Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
For the sex thingy. Just because you slept with a lot of different women, doesn't mean you're not loyal anymore. Like imo, in real life, I can do that if I'm not commited with somebody. If the sex is good & hot, why won't anyone love it ?? You know what I mean ?? Lol.
And of course, back to WDTFS, have you ever seen Sumin slept with another girl while she's in a relationship with someone ?? Whether if it's Sungji, that redhead, or that blondie in the tub she's with

Well i guess i just like Seju for waiting so long for Sumin to be hers again without playing around even though she had to watch Sumin slept with other women. Sumin only loved when she was loved. She even used Seju to comfort her problems and needs. Anyway Sumin is just not the one i would pick to be in love with lol. Things wouldn't work out haha. I guess we all have different taste.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Lol eternal bottom for sure. Also, you broke the rules Faylicia. You and KitKat have to have some sort of punishment now.

Ooohh~~
What kind of punishment play do we get from breaking the rules master dofudofu ?? XD

I didn't sign up for a workout with a bunch of kiddies when I started talking here lol.

You started the game thooo. Lol

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

No, but honestly I'm straight for Sungji.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I think you mean you're too much like her to fuck her lol

Lol eternal bottom for sure. Also, you broke the rules Faylicia. You and KitKat have to have some sort of punishment now.

Ooohh~~
What kind of punishment play do we get from breaking the rules master dofudofu ?? XD

I didn't sign up for a workout with a bunch of kiddies when I started talking here lol.

You started the game thooo. Lol

Now we're back to complicating my life.

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 9:07PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

mvl89
For the sex thingy. Just because you slept with a lot of different women, doesn't mean you're not loyal anymore. Like imo, in real life, I can do that if I'm not commited with somebody. If the sex is good & hot, why won't anyone love it ?? You know what I mean ?? Lol.
And of course, back to WDTFS, have you ever seen Sumin slept with another girl while she's in a relationship with someone ?? Whether if it's Sungji, that redhead, or that blondie in the tub she's with

Well i guess i just like Seju for waiting so long for Sumin to be hers again without playing around even though she had to watch Sumin slept with other women. Sumin only loved when she was loved. She even used Seju to comfort her problems and needs. Anyway Sumin is just not the one i would pick to be in love with lol. Things wouldn't work out haha. I guess we all have different taste.

I'm thinking that maybe if she got tired of waiting around and wanted to play with other people then she should have made sure that her and Sumin were over first lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89

"Sumin only loved when she was loved"
Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understand here, you're telling me that Sumin could only love that person back if that certain person loves her ??
ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
If so, then dude. If Sumin always did that, wouldn't she be with Seju still ?? Coz it's clearer than water that Seju loves Sumin. Sooo, why didn't Sumin come back to Seju then, even knowing the fact that Seju always loved her ??

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 9:14PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

dofudofu, you evil genius figured out a way to find out top and bottom preferences here.

Had to do something since I've already spilled the beans about my preferences (slutty slutty bottom that'll top if she so pleases, we've been over this lol)

lol. I can't play the game without breaking the rule.

Top or bottom, I don't really care, it's a win-win situation. But in the end I'm a slutty slutty bottom too (。-_-。)

joined Sep 15, 2015

dofudofu, you evil genius figured out a way to find out top and bottom preferences here.

Had to do something since I've already spilled the beans about my preferences (slutty slutty bottom that'll top if she so pleases, we've been over this lol)

Top or bottom, I don't really care, it's a win-win situation. But in the end I'm a slutty slutty bottom too (。-_-。)

Doing top & bottom alternately would be great too.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Though I'm just thinking that if I alternated then I would ultimately end up confused and need to take a moment to collect myself. Clearly I'm not good at alternating XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Though I'm just thinking that if I alternated then I would ultimately end up confused and need to take a moment to collect myself. Clearly I'm not good at alternating XD

