was even worse... I don't like tuna in general but that's one of the worse foods I could ever have.
Also wow... you took note of the foods I like? o_o I wasn't making crepes becausee I don't have enough flour... I'm gonna have greek salad for dinner (or else the tomatoes and cucumbers will go bad). Maybe I should get marzipan and flour tomorrow from the supermarket, maybe beer too, and eat with fried fish? I've never had beer at home before! :D I only have 10pounds though and I'm waiting for my student grants and I'm not very sure when they will arrive ;_; hopefully next week... or I'm gonna be eating rice and beans forever... at least I'm not gonna starve ^-^''' (probably)
Don't feed me syrup pancakes on my bed! If my bed gets dirty I won't forgive you ^-^**

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 5:25PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia

Sexual stamina isn't exactly how many orgasms you can have before you can't keep going anymore, at least that's not all there is to it. It incliudes the time you need to get off, the time you need to recover afterwards and overall the amount of rounds you can go until you're satisfied and need a rest. Also, it depends. Some people get better the more experience they have, others...don't. A lot of it also depends on the partner you're with.

s-so I was partly right about the number of orgasms you can have >.> hm... so if you need a lot of time to get off that means you don't have a lot of stamina? So Sumin is not very satisfied with Sungji's stamina? How would Sungji improve though? also I'm pretty sure you get sleepy afterwards if you have low blood pressure so maybe that plays a role?

Apparently exercise helps, also umm if Sungji has more practice in the sexual department it will help to increase her stamina

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia I'm very glad that you didn't feel bullied because we certainly never intended for that to happen. Hopefully Azai can also feel better about that now lol

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 5:26PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

Apparently exercise helps, also umm if Sungji has more practice in the sexual department it will help to increase her stamina

oh, so you become more immune to it as the time goes by? can't that also be bad though? if it takes too long or something?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

If you need a lot of time to get off, it doesn't mean you have a weak stamina, it's just women usually takes longer to reach orgasm. Sumin is not not satisfied with Sungji's stamina, she just told Nammi that she doesn't need any kind of stamina booster (or so) because Sungji doesn't last pretty long (I don't know how to put it correctly into words) and maybe she was comparing her with her other sex partners before. You get sleepy afterwards because your body releases endorphines that relaxes your body, and also because you get tired, I think (please correct me if I'm wrong). Sungji's stamina can be improved with practice, I think. Hey, they say practice makes perfect xD...Also don't worry if you don't know a lot of things right now, you'll learn about them eventually.

To reply you must either login or sign up.