Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I'm pretty sure I'm more like Sumin personality wise. Sungji is too much of the good girl type for me to be like her so that would never work out haha

My thoughts exactly haha. Like I'm too depraved to be like Sungji insert sad laugh here

I can relate to Seju too. But personality wise - at least what I let people see of me - that's a mix of Sumin and Nammi.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm pretty sure I'm more like Sumin personality wise. Sungji is too much of the good girl type for me to be like her so that would never work out haha

My thoughts exactly haha. Like I'm too depraved to be like Sungji insert sad laugh here

I can relate to Seju too. But personality wise - at least what I let people see of me - that's a mix of Sumin and Nammi.

Yeah I think I can relate to Seju as well, however I don't think I have what it takes to be like Nami XD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I ship male Sumin x Seju. Since this is a very reversed universe, they might end up together in the yaoi world ;-;
But yeah, the sex scenes between them would look quite "heavy" if they were males, unless Gaji toned it down

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 12:00PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I ship male Sumin x Seju. Since this is a very reversed universe, they might end up together in the yaoi world ;-;
But yeah, the sex scenes between them would look quite "heavy" if they were males, unless Gaji toned it down

I think I would ship male broken-psycho Seju x Sungji lol lol (Team Orange? Team Peach??). In my defense I said I have a very bad taste when it comes to shipping.

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 12:13PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I think I would ship male broken-psycho Seju x Sungji lol lol (Team Orange? Team Peach??). In my defense I said I have a very bad taste when it comes to shipping.

Hahaha I would totally vote for Team Peach XD I also have very bad taste when it comes to shipping, I always tend to ship the one couple that no one else likes so then I just end up screwing myself over haha

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Can you imagine male Sumin being the top of male Sungji annd Seju though? That would be hilarious lol. We still don't know if Seju will go psycho though. Up to this point she's still hasn't crossed the line.

Btw, I was thinking, if Nami and Seju sleep solely for the purpose to get a reaction out of Sumin, then why actually sleep together? They could just say to Sumin they did, even though they didn't. It's not like Sumin will ask for receipts.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Hey guys. If you are to compare yourself to someone from WDTFS, who will you be ?? Are you gonna be: Sumin, Sungji, Seju, Nammi, redhead, tubgirl ??

I'm more like introverted asshole Sumin but cunning and cracking uncalled jokes like Nammi (but not as cool and sexy, which is the best part of them).

What about you, KitKat101?

Hmm. I'm more like Sumin. Returning to one same girl every heart break from some other girl or boy ( I'm bi so yea ). Going for Sungji is out of the question. I'll never be her. Lol
As for Seju, naaaah. I don't find any similarities with her or even with Nammi.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

MacySan
That is why I'm thinking that Nami just really wants to sleep with Seju. Because Seju or Nami could totally tell Sumin that they slept together. Maybe Nami knows that Seju is just really desperate to get Sumin back so suggesting an idea like that would benefit Nami instead? I'm not sure exactly but I think it would be hilarious if Sumin just demanded "pics or it didn't happen."

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Can you imagine male Sumin being the top of male Sungji annd Seju though?

The male Sumin looks like an eternal bottom to me, so nope lol.

Btw, I was thinking, if Nami and Seju sleep solely for the purpose to get a reaction out of Sumin, then why actually sleep together? They could just say to Sumin they did, even though they didn't. It's not like Sumin will ask for receipts.

I thought about the same thing, but I think it's just Nammi wanting to sleep with Seju. She's using the situation to get what she wants, I think.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If Seju wants to see reactions from Sumin, she can just tell Sumin that she is planning on getting married with her potential marriage partner. It would be better than sleeping with Nami, right?

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 1:07PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

I'm like 99.9% sure Nami wants to sleep with Seju and she also has secret feelings for her. Seju should at least think about the fact that she doesn't actually have to sleep with Nami.
But it is a very convenient situation to just start developing the Nami x Seju ship, plus adding a different type of sex scene in the manhwa besides Sumin and Sungji.