Yep. Done that before and yes. It is fuxking confusing. Hahahahaha. I'm way more comfortable being the bottom. (>////<)

joined Mar 8, 2014

I just don't like girly girls or too feminine girls -> and this has to do more with their mannerisms rather than the clothes but that plays a role as well. I could like someone who dresses like Seju but has more tomboyish mannerisms but I don't think I'd like her too much either. What I mean is that I wouldn't be straight for her :P

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Yeah, versatile rules! But I call bottom first ¯_(ツ)_/¯

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yep. Done that before and yes. It is fuxking confusing. Hahahahaha. I'm way more comfortable being the bottom. (>////<)

Hahaha yes I definitely do much better at being on the bottom :P

joined Sep 15, 2015

I just don't like girly girls or too feminine girls -> and this has to do more with their mannerisms rather than the clothes but that plays a role as well. I could like someone who dresses like Seju but has more tomboyish mannerisms but I don't think I'd like her too much either. What I mean is that I wouldn't be straight for her :P

This might be the perfect example for categorizing butch and femme. Lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

Is it? o_o hmm... but l-like, wouldn't you still be a bit of a more passive top? so wouldn't it work? wouldn't it be less confusing? don't you take a 10min break before you alternate? >///<

joined Mar 8, 2014

hm, what do you mean???? ^-^ oh yeah! there is this girl in my class, sometimes she dresses a bit boyish (not the style I like but anyway) but there's something girly about her aura and the way she acts that's just like, there's no way I'd even, like! no way >.< I'd rather have some boyish girl that I don't find attractive flirt with me than a super attractive girly one.
Also I'm gonna be drinking both cow and soy milk from now on and I don't care! gosh! >.<

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 9:26PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understand here, you're telling me that Sumin could only love that person back if that certain person loves her ??
ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
If so, then dude. If Sumin always did that, wouldn't she be with Seju still ?? Coz it's clearer than water that Seju loves Sumin. Sooo, why didn't Sumin come back to Seju then, even knowing the fact that Seju always loved her ??

Ok. So Seju went of and slept with some dude. Sumin found out and their relationship just isn't the same anymore. Of course i would be angry too. Things happened and blah blah blah ... hehehe i'm tired of typing so just blah blah blah...ok I just like Seju. I like u Seju. Lol. Don't kill or touch her please.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

mvl89

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

Ok. So Seju went of and slept with some dude. Sumin found out and their relationship just isn't the same anymore. Of course i would be angry too. Things happened and blah blah blah ... hehehe i'm tired of typing so just blah blah blah...ok I just like Seju. I like u Seju. Lol. Don't kill or touch her please.

I touched her..

joined Sep 15, 2015

hm, what do you mean???? ^-^

Like, when you're too girly, you can't take being together with someone girly too. And same with butch too. Femme can't be with femme. Butch can't be with butch. For some, that may not work at all.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Like, when you're too girly, you can't take being together with someone girly too. And same with butch too. Femme can't be with femme. Butch can't be with butch. For some, that may not work at all.

what did you mean about categorizing though?? I didn't try to categorize anything >.>

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89
I TOUCHED SEJU IN MANY WAYS YOU DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW. If you do, it'll destroy you. (╯✧▽✧)╯

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You guys are running yourselves into a corner with this :P Don't limit yourselves too much. You're still young. Preferences change. I know plenty of couples where both are very butch bulldykes and other where both are femmes, and others that are in between. Attraction is a funny thing.

joined Sep 15, 2015

what did you mean about categorizing though?? I didn't try to categorize anything >.>

That was me categorizing butch & femme. I'm using you as an example.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

mvl89

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

I touched her..

And your hand set ablaze.

joined Sep 15, 2015

You guys are running yourselves into a corner with this :P Don't limit yourselves too much. You're still young. Preferences change. I know plenty of couples where both are very butch bulldykes and other where both are femmes, and others that are in between. Attraction is a funny thing.

Yea I know, that's why I said for some it might not work. It's different from every people.

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 9:31PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.