If Seju wants to see reactions from Sumin, she can just tell Sumin that she is planning on getting marriage with her potential marriage partner. It would be better than sleeping with Nami, right?

yeah that would work too. Sumin didn't look indifferent last time Seju told her about meeting a marriage partner.
But you know, author's logic to spice things up in the whoo-hoo department

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 12:59PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

If Seju wants to see reactions from Sumin, she can just tell Sumin that she is planning on getting marriage with her potential marriage partner. It would be better than sleeping with Nami, right?

But isn't that already kind of a given? Doesnt Sumin already think that the marriage thing is a possibility? I'm not sure that would have as much effect on Sumin.

yellowbathduck
996694_445448122332455_6127375033369210371_n
joined Jan 7, 2016

I believe that Sumin isn't really taking the threat of the marriage partners seriously because Seju doesn't really seem interested in them. So she doesn't really feel scared that she might lose Seju to a marriage partner. Nami has been dropping a lot of hints to Sumin about her interest in Seju though. So if Nami and Seju sleeps together, it might indicate to Sumin that there is a huge chance that she could be losing Seju for reals for someone who can actually take care of her.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

If Seju tells Sumin about accepting a potential marriage partner the effect on Sumin wouldn't be the same. When Sumin found out about Seju's meetings to potential partners, Sumin got irritated, because she kind of understood that it was Seju being pressured by her family. It's different from Seju hooking up with another woman, which would seems like she's moving on.

But, yeah, Nami and Seju could just made up the story. That's why I think Nami has second intentions there (I don't blame her for that haha).

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 1:04PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

I don't think Sumin is romantically interested in Seju anymore. She probably still cares for her as a person, this is why she didn't like the fact that Seju was meeting people to get married. Because she knew it wouldn't be good for Seju. Not that she would lose her as a lover. Jmt
So I don't think she will get jealous if she sleeps with Nami. Maybe she will get shocked or feel betrayed

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 1:06PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

MacySan
Do you think the next chapter will pick up with Seju and Nami and actually show them having a sex scene? But I do think it would be a nice change of pace.

joined Dec 9, 2014

MacySan
Do you think the next chapter will pick up with Seju and Nami and actually show them having a sex scene? But I do think it would be a nice change of pace.

I have no idea xD I was trying to guess about it too. I incline more to the side that nothing will happen though yet.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I don't think Sumin is romantically interested in Seju anymore. She probably still cares for her as a person, this is why she didn't like the fact that Seju was meeting people to get married. Because she knew it wouldn't be good for Seju. Not that she would lose her as a lover. Jmt
So I don't think she will get jealous if she sleeps with Nami. Maybe she will get shocked or feel betrayed

Yes, Sumin may not have anymore romantic feelings for Seju. But Seju's moving on means she won't have her rebound if she ever needs her again. Think about it, Sungji and Sumin are in the honeymoon phase. Sumin has experience and probably knows that things may get tough in the future. Sungji may be special, but it's unlikely you ever get in a new relationship without thinking it may not last, specially when you've had your share of heartbreaks. So Sumin may react to the fact of losing her rebound harbor.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Yes, Sumin may not have anymore romantic feelings for Seju. But Seju's moving on means she won't have her rebound if she ever needs her again. Think about it, Sungji and Sumin are in the honeymoon phase. Sumin has experience and probably knows that things may get tough in the future. Sungji may be special, but it's unlikely you ever get in a new relationship without thinking it may not last, specially when you've had your share of heartbreaks. So Sumin may react to the fact of losing her rebound harbor.

Yeah, that's interesting and possible actually. But then it goes back to Sumin still having romantic feelings for Seju imo. Maybe if it was another person as a rebound, I would think it was possible Sumin didn't actually like them this way. But considering the past she's had with Seju, I think it would mean Sumin is not completely over Seju as a lover.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Well yeah happens if Sumin and Sungji have an argument or just something happens in their relationship, will Sumin want to go to Seju? And it won't be easy for her to have that kind of safety net if Seju moves on with someone else. I mean Seju has always been there in the past for Sumin to run back to, she may not want to let that go just yet. She is still in the honeymoon stage with Sungji so I wonder how she will react to Seju and Nami, if she may not have much of a reaction at first but then later realize what the long term results will be.

I'm not entirely sure if Sumin still has romantic feelings for Seju or if she just sees her as her safety blanket. Sumin said before that Seju is the only one she had left, sure she has Sungji now but to Sumin that may not be a forever thing.

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 1:20PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Yeah, that's interesting and possible actually. But then it goes back to Sumin still having romantic feelings for Seju imo. Maybe if it was another person as a rebound, I would think it was possible Sumin didn't actually like them this way. But considering the past she's had with Seju, I think it would mean Sumin is not completely over Seju as a lover.

Exactly, but I guess that's why Seju and Nami are tempted to test it. Seju may expect Sumin to overreact, but what if she doesn't? It will break Seju completely and then Nami wins - she will prove Seju her point, that this time midget is gone for real. What if Sumin reacts? It doesn't necessarily means she still has romantic feelings for Seju; it may simply indicates that Sumin has to toughen up and put a decent closure at what she had with Seju, before she settles down with Sungji.

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 1:33PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

I'm not entirely sure if Sumin still has romantic feelings for Seju or if she just sees her as her safety blanket. Sumin said before that Seju is the only one she had left, sure she has Sungji now but to Sumin that may not be a forever thing.

But to use someone as a safety blanket, doesn't it mean that you have to have a connection too? I mean even if she tried to go back to another person, she might not feel the same as Seju? Of course it's the fact that noone else from her exes was good enough too, but I think it's a coin with two sides. If she didn't have this connection with Seju, she wouldn't go just back to her, even as a safety blanket. I could be wrong though.

I hope at least, in Sungji's arc we get to see Sumin's and Sungji connection going deeper too, since they're probably endgame. Nami could be there probably for this reason. So that Seju won't end up alone and don't make Seju such a tragic character.
I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting a Nami x Seju development from now on. It's the obvious outcome

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

But to use someone as a safety blanket, doesn't it mean that you have to have a connection too? I mean even if she tried to go back to another person, she might not feel the same as Seju? Of course it's the fact that noone else from her exes was good enough too, but I think it's a coin with two sides. If she didn't have this connection with Seju, she wouldn't go just back to her, even as a safety blanket. I could be wrong though.

I hope at least, in Sungji's arc we get to see Sumin's and Sungji connection going deeper too, since they're probably endgame. Nami could be there probably for this reason. So that Seju won't end up alone and don't make Seju such a tragic character.
I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting a Nami x Seju development from now on. It's the obvious outcome

Oh yeah you can totally have a connection to your safety blanket. I mean both Sumin and Seju have had a long past and Sumin did seriously love Seju. It's not like she will just erase those feelings and Seju will become just another person to her. So I could see them still having a connection.

I would hope that at the end Seju didn't have a tragic ending, she's been through a lot so it would be nice to see her happy. But yeah I think we are going to see more of the Nami and Seju relationship, it looks like this is just the beginning.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Yeah, like, even Team Pink wants a development of Sumin and Sungji. My ship has to go down for a meaningful reason lol, so I expect at least to see Sumin and Sugnji being more consistent, in the sense of not being only fluffy, but rather truly intimate - like when you feel the couple has each other's back for real.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yeah, like, even Team Pink wants a development of Sumin and Sungji. My ship has to go down for a meaningful reason lol, so I expect at least to see Sumin and Sugnji being more consistent, in the sense of not being only fluffy, but rather truly intimate - like when you feel the couple has each other's back for real.

Yes I would love to see them act like that. I think that may be why I have such hard time completely going to Team Blonde because I just don't feel that deeper connection yet. I can get the feeling more from Sungji than I can from Sumin though so hopefully that will be more developed soon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.